Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Official League of Legends Thread

Vicke

(edited)

finally got around to playing some ranked yesterday and hotstreaked it from 40lp silver 1 to gold 5 :D

also @Purple i know a lot of people have already shown interest in the ranked team but id be down, we can always have subs so even when not everyone is around we can play 5s.

I main ADC but i also play mid and top very well. I think i already have you ingame.

Firetorn is a real good ADC.

Since I might be busy a lot he can sub for me or I can sub for him depending on our availability.

Recommended 10/10.

-Glaceon

Edited by Glaceon
  • Brohoof 1

attachicon.gifFast Heca build.jpg

Try that.

+50% From Scimitar

+20% From Youmuu's

+105 From Mobility and 200% From homeguard

+10% From Zephyr

+8% From Trinity Force

+6% From Shiv

Add Ghost and Revive there with some MS boosting Allies.

The cool part is with that build you can still do good damage. (Though you'd be pretty squishy.)

-Glaceon

Personally I would want to grab tele instead of revive (Just to get me to them while I still have my homeguard boost) But if you think revive is better I can try it

Personally I would want to grab tele instead of revive (Just to get me to them while I still have my homeguard boost) But if you think revive is better I can try it

Revive is better. With your homeguard boost on top of the other roids you will make you go even faster if you have that revive speed.

If you are going for as much MS as possible get Revive.

If you want to actually have a useful summoner spell pick something else. Up to you. :P

-Glaceon

If you are going for as much MS as possible get Revive.

If you want to actually have a useful summoner spell pick something else. Up to you. :P

-Glaceon

Revive can be useful, after all, it's the only hard counter to the "dead" debuff.

I plan on playing a bit later, until when will you be on?

I should be free for the next 8 hours. So don't worry about me being busy. :3

-Glaceon

EDIT: Anyone willing to play with me now?

-Glaceon

Edited by Glaceon

I have an on and off relationship with LoL.. But when I start to pick it up again, I usually play it every day, for a few weeks or months. I usually just play with friends, cause I don't really care about normal que.

I'm lvl 30, haven't played a ranked match before (So I don't know what my actual skill level is).

My 2 main champions are Akali and Kayle. I generally main Assassin champs.

If you play on EUW, you can add me: Ardhacandra.

Again, I don't play that often, so it might take quite some time before I accept your request ;)

Welp... I just played Teemo mid... Let me just say, I did not expect to get this fed as Teemo XD At the end, poor Jinx got bursted down in a few auto-attacks xD I love Teemo again

7u5nK.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Welp... I just played Teemo mid... Let me just say, I did not expect to get this fed as Teemo XD At the end, poor Jinx got bursted down in a few auto-attacks xD I love Teemo again

img-2402986-1-7u5nK.jpg

Those are the best games, the ones where you start playing and wind up getting a penta... I have a recorded game (I should really post it) where I went 12/2/7 as Diana and ended with a Quadra... I guess people aren't used to 'low meta' champs 

Those are the best games, the ones where you start playing and wind up getting a penta...

Thing is... I didn't get a penta :/ Never got one in my League life... Only had a double kill that match

Thing is... I didn't get a penta :/ Never got one in my League life... Only had a double kill that match

The only time I've ever gotten a penta was when I wasn't even trying for one. Our team was way behind, and we were losing a fight near Baron. I just went on autopilot and managed to hit every one of my abilities. We wound up losing the game, but my friend and I went crazy when the announcer said that I got a pentakill.

Well, I've gotten around 10-20 Pentakills on real people.
My second ever penta is in my signature, just click the picture.
I also have several other pentas there.

-Glaceon

Edited by Glaceon

It's k, bolty, neither have i. The closest ive been to a real one is with Lulu in all for one vs lee sins.

I also got close yesterday again as Lulu. :l

No idea why she of all champs gets me close to them. Can't even manage that with Annie no matter how hard i carry.

Hell, even my Ziggs cant compete. Fucking Lulu. :l

Edited by Yoshino

You guys are talking about pentas, diamond, and shit... and i'm stuck at silver 5. I would be willing to co-operate with some of you to increase me elo but... anyone on EU WEST?

I would love to play with you, but sadly, I only have accounts on the NA and PH (Philippines) servers. :|

Sorry.

-Glaceon

You guys are talking about pentas, diamond, and shit... and i'm stuck at silver 5.

I know your feel. Im stuck in the same place as you and it seems like I actually get worse people when playing ranked. Like a shyv facing a Riven top, doesnt start cloth and five, but proceeds to complain about the jungle while still proceeding to rush BotRK and no armor even though they've been murked multiple times now. :l
  • Brohoof 1

I know your feel. Im stuck in the same place as you and it seems like I actually get worse people when playing ranked. Like a shyv facing a Riven top, doesnt start cloth and five, but proceeds to complain about the jungle while still proceeding to rush BotRK and no armor even though they've been murked multiple times now. :l

Lol, BotRK rush, on Shyv, when behind.

That guy's build sounds horrible, though, Doran's shield IMO is better than Cloth 5 if you want to sustain better in lane.

I know how you guys feel, been stuck in a division for a while too.

-Glaceon

Edited by Glaceon

So, I technically got my first penta as Trist.

However, the "technically" part is that the last kill was a Hecarim who decided to run away from me to keep me from getting an official one. :l

I still got all 5 kills and the ace, Im counting it as one.

Also ended that game quite well. 21/0/5. First perfect game as her for two total I think.