Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dj Manjaro

While Summer is a time for all to enjoy Celestia’s Sun and relish in it’s warmth. Winter is a time to enjoy Luna’s Moon, a time to enjoy the warmth of friends and loved ones. Let us not forget this, no matter what our rank. Should we become lost in the snow, know that the warmth of our friends will guide us home.

post-2964-0-65441900-1371020422_thumb.png

As someone who lives in Houston, TX. I don’t much care for the summer. I don’t like the heat. Sometimes i need a nice draw session to cool me down.

• Brohoof 8

Damn, this is an epic picture of Twilight. There are a lot of little details that I think deserve some commendation such as the colors, the starlight, and the cloud of vapors coming out of Twilight's mouth. I also like the poetic meaning behind the winter. Great job! smile.png

• Brohoof 1

Looks good to me. ^^

You seem to have a style going, and it looks really good! Still close to show like, but a little of your own spin as well.

I like the shading, too. Looks really good, and the whole picture comes together nicely.

• Brohoof 1

That's a very nice drawing there! I like the cold winternight-idea too :)

Again it's well drawn and I can see you have a style there but if I would complain about something that would be that I think the legs are too thin. It just looks odd to me.

• Brohoof 1