Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Mario & Luigi: Dream Team

Jonke

(edited)

img-1646840-1-mario_and_luigi__dream_tea

So for those who didn't know, Dream Team was released today in Europe, i've been anticipating this game for so long and i already have a few hours into the game as of this post. Unfortunately people in NA have to wait for aug release, it's not too far away though. :)

To put it simple, this game is brilliant. AlphaDream has done a damn good job at balancing between innovation and staying on track with the series formula. It's introducing some crazy, silly, new and fun experiences without gimmicks overshadowing the core gameplay, which makes this a very polished experience.(Something i hope the Paper Mario series do with their future titles. :V)

I won't dive into much detail since most people don't own the game due to weird region releases to be honest.

Let's not forget how great the soundtracks/BGM are as well. ^^

Composer: Yoko Shimomura

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZuxn6vpiIA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B43bXrRVPFE

Edited by Jonke
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Awww man my jealousy levels can't be matched right now, I am so super excited for this game, The first 3 are among my favorite handhelds RPGs ever, if not THE BEST handheld RPGs ever. I'm glad that it isn't messing with the perfect formula too much while still adding little innovations to keep it fresh, I hate Paper Mario Sticker Star (Super Paper Mario was ok though). I cannot wait to play this game, one of the best things about this series is the amazing boss fight, which are sooo good thanks to the near perfect battle system. Anyways, how I must wallow in my jealousy of you Europeans :P

Oh an one question, how's the 3D?

Edited by weegeez

Omigosh omigosh omigosh! I can't wait until that game is released in the United States! 

So, out of curiosity, do you have a favorite character from the game yet?

Tbh.. i haven't gone that far yet, i've been exploring and checked out the island more than actually progressing. I guess the return of Starlow makes me happy for the moment since it's a cute character. x)

Awww man my jealousy levels can't be matched right now, I am so super excited for this game, The first 3 are among my favorite handhelds RPGs ever, if not THE BEST handheld RPGs ever. I'm glad that it isn't messing with the perfect formula too much while still adding little innovations to keep it fresh, I hate Paper Mario Sticker Star (Super Paper Mario was ok though). I cannot wait to play this game, one of the best things about this series is the amazing boss fight, which are sooo good thanks to the near perfect battle system. Anyways, how I must wallow in my jealousy of you Europeans :P

Oh an one question, how's the 3D?

I know the feel, we had the same deal with other 3DS releases, it sucks that they've to delay and put off region releases so much. About the 3D, i think it's fairly decent, i've had it on since the beginning of the game and no sign of disorientation or eye strain yet. :)

I can't wait, either! :D By judging the music, I can tell this is going to be a great game! :D I'm so jealous that you already have it D: Wish I lived in Europe. Dx

Tbh.. i haven't gone that far yet, i've been exploring and checked out the island more than actually progressing. I guess the return of Starlow makes me happy for the moment since it's a cute character. x)

I know the feel, we had the same deal with other 3DS releases, it sucks that they've to delay and put off region releases so much. About the 3D, i think it's fairly decent, i've had it on since the beginning of the game and no sign of disorientation or eye strain yet. :)

Yeah, sucks, but I should be able to wait a month, I hope. I'm just hoping I can stop myself from any spoilers :P I don;t always use 3D, I only use it in games people recommend it in like Mario 3D Land, so if you say it's good, I'll probably try it out