Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

would viynl rock at dj hero

Lonely

i thought this hard would viynl rock at dj hero? Shes a dj and the game is called dj hero.so the answer lays would she win on the games difficulty on expert on her frist try?

...No.

No.

No.

The game really has nothing to do with DJ'ing. It's just a pathetic gimmick to get people to buy it so they "feel like a DJ," because they don't know what real DJ'ing even is.

• Brohoof 3

...No.

No.

No.

The game really has nothing to do with DJ'ing. It's just a pathetic gimmick to get people to buy it so they "feel like a DJ," because they don't know what real DJ'ing even is.

I agree. Vinyl is a DJ but the game DJ hero is just a game that really doesn't portray actual "DJing" accurately. For example, let's take the famous guitarist Slash. He's amazing on a guitar but if he played Guitar Hero on expert, he would probably be struggling quite a bit. Pushing six buttons is not the same thing as playing a six stringed guitar and likewise playing DJ Hero isn't the same experience as being an actual DJ.

Both of you are correct The game is a rip and not that good compared to life.

....Also.... she has  no fingers. Not that it matters but I think magic is cheating. Just so you know.

I think she'd just be good at being a DJ. I really don't think she'd ever go near the game since she's a real DJ. No need to play a silly little game.

Once you're good at an instrument, (i.e. Guitar) you don't want to touch simulators (i.e. Guitar Hero). They mess you up.

No. I have been playing bass guitar for 2 years now, however, I absolutley suck at guitar hero. I cant play on hard difficulty without messing up the first 15 seconds, however, I still manage to play dimension on bass guitar?