Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Principal Celestia, you have a problem (spoilers)

Forlong

Okay, so a girl she's never seen walks into her office and says she's a new student.  Now Celestia certainly wasn't informed of any transfers on that day, because there were none.  So someone is at the school because of an unfiled transfer, and she has no questions for Twilight?

• Brohoof 2

I just assume that the principal who's idea of retribution for bullying others, destroying school property, and enslaving all the students and faculty in a bid to destroy an entire race of talking horses is stacking bricks doesn't give a shit.

• Brohoof 9

I was like what. Even no one in the movie noticed that twilight "magiclly" appeared out of nowhere. Shouldn't princelpe Celestia reported her to her classmates? Would a teacher have seen her walking around durning classtime?

Well Celestia was always my least favorite princess. But here's the thing, if Sunset Shimmer's actions went public, then obviously she'd be locked up by the NSA, FBI, CIA or hell, the SCP foundation. Even though Sunset was threatening to destroy both worlds, she wasn't evil as much as she was a jerk and although her intentions may have been horrible, at least she was stopped before real damage was done.

I don't think Sunset deserves to get locked up and interrogated. Slave labour sounds fine to me. 

As for Twilight just showing up, like I said, Celestia is my least favorite princess.

• Brohoof 1

This whole issue kind of underlines the whole problem with the film. It takes place in a setting that is clearly meant to be like our world, so we expect that the rules that apply in our world to apply there.

Allowing Twilight a little time or magic could've smoothed things over. She might not have ID or paperwork, but she might be able to create some out of whole cloth if she gets a good look at what they are supposed to look like. She could tell herself (maybe repeatedly) that it only needs to last a few days; nobody's going to get all excited until it's had a chance to work it's way through the bureaucracy and found out to be false. It would also make missing her chance to get back all the more terrifying and would allow Sunshine to be a bit more threatening; if Twilight can use some magic, so can she.

Yet another plot hole in this god awful excuse for a movie. Not to mention you also never see Twilight in class. That would've been a great opportunity for comedy

well I have a theory, when Pinkie Pie said that she knows someone who is called Twilight Sparkle with a dog named spike that looks exactly than the Twilight we see, I'm guessing that she was going to transfer to this school, but when Pony Twilight came to this world, she disappeared of something. Who cares IT'S A FILM. My Little Pony Friendship is Magic doesn't make much sense either, it's fiction. 

True, but despite all the various plot holes, the movie was still worth watching, and enjoyable, you have to admit.

I mean, even though there were very few actual ponies in the movie, and lots of things didn't make sense, it was still fairly funny. 

• Brohoof 1