gaming What gaming systems have you owned?

PonyBoy15

Just like the title says, what systems have you owned? Most favorite? Least favorite?

I've owned some good gaming systems growing up.

17768_525964804094430_514932501_n.jpg

The GameCube is mu favorite out of all of these because its the one I played most while growing up.

I hate my xbox, I almost never play it.

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Gamecube, Wii, PS3. Don't have any handhelds. My personal favorite is the Gamecube. I spent so much time playing it. Mario Kart Double Dash, aw yeah!  As for least favorite probably the Wii

Edit: Just remembered I have an NES. I play RBI and Pro Wrestling on it sometimes.

Edited by Super Derpy

(edited)

cant remember the first console I had, but I can remember:

ps1

gamecube

ps2

xbox

ds

xbox 360

wii

pc

my current favourite is the xbox 360, but I can remember good memories from the ps2, playing doh2 (destroy all humans 2), good times.

edit: I just remembered my first console, the n64, I can only remember playing sonic on it.

Edited by lightningstrikes

(edited)

Thanks for asking!

Back then my Dad had an original Xbox and ps2 had some games in it

Right now my Dad have a Xbox 360 and PS3

Next he is going to buy an Xbox one and PS4

My dad is really a gamer and he has lots of them (mostly rated M, so I can't get to play with most of them)

The problem is that he doesn't want to own a Nintendo console due to the fact that most games are childish he said

I used to own a PSP but I can't play ISO games Because the enabler won't work and my dad don't want to buy PSP games on the store

And to be honest, my dad loves to buy Apple devices, he even use A Mac to play games like Diablo and Starcraft

Right now, my dad doesn't want to buy a PC.

So that's might be it (except the iPad part lol)

I depend my gaming on my dad

Edited by Lyeco

Gamecube, Wii, PS3. Don't have any handhelds. My personal favorite is the Gamecube. I spent so much time playing it. Mario Kart Double Dash, aw yeah!  As for least favorite probably the Wii

I remember playing that as well, playing on the jungle map, what was your favourite combo of characters?, mine was Mario with diddy Kong.

I remember asking my parents for an SNES constantly and never getting one.

Didn't get my first gaming thing until much later, and my first was a Game Boy Pocket (which I still have).

Then later I got a PS1, followed by PS2, then Xbox 360, a DS phat, and finally a PS3 (which I actually won in a lottery).

I love them all equally.

at the moment i have a ps3 a xbox360 a pc a nintendo wii a ps2

and i have owned a nintendo 64 a ps1 a ds and a gamecube

my favorite console would be my   ps3 ive spent about 2000 hours on it 

(edited)

TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS

Edited by PonyLover123
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

*Ahem* 
RCA Studio II
Atari 2600 4 switcher

NES
SNES G2
Sega genesis
Sega genesis v2
Sega Dreamcast (mint in box)

Sega Gamegear (2)
Ultra64
N64 (2)

Playstation

Playstation 2

Playstation 2 slim (2)
Gamecube
Gameboy (2)

Gameboy color

Gameboy pocket

Gameboy Adv (2)

Gameboy SP (2)

DS 
DS lite

Xbox
Xbox 360

Wii

I'm not proud...

And don't make me pick favorites.

Edited by Rainbow Dashey
  • Brohoof 2

I remember playing that as well, playing on the jungle map, what was your favourite combo of characters?, mine was Mario with diddy Kong.

My go to combo was Baby Mario and the Red Koopa. Having Chain Chomp and triple red shells as your specials. Unstoppable force.

Let's see here. I have a Gameboy color, Gameboy advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS2, Xbox 360, and a PC if that counts, since I do play PC games. I'd say my favorite is PS2 as it was my childhood. My favorite game was Sonic Heroes...ahhh, memories!

Nintendo

Sega Master System

Sega Genesis

Sega Cd

Atari Jaguar

Playstation

Nintendo 64

Ps2

Xbox

Ps3

Xbox 360

Bbest was ps2

Worse was atari jagaur

Nintento 64

Gamecube

Xbox

Xbox 360

Wii

I still got my Xbox, I'm starting to miss my N64 though ;^;. Perhaps yard selling it wasn't such a grand idea.

(edited)

- SNES

- Playstation

- N64

- Gameboy Colour

- Gamecube

- Gameboy Advance SP (ags-001)

- DS

- Wii

- 3DSi

- Wii-U

- and the newest addition, the Gameboy Advance SP (a refurbished ags-101 backlit model.)

So yeah, I pretty much grew up with Nintendo and the only console I had that wasn't was my parents' playstation.

As for my favourite, it would have to be the gameboy advance SP. I mean, look at the design of the console, it's really something! Small, very portable, decent battery life and there's something about the design I really like when compared to the DS series, perhaps it's the simplicity.

It also had something revolutionary at the time: a front light! No longer are you forced to play pokemon on the surface of the sun! I thought that was amazing until I bought the backlit model which was even better.

As for the worst, that would belong to... well, none right now. The Wii-U is lacking in games, but I don't think it's really fair to say that. There are some pretty good looking games in development for the console that I want to buy and it being a current gen console sort of puts it at a disadvantage.

Edited by Celtore

PS1, PS2, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, Nintendo DSi, Xbox 360, PS3, and that is about it. But, I'll get a PS4 next when it does come out. It will be pretty worth it.

I have owned:

A PS1
A GBA

A GBC

A NDS

A Xbox, and a 360.

a PS2

A Gamecube

A N64

A long time ago I also had an Atari.

Out of these, Gamecube is the best.

I currently am exclusively PC.

When it comes to gaming systems my life is suckish!! I've only owned a Gameboy Advance and a PS2. Favorite has definitely been PS2! But I've played games on a Nintendo DS, Wii, and Xbox 360! Those I played with family and friends! Favorite games that I've played are CoD Modern Warfare 2, Gears of War 2, Little Big Planet 2, Assassin's Creed 2, The Godfather 2, Ben 10 Alien Force, The Hobbit, and *takes a deep breath* GRAND THEFT AUTO IV!!! Man I freakin LOVE that game!! Big coincidence that most of them are sequels, really I didn't know until I listed them. LOL! I put so many BECAUSE I JUST CAN'T CHOOSE!!

And yes I know that some of those games may seem too violent for a girl (Gears of War, The Godfather) but they're AWESOME!!

Seriously the Game Stop guy looked at me weird when I asked how much Grand Theft Auto San Andreas costed (I DIDN'T GET IT BOOHOO!!)

Hmmm

Every Nintendo home console.

Game Boy Color, Advance, and micro.

DS, DS lite, DSi and 3DS.

SEGA Game Gear and Genesis

I guess that's it if my laptop doesn't count (it's what I do the vast majority of my gaming on currently).

(edited)

As far as I can remember... in no order, let's see...
Sega Genesis, Nintendo 64, Gameboy (Advanced), PS1, PS2, PS3, Wii, DS, DSlite, 3DS, Xbox360 (With Kinect), PC.  Actually come to think of it, I never did own a Gamecube before, oddly enough.  I've played it but never owned it... at least I can recall!

Favorite - PC for me, personally (if it counts).  I rarely even play on the consoles anymore because I buy most of my games off Steam or other buyable game sites online.

Least Favorite: Wow... I don't think I actually have a least favorite.  I guess in the end, I played the Wii less, so while I don't DISLIKE it, I suppose it'd be considered the 'least used/favorite'.

Edited by Amaris NSane

Let's see if I can remember them all:

Atari 2600

Atari 2600 Jr

Atari 7800

Colecovision

Nintendo NES

Nintendo SNES

Sega Master System

Sega Genesis

Nintendo N64

Panasonic 3DO

Nintendo GameCube

Sony PS2

Nintendo Wii

Sony PS3

Nintendo WiiU

Nintendo Game boy pocket

Nintendo Game boy color

Sega game gear

Nintendo Game boy advance

Nintendo Game boy advance sp

Nintendo DS

Nintendo DS lite

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

I think that's all of them, something tells me in forgetting one.

Gah, can't take a pic of them at the moment. I'm away, and most of them are lost in my wardrobe, but here are a list of my babysitters:

-Playstation 1

-NES

-SNES

-N64

-GB

-GB Color

-GBA

-Genesis

-Playstation (Both original and Slim)

-XBOX 360

-And my PC. 

Yes, a long list, but the first consoles were really cheap, and they are all stored...except my Gameboy! Where would i play my Pokemon!?

Sega Genesis

N64

Gamecube

PS2

Wii

PS3

Wii U

Gameboy Color

Gameboy Advance

Gameboy Advance SP

DS

PSP

3DS

PSV (Only have one game for it and I haven't touched it in months :( )

*Ahem* RCA Studio II Atari 2600 4 switcher NES SNES G2 Sega genesis Sega genesis v2 Sega Dreamcast (mint in box) Sega Gamegear (2) Ultra64 N64 (2) Playstation Playstation 2 Playstation 2 slim (2) Gamecube Gameboy (2) Gameboy color Gameboy pocket Gameboy Adv (2) Gameboy SP (2) DS DS lite Xbox Xbox 360 Wii

Let's see if I can remember them all: Atari 2600 Atari 2600 Jr Atari 7800 Colecovision Nintendo NES Nintendo SNES Sega Master System Sega Genesis Nintendo N64 Panasonic 3DO Nintendo GameCube Sony PS2 Nintendo Wii Sony PS3 Nintendo WiiU Nintendo Game boy pocket Nintendo Game boy color Sega game gear Nintendo Game boy advance Nintendo Game boy advance sp Nintendo DS Nintendo DS lite Nintendo 3DS Sony PSP

Holy crap, those are a lot of system! Hardcore gamers eh? haha

I want to get a Wii U just for this game:

smash_bros_wii_u_mario.jpg

Hell yah, that's right, the fourth installment of Super Smash Bros! Also I believe the legend of zelda windwaker is getting an HD remake along with another new Legend of Zelda game.