Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Diamond Tiara or Silver Spoon

Blue Moon

53 users have voted

1. 1. Silver Spoon or Diamond Tiara?

• Silver Spoon
    • Diamond Tiara

(edited)

Ok, I have another poll for two fillies that don't really get a lot of love. Diamond Tiara or Silver Spoon. Vote above and put reasons below.

Like last time, here are some pictures.

post-13690-0-85190500-1371704770.png post-13690-0-65937700-1371704781.jpgpost-13690-0-72940900-1371704758.pngDiamond-Tiara_1.pngpost-13690-0-28701200-1371704753.pngdiamond_tiara_face_by_blanishna-d5886zp.post-13690-0-97325900-1371704764.png320px-S1E12_Diamond_Tiara_and_Silver_Spo

post-13690-0-66137700-1371704786.pngpost-13690-0-62217900-1371704792.pngpost-13690-0-25422100-1371704775.png

Do I really need to say who I like better?

SPOILER: It's Silver Spoon.

Edited by Blue Moon
  • Brohoof 9

I like Diamond Tiara as an antagonist and all but, I think I prefer Silver Spoon since she isn't intentionally mean but she hangs around with Diamond Tiara and usually doesn't say anything to upset her. So, Silver Spoon for the win!

• Brohoof 3

I like diamond because she's the "mean girl" I guess. She stirs up drama and makes things interesting. Silver spoon has never really caught my interest and is kind of just boring to me.

• Brohoof 2

Silver Spoon. I originally wanted to say Diamond Tiara, simply because of her color scheme. Silver is just a lot more nicer; I also like her design and those glasses are simply adorable. 

• Brohoof 4

Sorry! I can't vote,I wuv both of them equally! 

Both of these fillies just need love!

We need more character development for them!

Look at how adorable these two are!

• Brohoof 5

I like Silver Spoon better color scheme wise, and really as a character, I find her more compelling.

Diamond tiara is one of my lesser liked characters really, I don't not like her exactly, I just don't like her very much compared to the rest of the shows characters.

• Brohoof 3

Diamond Tiara is a slightly more interesting counter character to the CMC and even an interesting character by herself, strong-willed and focused. I think a little more attention paid to this character in the fourth season would do good and not only to fill the slot as an antagonist.

• Brohoof 2

I choose Diamond Tiara

I see Diamond Tiara as a victim really, society made her the antagonist she is. She is being raised in a not so great home I would take it, because she has to get her opinions about others from somewhere. Having everything her way also goes along with this. Bad parenting=messed up child. I see Silver Spoon as a follower really. I can see a Silver Spoon redemption episode happening before a Diamond Tiara one though, although these could happen in the same episode, such as Silver finally gets a backbone and then Diamond finds herself alone without friends, and then redemption happens. 

Also I like Diamonds color scheme better and design better. 

• Brohoof 5

Silver Spoon's design is awesome, so awesome in fact it's one of my favorites.  (I know it's just grey, but I like grey).  DT is just mean.

• Brohoof 2

Before I head off to bed, I just need to say that the correct answer is Diamond Tiara.

She's super cute and her priss is adorable. Maybe she's a brat, but she's certainly not obnoxious (Dumb Bell) or crude (Gilda).

Silver Spoon is pretty much a goonie/follower type of gal. Not much about her stands out in my eyes.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Before I head off to bed, I just need to say that the correct answer is Diamond Tiara.

She's super cute and her priss is adorable. Maybe she's a brat, but she's certainly not obnoxious (Dumb Bell) or crude (Gilda).

Silver Spoon is pretty much a goonie/follower type of gal. Not much about her stands out in my eyes.

I dunno, part of me wants to paint Silver Spoon in a more sympathetic light, like deep down she doesn't really want to be the antagonistic little brat that she is, but is compelled to act as such because she's locked into her friendship with DT. Kind of like the relationship between Helga and Phoebe from Hey Arnold! (if anypony remembers that show)...behind the subservient demeanor, there's a filly who yearns to break free of her friend's shadow and do her own thing. There's a lot of potential depth to SS as a character, IMO.

Edited by Lowline
  • Brohoof 6

I like Silver Spoon because she wasn't much a threat/bully towards Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo. So she is okay with me.

As Diamond Tiara, I despite her because she thinks she is better than other ponies and mistreated and giving hard time to Apple Bloom and her friends. There is one thing I don't get is why people/ponies, like Diamond Tiara, bully has fortune than the people/ponies get picked on. I got bullied and they have better life than I do, such as better job, family, better pay, and such. It's like freakin' vice versa!

Bully = Fortune/better lifedry.png

Victim = Misfortune/lame lifesad.png

Anyway, Diamond Tiara can suck it!angry.png  Man... I need it that. Diamond Tiara, jerk-off. Silver Spoon, Safe enough, she fine with me.

• Brohoof 3

Okay, I would like to say something.

While Silver Spoon is by far; my favorite, I don't think it is exactly Diamond Tiara's fault that's the way she is.

Her parents appear to be rich which means it is very possible Diamond Tiara was spoiled growing up.

Just a little thing to add. I understand how some could like Diamond Tiara more.

• Brohoof 3

I'll have to go with Silver Spoon here. She doesn't seem to be that bad to the CMC when compared to Diamond Tiara. In my mind, I tend to think that she is friends with Diamond because she can't make any other friends and acts like a jerk to the CMC just so Diamond doesn't abandon her and leave her friendless. That's what I like to think. Also, I find her design to be cuter.

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

I'll have to go with Silver Spoon here. She doesn't seem to be that bad to the CMC when compared to Diamond Tiara. In my mind, I tend to think that she is friends with Diamond because she can't make any other friends and acts like a jerk to the CMC just so Diamond doesn't abandon her and leave her friendless. That's what I like to think. Also, I find her design to be cuter.

I agree so much right here. That is basically my whole headcanon for Silver Spoon (I have a bit more details here and there though.)

I really want Silver Spoon to have redemption in a future episode.

Edited by Blue Moon
  • Brohoof 3

I greatly prefer Silver Spoon. Even if Diamond Tiara might have her reasons for being mean, I still don't think that excuses her for the way she acts, and I definitely DO NOT LIKE it when somepony is mean to the CMC. Silver Spoon has shown at times that she's not as mean as she pretends to be, such as when she was the first to applaud in "Family Appreciation Day". As others have stated, both fillies probably have glaring insecurities. However, it is Diamond Tiara's insecurities that cause her to be mean to other ponies, whereas Silver Spoon's just cause her to be friends with somepony who probably isn't the greatest pony to be around. And that at least has the positive side effect of Diamond Tiara not being all alone.

I also think Silver Spoon has the more appealing and interesting design. Pinks and purples are seen a lot on ponies, while grey and silver are fairly rare.

• Brohoof 3

My headcanon for Silver Spoon:

Silver Spoon has glasses and was probably bullied because of it. She had no friends and was desperate for one, so she decided to act mean and be a personal slave to Diamond Tiara. She is scared to act nice and worries she may lose her only "friend" if she does. 

• Brohoof 3

Diamond Tiara by far. She's the boss, the brains of the operation, and she knows how to get other ponies to do what she wants. And her being a bully is probably a result of problems at home. 

I greatly prefer Silver Spoon. Even if Diamond Tiara might have her reasons for being mean, I still don't think that excuses her for the way she acts, and I definitely DO NOT LIKE it when somepony is mean to the CMC. Silver Spoon has shown at times that she's not as mean as she pretends to be, such as when she was the first to applaud in "Family Appreciation Day". As others have stated, both fillies probably have glaring insecurities. However, it is Diamond Tiara's insecurities that cause her to be mean to other ponies, whereas Silver Spoon's just cause her to be friends with somepony who probably isn't the greatest pony to be around. And that at least has the positive side effect of Diamond Tiara not being all alone.

To be fair, Silver Spoon is right there alongside Diamond Tiara as she bullies the CMC pretty much every step of the way and yet you've seemed to have excused Silver Spoon (the bolded shows that you have somewhat excused her by blaming DT). If Silver Spoon's insecurities are causing her to follow the actions of DT, then she is also bullying the CMC, which means that her insecurities are causing her to bully the CMC as well. The only difference between them is Silver Spoon is just the sidekick; a lot of people are more forgiving towards her for that. That's understandable, but I don't think DT deserves all of the blame because the truth is that both of them have done wrong, neither of them is innocent.

• Brohoof 2

Personally, I find Diamond Tiara to be absolutley adorable, and I'm not really all that sure why. Maybe it's because she's thinks so much better than everyone else, but is really just a filly that can't do anything? I don't know. I'm not good at explaining things.

But I'm gonna go with Silver Spoon, simply because she's even cuter. But I still like Diamond's design better.

• Brohoof 2

Personally, I find Diamond Tiara to be absolutley adorable, and I'm not really all that sure why. Maybe it's because she's thinks so much better than everyone else, but is really just a filly that can't do anything? I don't know. I'm not good at explaining things.

But I'm gonna go with Silver Spoon, simply because she's even cuter. But I still like Diamond's design better.

While I think Silver Spoon is cuter and has a better design, I will agree with you there about how she is adorable. 

But I still like Silver Spoon more.

• Brohoof 1

Diamond Tiara by far. She's the boss, the brains of the operation, and she knows how to get other ponies to do what she wants. And her being a bully is probably a result of problems at home. 

To be fair, Silver Spoon is right there alongside Diamond Tiara as she bullies the CMC pretty much every step of the way and yet you've seemed to have excused Silver Spoon (the bolded shows that you have somewhat excused her by blaming DT). If Silver Spoon's insecurities are causing her to follow the actions of DT, then she is also bullying the CMC, which means that her insecurities are causing her to bully the CMC as well. The only difference between them is Silver Spoon is just the sidekick; a lot of people are more forgiving towards her for that. That's understandable, but I don't think DT deserves all of the blame because the truth is that both of them have done wrong, neither of them is innocent.

True, but I do think it's mostly because she wants Diamond Tiara to be her friend and like her. What I'm saying is, Diamond Tiara is the instigator. Silver Spoon probably doesn't want to be mean to other ponies, but feels like she has to. Silver Spoon certainly isn't innocent, but she might have been if Diamond Tiara wasn't around.

• Brohoof 2

Without a doubt Silver Spoon!

Why?

Well first, her design is awesome, pretty cute and adorable.

Second, she has the name Silver! That name alone is pretty cool!

And third, and main reason, this scene... where she was actually really nice and not antagonizing towards granny smith and her history!

Silver_Spoon_first_clap_S2E12.png

• Brohoof 6

Without a doubt Silver Spoon!

Why?

Well first, her design is awesome, pretty cute and adorable.

Second, she has the name Silver! That name alone is pretty cool!

And third, and main reason, this scene... where she was actually really nice and not antagonizing towards granny smith and her history!

Silver_Spoon_first_clap_S2E12.png

Thank you.

That scene is one of the main reasons why my headcanon for Silver Spoon is like it is. It makes her seem like she is nicer on the inside.

Wait a sec. Why would the writers incorporate this action for Silver Spoon in this scene in the first place? Are they hinting at something for the future?

• Brohoof 4