Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Avatar/Sig requests!

sunne

(edited)

Hello everypony, I got a new computer and am able to do digital art again with photoshop. woo. So, I am willing to try to make Avatars and sigs for ponies. Just tell me what you want, give me the resolution, etc. i will only be working on three at a time.

Try to fill out this form, it isn't required... But it will be easier for me to figure out what to do.

Pony/Ponies you want:(If OC, leave a link to an image or the database page. If canon/bg just say the name)

Resolution:

Text:

Text color:

Font:

Background:

Other:

Slots:

1: Open

2: Open

3: Open

Edited by Silent Dawn

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sig

my oc isaac in the pose on his OC page(link in current sig) and rainbow dash looking him in the eyes while hovering in front of him

100x600

epicness just got 20% cooler

black

whatever you find fitting

white but with like a ground line under isaac

i hope you can make this happen :)

@@repsol rave

Sure. This shouldn't take too long. Anything you want me to add? Thanks for being my first request!

Yay~ yay.png

Anyhow I'll try to get it done soon

feel free to ad stuff yourself :) i'm kinda curious what you'll make out of it.  and there isn't really a rush on it or anything, just take your time. doesn't mean i'm not looking forward to the result tough XD

@@repsol rave

Finished!

The ground and the RD vector arent the best and I'll try to fix the vector soon but I hope you like it anyway!

I'd appreciate feedback and I'd love it if you'd credit me in your signature by posting a link to this topic!

post-14040-0-87080600-1372476306.png

Pony/Ponies you want: my oc studust and luna 

Resolution: the normal one, I think 600 x something

Text: the stars are not the limit, they are the begining

Text color: greenish or if does not match background you decide

Font: does not matter, you decide

Background: green, or blueish or a starry night, whatever works

Other: I will leave an image of stardust below and thanks so much for donig this

post-15259-0-57515300-1369912737.jpg

@@repsol rave

Finished!

The ground and the RD vector arent the best and I'll try to fix the vector soon but I hope you like it anyway!

I'd appreciate feedback and I'd love it if you'd credit me in your signature by posting a link to this topic!

attachicon.gifBanner-For-Repsol.png

looks awesome! i'll get you a link in my seignature :) and if i where to give constructive critisism, i where to say to read the posts better, cause i asked for my OC isaac instead of my OC repsol XD anyway, looks amazing!

Hey Silent Dawn, do you think you could make an Avatar of my OC Todd Stocks. (His link is in my Sig) And just in case you were wondering, the red thing on his chest is a Fraternity Jacket. 

As for specifics of what I want, I really don't care. Since this request shop is for you to practice, just go ahead and do whatever you feel like doing, and I'll be fine with it! Thank you!

Signature

Ponies:Twilight Sparkle with her book

Resolution:100X600

Text:Purple Rune

text Color:Light Purple

Font:Something Modern

Background:Outer Space with stars and a galaxy

Other:Please add star on both side of my name

I hope that you are able to make this possible.I think I will recommend it to my friends.

If the Signature cannot be sent,please send it to my e-mail:dampheus@gmail.com

Thank you. :)

(edited)

This seems promising. Haha anyways, I don't ask for much really. What I would really like though, is if you could give my avatar more of a background, and it doesn't matter what kind really. If I had to choose, maybe like inside a home with a fireplace nearby. Something simple. wink.png

Edited by Dsanders17

Yay moar requests! My time is currently limited so I can't work on them at the moment but tomorrow I can.

@

Gotcha. I'll work on it tomorrow. I think I have the PERFECT font

@@repsol rave

Oops, my bad xP I got the names mixed upderpy_emoticon1.png derpy_emoticon2.png . Well I'm glad you like it anyway.

@

Alright, I'll see what I can do tomorrow.

@

No problem! you've got the third spot.

@,

Yours should be relatively easy, but you'll have to wait until I'm done the first 3 until I can work on yours.  Sorry :/

If I get the time to work I'll hopefully finish all three and start on yours tomorrow :)

(edited)

Pony/Ponies you want: Nightmare Moon

Resolution: 100x600

Text: Budding Night

Text color: No preference but maybe a white.. ? 

Font: Perhaps something Elegant

Background: A Starry, dark night sky? I'm not picky on this, whatever you think is fine.

Other: Nothing comes to mind

Edited by Budding Night

@,

Done!

post-14040-0-65462100-1372656401.png

@,

Almost done, just cleaning up messy lines. It would be done if Photoshop had decided to work correctly. It took a LOT of vectoring. Say, what's his magic aura? I know from reading his page that he probably would never use it, but even if they don't use it, all unicorns have magic aura colours.

@,  

Done!

post-14040-0-20988100-1372656255.png

Once I finish Windy Runner's, I'll get on to  and

@Budding Night.

Once I finish Windy Runner's, I'll get on to Dsanders17

I'll get on to Dsanders17

Dsanders17

Haha! That's me! I'm next! Oh I can't wait for this! You hear that fluttershy? I'm next!

Fluttershy: woooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhooooooooo! Your awesome!

excited_fluttershy_by_stabzor-d4k5q6z.pn

But seriously, looking forward to what you have in store. (:

Haha! That's me! I'm next! Oh I can't wait for this! You hear that fluttershy? I'm next!

Fluttershy: woooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhooooooooo! Your awesome!

img-1609401-1-excited_fluttershy_by_stab

But seriously, looking forward to what you have in store. (:

:yay: 

Lol, that post made me laugh. I'm basically finished with Windy's, so when I post it, I'll start on yours. It'll probably be up tomorrow.

I seriously hope that Windy Runner will like it. I'm new to vectoring and stuffs, so I'm nervous. Especially since it took quite a bit of vectoring from the original and I'm not sure if I did it right XP

:yay: 

Lol, that post made me laugh. I'm basically finished with Windy's, so when I post it, I'll start on yours. It'll probably be up tomorrow.

I seriously hope that Windy Runner will like it. I'm new to vectoring and stuffs, so I'm nervous. Especially since it took quite a bit of vectoring from the original and I'm not sure if I did it right XP

Don't worry I'll be happy with whatever you give me! As for your question of his magic aura color, it'd be a gold/bronze glow, sice he's a rig colt and all. And don't fret or be nervous, I'm not some asshole who will complain about any tiny issue with a vector! (:

(edited)

@,

Good to know, thanks for the encouragement XD. Done!! I left the background transparent so you can change it to whatever color you want. If that's okay. If you'd rather I do it or don't have a program to do it I can add a fairly simple background.

xZZRhaO.png

@,  

Actually, you don't have to wait until tomorrow, because YOURS IS DONE TOO! In all honesty I absolutely suck at drawing things with a touch pad so I got a background vector of Fluttershy's cottage and deleted a few things from the background, like a mouse hole and bird houses.

7m6zqRl.png

Wow... didn't notice how big it was. you can easily resize it here.

Edited by Silent Dawn

(edited)

@,Good to know, thanks for the encouragement XD. Done!! I left the background transparent so you can change it to whatever color you want. If that's okay. If you'd rather I do it or don't have a program to do it I can add a fairly simple background.img-1609592-1-xZZRhaO.png@, Actually, you don't have to wait until tomorrow, because YOURS IS DONE TOO! In all honesty I absolutely suck at drawing things with a touch pad so I got a background vector of Fluttershy's cottage and deleted a few things from the background, like a mouse hole and bird houses.img-1609592-2-7m6zqRl.pngWow... didn't notice how big it was. you can easily resize it here.

Actually, if you could put a simple background on, that's be great! As long as it isn't too much trouble, I don't want to make you do too much when you already made a whole picture, and quit quickly too, I might add!

And by the way, even though I'm viewing this on my phone in pretty low quality i can already tell, the picture looks great so far!

Edited by Windy Runner

@,

No trouble at all! what color would you like?

I can put a gradient or flat colorm or find a vector BG again.

I'm glad you like it so far, though!

@@Budding Night

I love your enthusiasm XD

I'm doing pretty well so far, I'm just figuring out the font and resizing the background, you should have it tonight. Latest tomorrow morning :)

@@Budding Night

DOOOOONNNNEEEEEE!

This only took me a while because I got busy... with talking to my friend.... sorry xD

...Annyway, here you go. I hope you like it.

post-14040-0-60741100-1372671668.png

Sorry about the huge space between the words, it's because of the size 

@,No trouble at all! what color would you like?I can put a gradient or flat colorm or find a vector BG again.I'm glad you like it so far, though!@@Budding Night, I love your enthusiasm XDI'm doing pretty well so far, I'm just figuring out the font and resizing the background, you should have it tonight. Latest tomorrow morning :)@@Budding Night, DOOOOONNNNEEEEEE!This only took me a while because I got busy... with talking to my friend.... sorry xD...Annyway, here you go. I hope you like it.attachicon.gifSig-for-BuddingNight.pngSorry about the huge space between the words, it's because of the size

OOHHHHH! :D

Thank you, it looks brilliant :3 That's way better than I thought it would be.

Thanks again :33 I might just make a request for an avatar soon, mine seems to have gone..

(edited)

OOHHHHH! biggrin.png

Thank you, it looks brilliant :3 That's way better than I thought it would be.

Thanks again :33 I might just make a request for an avatar soon, mine seems to have gone..

Glad you like it so much and I'm glad to help. Feel free to request an avatar!

I'd love it if you could credit me and link to this shop, but it's not necessary.

2 everyone, 

I am open for more requests!

((OMG I JUST GOT PARASPRITE :D

Edited by Silent Dawn

((OMG I JUST GOT PARASPRITE

Congratulations!

Yeah, I'll make an avatar request.

Are you able to resize and crop the picture (I will put in spoiler below) to sort of centralize to where the head/moon is? I have no actual idea how to do these sorts of things, so do you mind helping me out?

mlp__nightmare_moon__by_asieybarbie-d4qg