Fluttershy at the Gala

heathergilmore25

(edited)

Actually, I didn't intend for the drawing to turn out like this. I meant for just a Grand Galloping Gala Fluttershy- like the basic one that you can find on the internet. But somewhere during the process my pen decided to do what it wanted. I was really too tired to make it behave.

post-17682-0-53809300-1373738186_thumb.jpg

Edited by heathergilmore25
  • Brohoof 28

Woah! That's some really good artwork you have there. The shading is exceptional! Your Fluttershy is so cute too, I really like it! You're really talented, as I can tell from this picture. I can't wait to see more of your work in the future.

sydnizzle112-20120323T200915-v8ayxwl.jpe

• Brohoof 1

That's... absolutely superb!

Seriously. Amazing job. Not a single complaint. Utter perfection. Positively gorgeous.

The shading job is absolutely marvelous! Makes the picture just... pop, y'know.

You've got some serious talent, bub. Keep at it~!

absolutely fantastic pencil work :D

the drawing is really cool, show accurate (I know it's from a still image) but what I like the most is the fantastic shading, something the original doesn't have, good job! ;)

Wow-absolutely beautiful. Flutters has always been my favorite and you've caught her beautifully, The facial expression, the shading-you've really got a talent. I'm insanely jealous. Well done!

Actually, I didn't intend for the drawing to turn out like this. I meant for just a Grand Galloping Gala Fluttershy- like the basic one that you can find on the internet. But somewhere during the process my pen decided to do what it wanted. I was really too tired to make it behave.

wow just wow wish i could draw like you this is some top stuff right here:) you should try draw the other mane six at the gala maybe a group shot to with luna and her sis.

Wow, she looks gorgeous!!!  And you did this in pen you say?  Wow, kudos, seriously, that is a gorgeous sketch and you should feel proud of your work, it's simply beautiful!  :muffins:

Wow, the drawing turned out really good. A heck of a lot better than I can ever draw haha. Good job! Looking forward to seeing more of your artwork.

18960__safe_pinkie-pie_rarity_animated_r

Well I'll be damned. This picture of Fluttershy is absolutely amazing :o the detail, the shading, just wow. I'm sitting here stunned just gawking at this picture of yours.

What are you talking about this is beautiful. I love it, very well done. I think it looks awesome, better then the original heck.

This was no mistake, this is art.

Wow, what a gorgeous piece of pencil work this is.  The one thing I like even better than the drawing is the shading.  I still find that to be a great challenge with my own art.  But you did a wonderful job on Fluttershy here. 

We-ll, if that's your pen deciding to do what it wants by itself, then you should certainly give it free will more often!

It looks great! Thanks for contributing.

Omg it's amazing........

Very show accurate. I truly love the shading, the way it's drawn just makes me want to have a seizure.

Well done, Just well done.. I have so many words to use to describe this on how amazing it looks, it just won't come out.

Well this Picture of Pinkie will tell you ^_^

post-7390-0-70027700-1373820119.jpg