Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Whisper: City of Darkness ~~~COMPLETED~~~

BlackShardNixium

besides what was in your PM i really dont know how the moon card is supposed to help or what power its supposed to give me XP

Midnight, I don't think we need to worry about "those" cards right now.  Those are for later.  Right now you need to work with the Moon........

Oh.  Wow.  Okay.  Um.  I'll look into that.

Midnight, I don't think we need to worry about "those" cards right now.  Those are for later.  Right now you need to work with the Moon........

Oh.  Wow.  Okay.  Um.  I'll look into that.

just realized that IS my card? XD  yeah, other than "that" i have no idea what the card is supposed to do.

just realized that IS my card? XD  yeah, other than "that" i have no idea what the card is supposed to do.

Yeah.  I don't think "that" is gonna happen anything soon.  Shit.  Dammit.  Now I'm mad.  I thought this was gonna be an easy answer.

Yeah.  I don't think "that" is gonna happen anything soon.  Shit.  Dammit.  Now I'm mad.  I thought this was gonna be an easy answer.

though i think he can have random dreams at random intervals about him being on the moon, for really no reason.

though i think he can have random dreams at random intervals about him being on the moon, for really no reason.

NO!  I have something!  I really do.  I found this:

Moon Tarot Card Meanings Keywords

Upright: Illusion, fear, anxiety, insecurity, subconscious

Reversed: Release of fear, unhappiness, confusion

Since he's a changeling and all, he already has the illusion thing down to some point.  Maybe he could eventually be able to create LARGER illusions. 

NO!  I have something!  I really do.  I found this:

Moon Tarot Card Meanings Keywords

Upright: Illusion, fear, anxiety, insecurity, subconscious

Reversed: Release of fear, unhappiness, confusion

Since he's a changeling and all, he already has the illusion thing down to some point.  Maybe he could eventually be able to create LARGER illusions. 

larger illusions? like what? like an illusion for a whole group or army of people? or multiple illusions of himself...which i will admit that would be interesting.

or mabey being able to change the appearence of a whole group of people? which would also be cool x3

larger illusions? like what? like an illusion for a whole group or army of people? or multiple illusions of himself...which i will admit that would be interesting.

Yeah.  Another possibility would be the ability to expel his own fear by inflicting it onto someone else.

well unless he get some love or food, hes probibly not going to be using his powers any time soon x3

though....the expelling his fear onto someone else might be useful, expelling it onto an enemy and using their fear for his and the others profit.

I edited my post from before, because of the sudden idea I got. I was thinking of having Nexus-as he continues to practice a moral, lawful behavior i.e. Justice-that he would start to heal. Meaning his scars would fade, he would look brighter, and would actually begin to overcome the grief and hatred in his heart. Physically, it would be not unlike Infamous or Fable where you look purer the more good you do, and character wise he would slowly grow. And as this progresses, maybe give him some powers related to the enchantments he uses? Since I can't think of a Justice based power. Aside from the change in Nexus. Maybe it just makes him stronger and more adept with enchantments.

I edited my post from before, because of the sudden idea I got. I was thinking of having Nexus-as he continues to practice a moral, lawful behavior i.e. Justice-that he would start to heal. Meaning his scars would fade, he would look brighter, and would actually begin to overcome the grief and hatred in his heart. Physically, it would be not unlike Infamous or Fable where you look purer the more good you do, and character wise he would slowly grow. And as this progresses, maybe give him some powers related to the enchantments he uses? Since I can't think of a Justice based power. Aside from the change in Nexus. Maybe it just makes him stronger and more adept with enchantments.

...I thought of something and that something is that you grow a horn, thats all i could think off... Or that you can use light magic or any other magic without a horn. (though that would be hard to understand)

Okay, let's get this finished :3

I'll make a post in the RP now, but a quick forewarning: we're literally just a couple dozen posts from the end.

I've been working on the OOC OP for part two, and I hope to see you all there!

@,

You mind if I have Nexus incapacitate the robot? Not kill it, but I was thinking of having him fight the thing, and end up shorting it out with the lightning enchantment. Then going to help the others with the changeling.

Also, in response to rolle, that wouldn't be a bad idea. Though I think light magic would be performed without a horn. I see no need to make Nexus an alicorn. That might make him a tad OP

Yeah sure, it'll be just the distraction Moon Crypt needs to free White Rose and Arianna, where all of you can escape.

could you contact me about the next OOC? i want to participate but i fear ill never notice it. pwease?

• Brohoof 1

Welp, looks like the DMs took a field day to Equestria. Don't worry, I am very certain that things will kick off tomorrow, after they get back from the land of pastel colored ponies.

i figure the room ends in a tunnel and another secret bookshelf on the first floor,  the tunnel plops them out on the edge of town where the others will be, also might be useful if he helped acheron and the other pony in the library...

i figure the room ends in a tunnel and another secret bookshelf on the first floor,  the tunnel plops them out on the edge of town where the others will be, also might be useful if he helped acheron and the other pony in the library...

Or am i going to solo this dude? Nope i wont... I cant either since he cant use his powers yet ._. also why wouldnt he just like attack the one whos trying to help him...?

i dont remember you being in the room with me, and im not attacking the one hes made friends with >.>

Did i ever say i was? I was in a corner in the library first, now its gonna be funny for me... Something to post for.