Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi everypony! (also how did you discover mlp fim)

SpectrumUK_D

so hi everypony

I'm new here and just wanted to introduce myself.

also how did you first discover mlp fim and what made you stay with it?

I love the show I think it has created one of the best online communities I've ever seen and inspired so many great things from that community.

PS. sorry if I sound stupid at all it's been a while since I decided to involve my self in a community like this (and it's only through my love for the show that I joined this site.) anyway thanks for reading!

so, how did you discover mlp fim? because this is how it happend to me.

Friend (immersed by something on ipod touch) : laughs.

Me: so what are you watching?

Friend: a my little pony parody.

Me (mouth drops open) : what?

Friend : yeah my little pony friendship is magic, you haven't heard of it yet? You have to check it out sometime it;s awesome!

Me: show me it then.

Friend: oh this isn't it this is just a fan parody.

Me: I want to see it anyway.

Friend: okay here (passes ipod)

(2 minutes later) Me (surprised) :hey that was pretty good.

later that night I watched the pilot episode. then 3 more episodes. I went to sleep feeling better than I had felt for a long time. and that changed me. Me+mlp fim=brony 4 life!

if you have a story to tell about how you found, and why you enjoy mlp fim you can post it here. thanks.

Actually started watching because of "Pony Avatars" on another forums I was a part of. (I was only there for resources) One day I seen a link to a clip when I was youtubing and watched it. It was Fluttershy Cuteness overload. I was like "Aww she's adorable!" So I dived head first into the pilot episodes. Was hooked instantly.

Any who, welcome to the forums! I bet you'll enjoy it here ;)

Edited by Skar

Welcome to the forums! I didn't exactly 'discover' the show as much as force myself to check it out after becoming annoyed by bronies existing and wanting to see what all the fuss was about, but then I fell in love with the show and became one! :D Well enough about me, I hope you enjoy yourself and have fun here here! :)

Firstly, welcome I hope you enjoy your stay here! Secondly, a very strange thing happened to me. I used to be a neighsayer, but my friend asked me why I hated it, at the time I said, 'well, it's really girly and has no plot what-so-ever in any of the episodes' even though I had only caught glimpses of the episodes from my niece watching it. But he made me eventually check it out, and I saw the first episode, I didn't really like it, and carried on with my normal life for about 2 months. I then, out of curiosity, went back and checked out the second episode, and later that day the third, and then instantly I was hooked! :wub:

Edited by Lanzuis

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay! (: Oh and as for me, it started out with youtube poops of MLP. They were pretty funny, and I showed them to my friend, who is also a brony now lol. Anyway one day he tells me "Dude have you seen the actual show? It's pretty good check it out sometime!" So later that day I looked it up and watched the pilot episode. At first I'm like "Oh my god this is waaay to girly for me lol." But when the episode ended I was like "hmm...that was pretty good, I'll watch the other episodes since I'm a little curious." Sure enough, I found the show to be fantastically great, and I can proudly say that I'm a true brony. (:

Welcome (Kinda feels weird to welcome someone who joined before I did lol. Kinda just wanted to share the "extended" version of how I discovered MLP [i shared the condensed version in my own intro topic])

Well I am a member of a Call of Duty Zombies message board, and when I first joined, I posted around for a while, since zombies was THE big thing in my life at the time. I started noticing the pony pictures lingering around. The first one that Ireally took notice in was one of Fluttershy stomping on Flowers, so I looked up who Fluttershy was. I thought it was interesting how so many people on that board were into MLP, and I thought the images were really cute. After that I didnt think much into it. I followed a few Brony Topics, never posted, but got a little insight on what the Hubub was about.

After a few months of not really caring, my Girlfriend and I were talking (on Live Messenger) about important aspects of our lives. I said mine (besides her) was Turkeys, and I had no idea why I loved them so much. She replied that she felt the same with "Cartoon Ponies with Big eyes" So I responded with "Like My Little Pony?" And she said "Exactly" and changed her display picture to a picture of Twlilight from Lesson Zero (the face when she says "Ticking" lol) and that is what made me decide to really look into it. First I hit a wiki site, read a few basic things, then hit Youtube and watched the first episode. It was interesting, I thought, so I watched the second cuz I really wanted to see how it ended.

After that I jumped around a few eps indescriminently, and I just decided "This stuff is awsome" XD. So I stayed up all night one night and just watched them all (Well, all of season 1 and part of 2 one night, and the rest of 2+Hearts and Hooves the second) And now here I am. (I was going to join this board a lot sooner, but I wanted to watch every episode first, so I wouldnt be out of the loop on anything in the episode department lol)

Welcome. I found out my little pony by going on youtube. I just kept click on the side to different videos. Then, after a while I saw a my little pony and I clicked on it. I thought it was going to be like a baby show but, It was kinda cool