Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Diamond Tiara or Silver Spoon

Blue Moon

53 users have voted

1. 1. Silver Spoon or Diamond Tiara?

• Silver Spoon
    • Diamond Tiara

Thank you.

That scene is one of the main reasons why my headcanon for Silver Spoon is like it is. It makes her seem like she is nicer on the inside.

Wait a sec. Why would the writers incorporate this action for Silver Spoon in this scene in the first place? Are they hinting at something for the future?

Who knows...

But just like you, I appreciate her a lot in that scene alone.

Maybe she does have a better personality than diamond tiara... 

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Without a doubt Silver Spoon!

Why?

Well first, her design is awesome, pretty cute and adorable.

Second, she has the name Silver! That name alone is pretty cool!

And third, and main reason, this scene... where she was actually really nice and not antagonizing towards granny smith and her history!

img-1578505-1-Silver_Spoon_first_clap_S2

I really didn't like her at first but they keep making these little tid bits like in that picture that really have brought her up a lot of notches in my book

I don't mind DT as an antagonist but she really is only a counter weight in any of the parts she plays and I don't see any real room for growth in her character other then becoming a much larger antagonist

Edited by Argumedies
  • Brohoof 3

Silver Spoon, I like here design more and like others have said I don't think she wants to be mean. DT is just mean and I was bullied when I was younger so I really don't like bullies at all. But there have been subtle hints that Silver is nice on the inside she just became friends with a mean filly.

• Brohoof 2

I might as well include this about DT!

Yes! We know she is mean,but think about it!

She probably didn't recieve enough love from her parents!

Sure she is spoiled,but i doubt she is spoiled in being loved!

They both need redemption!

Silver Spoon can't just leave DT!

It'll turn into this!

That is the way i see things!

• Brohoof 2

Definitely Silver Spoon. She just has a nicer character design. The two tones of grey make it seem like she's a bit monochrome, but in fact they can play nicely off of each other in art, and she has the violet eyes, blue glasses, and so on to add a bit of color to her design.

Diamond, on the other hand, is just sort of pink.

• Brohoof 2

True, but I do think it's mostly because she wants Diamond Tiara to be her friend and like her. What I'm saying is, Diamond Tiara is the instigator. Silver Spoon probably doesn't want to be mean to other ponies, but feels like she has to. Silver Spoon certainly isn't innocent, but she might have been if Diamond Tiara wasn't around.

Oh, don't worry, I know what you meant. I have my own thoughts about what the relationship between Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon is like but I've seen this particular view plenty of times. I just don't like to see the scapegoating going too far at DT's expense is all. She's a little angel; just look at her

post-11395-0-45238800-1371780427.png

• Brohoof 2

I might as well include this about DT!

Yes! We know she is mean,but think about it!

She probably didn't recieve enough love from her parents!

Sure she is spoiled,but i doubt she is spoiled in being loved!

They both need redemption!

Silver Spoon can't just leave DT!

It'll turn into this!

attachicon.gifDiamond Tiara just wants love!.png

That is the way i see things!

Yes, they both need redemption. I feel kind of bad for them both. Perhaps Diamond Tiara has no friends other than Silver Spoon and if Silver Spoon gets redemption (which will most likely have their friendship split), Diamond Tiara will find that she is friendless which could possibly cause her to change her ways.

• Brohoof 2

Oh, don't worry, I know what you meant. I have my own thoughts about what the relationship between Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon is like but I've seen this particular view plenty of times. I just don't like to see the scapegoating going too far at DT's expense is all. She's a little angel; just look at her

attachicon.gifdiamond tiara good mini.png

Diamond Tiara is incredibly adorable ^-^ I have her little blind bag figure, and she's definitely among the cutest of them (Apple Bloom really takes the cake on blind bag figure cuteness, though img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png )

• Brohoof 2

Silver Spoon. I cannot stand Diamond Tiara. Sure, Silver usually goes along with whatever Diamond says, but she never has any evil plans of her own. And she was the filly who applauded Granny Apple's story first! She has potential, I think, to be nice.

• Brohoof 3

I chose Silver Spoon. Why? Her glasses, I really like those glasses! Also I don't like Diamond Tiara at all. SHE'S MEAN! But the main reason I chose Silver Spoon is the glasses.

I like Silver Spoon's glasses too. They are so cute and I just love characters with glasses. They look really nice on some characters.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

why is diamond tiara such a bitch? i want to hoof slap the shizz out of her. for real. the poll should be who do you want to slap more. and the answer is diamond tiara. 

Well, a topic like that would be kind of mean; especially one with wanting to slap children. Yes, they are not completely innocent, but that doesn't mean they need a topic asking which one you want to slap more.

I prefer Silver Spoon, not only because she's adorable, but also because I think she's actually a sweet filly at her core, when she's not with Diamond Tiara. Her cutie mark really represents her, I think: appearing cold and frilly on the outside, but bright and full of love inside.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

As far as design goes I like Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon is just a little bland for me. However Silver Spoon's character is very undeveloped except for little snippets, and that means I get to build my headcanon for her exactly how I want it!

And I want SilverBelle!

254101__safe_shipping_sweetie%2Bbelle_le

Edited by TheSteampunkNinja (TSN)
  • Brohoof 2

My vote goes to Silver Spoon. Yes I know. Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon are both pretty unpleasant but where as Diamond Tiara is mean just for the fun of it, I feel Silver Spoon is just mean because she's just a tag along and a lacky for Diamond. I read a fanfic called "Inner Demons" where Silver Spoon really hates Diamond Tiara and Silver is only mean to others to keep up appearances.

• 3 weeks later...

I like both,but I like Sliver Spoon the most because I think she has a nicer side to her. My headcanon for her is that she wanted to tag along with Diamond Tiara because she wanted to become popular, but she didn't want to be mean to other ponies. Maybe in an future episode, we get to explore more of Diamond Tiara and Sliver Spoon.

• Brohoof 1

Guys, what are you doing? Where are all the Diamond Tiara votes? There's not enough DT love in this fandom. 

The spineless lackey gets all the sympathy while the misguided leader gets nothing but contempt and condemnation.

Half-joking btw.

• 2 years later...

Ever since I first saw her design, I LOVED Silver Spoon; the color pallet may be a little bland to some, but I think it looks really sleek and clean and appealing. I loved that she wore glasses, and wore them well. She's still pretty underdeveloped, but I don't mind that as much; I think there's a lot the show can still do with her, and that's really exciting to me. Getting to see more into Diamond Tiara's character was wonderful and I really hope the show delves more into Silver Spoon as well. 

• Brohoof 2