Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Am I the only person who doesn't care about Twilight's wings?

Trixil

(edited)

It widely feels like I'm the only brony in the whole fandom who doesn't care about Twilight's new wings.

Seriously, I'm not trolling. mellow.png

Edited by Trixil
  • Brohoof 8

Wee bit late, but yeah...you're not alone. I actually welcome the wings. +1 Character Development. +10309492394260 character development opportunities now.

• Brohoof 3

Your not, theres plenty of people who like it or have come to accept it or whatever.

I just remain neutral, I don't find it detrimental yet, nor do we have any time to see much of any of the possible benefits.

So i just wait mostly.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I am one of the people who enjoyed the season 3 finale and I'm actually happy out Twilight's transformation. As Becker said it just opens up new possibilities for character development which I'm excited for smile.png.

Edited by NightOwl
  • Brohoof 2

You are not the only one by a long shot one of the most common arguments in favor of twilicorn that I have seen is it supposedly "won't change anything" either stating or implying that the wings and title are just for show. While I don't want Twilight to become a stereotypical Mary Sue wish fulfillment style princess having her not change at all from what is far more profound than that arguments gives credence would also be a mistake. I am currently neutral though was initially opposed but I still think that this is about way more than just wings and a fancy title.

• Brohoof 1

You're not the only one. I have never cared whether Twilight was an alicorn or a unicorn; never really mattered to me. It's just Twilight with a Princess title and some wings. She hasn't changed.

I don't hate it, it just makes me sad. Which is why I cry every time I watch the last episode call me a candyass if you must but I do! I just get really sad and think that everything is not going to be ok and twilight is not going to be the same pony I LOVE sad.png. ahh who knows maybe everything well be ok I sure hope so...

No you certainly aren't. However, as this thread seems to be solely for the purpose of sharing our opinions on Alicorn Twilight, it has been locked. We already have a pinned thread for that here.