Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Pink Mist's Sig and Avatar Request Shop (REOPENED)

Misty Rose

(edited)

The background can be a biiiiiiiit different  :muffins: 

Bleh. Do anything that you like  :comeatus:

Alrighty then. I'll see what I can do to make it look awesome ^_^

Okay so I did a bit of research and all images shrink to this size on Steam so I think it's good enough :P

Since you wanted the background a little different, I touched up on the colors a bit :) So what do you think? Sparkle or no sparkle? ^_^

VdwKZoi.png

Edited by Pink Mist

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alrighty then. I'll see what I can do to make it look awesome ^_^

Okay so I did a bit of research and all images shrink to this size on Steam so I think it's good enough :P

Since you wanted the background a little different, I touched up on the colors a bit :) So what do you think? Sparkle or no sparkle? ^_^

VdwKZoi.png

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAARKLE!!

Anyway, In any style, your art will be awesome!!  :wub:

TOTALLY!! ^_^ She's awesome :comeatus:

Talking about the Princess Luna, can you make a signature? Of course, need princess luna there  :muffins: 

And can you put my name in the signature, in 3D? of course if isn't much  :derp:

Talking about the Princess Luna, can you make a signature? Of course, need princess luna there  :muffins: 

And can you put my name in the signature, in 3D? of course if isn't much  :derp:

Of course! :D I'll get right on it ;)

@@Sweet Pen,

FINISHED!! :D So this is what your sig looks like with 3D font.

vjjWyly.png

And with regular font. :)

iS4YtqF.png 

So you can choose which one you like the best ;)

Of course! :D I'll get right on it ;)

@@Sweet Pen,

FINISHED!! :D So this is what your sig looks like with 3D font.

vjjWyly.png

And with regular font. :)

iS4YtqF.png 

So you can choose which one you like the best ;)

Why not both?

IS BUCKING AWEEEEEEEEEESOME like everyday!  :P

(edited)

So I tried making my own but on my phone it is pointless. Was wondering if you could make a sig of the dexter pony with a bit of blood splatter in the back ground and the text slice of life

http://i.imgur.com/lG2pbfG.png this is him.

Sure thing ;) I'll add you to the waiting list. It should get done soon :)

@,

Not sure how this came out exactly but let me know if you want any changes. I added some faint light blue paint effects in the background to give it kind of a sad touch, and I put the mother and foal one in the background kind of faded too :)

jUzxxlE.png

Hey I was wondering if you could make me a  holiday signature like the ones on your other thread with the winking pony but with my OC (yeah i know it wont be Christmas by the time your done but it soooo adorable and there's always next year :D) i drew one of mine but its not colored because my markers are screwy but shes red and her mane and eyes are brown basically and could it say Happy Holidays from PageTurner

Hey there! :D So do you still want the sig you requested here, or you want to change up your request? :)

Edited by Pink Mist

@Sweet Pen, @Kelario, @IIFlyingGraceII, @Jojooo, @alasdair242, @StevenEarthPony, @Rainbow Skywalker, @Inclement Blitz, @FreezeFlash,   Alrighty folks I'M BACK!! I just got really busy and my mom's been using my computer ALOT but I've had some more time on the forums lately so I'm back to complete these requests   Since it's been a while for the people who made a request back in December feel free to change up your request a bit I'll get started on them as soon as I can  

No need to change up my request. Take your time.

@,

Not sure how this came out exactly but let me know if you want any changes. I added some faint light blue paint effects in the background to give it kind of a sad touch, and I put the mother and foal one in the background kind of faded too :)

img-2201855-1-jUzxxlE.png

Hey there! :D So do you still want the sig you requested here, or you want to change up your request? :)

This 

Is

Perfect

THANK YOU SO MUCH

@,

img-2201855-1-jUzxxlE.png

Thank you.

Hey Pink! Thanks again for the sig from a while back. Any chance you could do an avatar for me of my OC? I used Pony Creator, but we all know how limited that is.img-2175075-1-8080f295fce9effdc8339b3992

Could you put him in some sort of heroic pose with a badass background. Other than that, feel free to do what you like! Plz and Thank you!

Alrighty. I'll get started on yours next. :) I just need one more thing from you. Do you happen to have your OC's code for Pony Creator? That way I can put him in the pose you want :)

Alrighty. I'll get started on yours next. I just need one more thing from you. Do you happen to have your OC's code for Pony Creator? That way I can put him in the pose you want

Alright, Here it is. Good luck:  4B1N0J410099999900000004901FEFEFEUJ1837400010000D0FEFEFEFF7FFF05107F3FCC004CB2

Edited by alasdair242

@,

What exactly are you capable of making, Misty? 

Just simple little avis and sigs :)They're not too special, but they're something ^_^ That's why I added examples on the first page to show people what to expect :)

Just simple little avis and sigs :)They're not too special, but they're something ^_^ That's why I added examples on the first page to show people what to expect :)

Could you do a signature with Button Mash for me, and have text saying "Certified Nerd?"

You can decorate it however you see fits.

Edited by StevenEarthPony

Could you do a signature with Button Mash for me, and have text saying "Certified Nerd?"

You can decorated however you see fits.

Sure thing :D I'll see what I can do with it ;)