gaming The Official League of Legends Thread

Vicke

I don't know... Should I start to play this game? A couple of my friends say it's really fun, but I don't know if I should get into another game

Do it. Just do it you wimp.

A bit of advice. At the very start, practice on (easy) AI, try out the free champs, as well as different lanes to see what you are good at, and once you have a bit of money buy some of the 450 champs you think you will be good with, with the exception of Garen, since he sucks in every concievable aspect.

Do it. Just do it you wimp.

A bit of advice. At the very start, practice on (easy) AI, try out the free champs, as well as different lanes to see what you are good at, and once you have a bit of money buy some of the 450 champs you think you will be good with, with the exception of Garen, since he sucks in every concievable aspect.

Hey, it's all up to you and I know it'll take a bit to get used to but I love it and would be happy to play with you any time. Also, if you ever want any help with anything I'll try and help you as much as I can.

Thanks you two for the help! If I ever start to play the game, I will definitely post in here to maybe some time play with you guys! :D

• Brohoof 2

I guess that Darius was from the Boot Camp

On my note, Draven's adventures continue. Now with 100% less careless deaths!

Posted Image

I didn't even get to activate my Guardian Angel!

• Brohoof 1

I just started playing Twisted Treeline today. I'm pretty iffy about it still.

We won our first game Ezreal, WW, and Master Yi vs Ashe, Riven, and Darius.

But I lost the next two games because of an AFK Teemo and an enemy Jayce who just destroyed us bad. ;.;

But it beats playing Summoner's Rift and getting a bunch of trolls who purposely lose the game.

• Brohoof 1

But I lost the next two games because of an AFK Teemo and an enemy Jayce who just destroyed us bad. ;.;

But it beats playing Summoner's Rift and getting a bunch of trolls who purposely lose the game.

Twisted Treeline is alot of fun..... the only problem with it is the Meta...... :huh: Only a few champs should be played on that map... like 20-25 champions...... If you dont have a team comp made up of those specific champions.... you will lose.... (This is for higher level play, but still kinda relevant)..... But thats the only thing that really bothers me about it..... But putting that aside Twisted Treeline is still a nice change of pace and is really fun and enjoyable to play every now and again... ^_^;)

• Brohoof 1

Twisted Treeline is alot of fun..... the only problem with it is the Meta...... :huh: Only a few champs should be played on that map... like 20-25 champions...... If you dont have a team comp made up of those specific champions.... you will lose.... (This is for higher level play, but still kinda relevant)..... But thats the only thing that really bothers me about it..... But putting that aside Twisted Treeline is still a nice change of pace and is really fun and enjoyable to play every now and again... ^_^;)

Well, I personally love Twisted Treeline so any time anybody wants to play there I'd be up for it :D But yeah, many characters don't do good on TT because of the different meta, laning phase is entirely different.

Well, I personally love Twisted Treeline so any time anybody wants to play there I'd be up for it :D But yeah, many characters don't do good on TT because of the different meta, laning phase is entirely different.

From what I noticed it would appear that only AD champs get played on it?

Th only AP champs I saw get played were Karthus and Katarina.

I'm thinking of starting a tournament of some sort. With a prize at the end.

Would you guys be up for that?

And yes, i am the one that hands out a prize, if there will be one that is.

I'm thinking of starting a tournament of some sort. With a prize at the end.

Would you guys be up for that?

And yes, i am the one that hands out a prize, if there will be one that is.

I am not that great at the game, but I would be up for something like that, sure.

What kind of tournament did you have in mind Vicke?

I am not that great at the game, but I would be up for something like that, sure.

What kind of tournament did you have in mind Vicke?

3v3 tournament. 1v1 seems a little lame, and so do 2v2.

People sign up by having 2 other members from the forum by their side. And you may only be in one team.

Map would be Twisted Treeline since its meant for 3v3 in the first place.

And i'm still thinking of the rules.

• Brohoof 3

I would be up for it! As long as it would be in draft mode! I don't like blind pick when it comes to this :)

Anyone wanna join a bad player?

I would be up for it! As long as it would be in draft mode! I don't like blind pick when it comes to this :)

It will be in draft mode, yes.

However each team will be able to ban 5 champions each. Before the match they need to discuss on who to ban and then let me know. I will then transfer the information to the other team so they know. And the other way around.

I will pick draft mode because it also blocks the feature to have the same champions on both teams.

Edited by Vicke

5 champions? :o That is a lot! Especially on 3v3 :/ But okay I guess... I think 3 champions is okay. Or why the need for 5?

( This is a text between parentheses. )

5 champions? :o That is a lot! Especially on 3v3 :/ But okay I guess... I think 3 champions is okay. Or why the need for 5?

( This is a text between parentheses. )

There are so many strong champions when it comes to 3v3.

Jax,Darius,Morde etc etc. 3 is to little and i wanna see how people act with 5 champions being banned.

From what I noticed it would appear that only AD champs get played on it?

Th only AP champs I saw get played were Karthus and Katarina.

Ehh... Gragas is godly on TT. Other good APs... Singed, Cho'gath, Galio, Maokai, MORDEKAISER(huehuehue), Nautilus, Nunu, Rumble, Skarner, and Swain is situationally good. That's pretty much the list of all the viable APs on Twisted Treeline, others are generally either not good for its purpose or just situationally viable.
  • Brohoof 1

Ehh... Gragas is godly on TT. Other good APs... Singed, Cho'gath, Galio, Maokai, MORDEKAISER(huehuehue), Nautilus, Nunu, Rumble, Skarner, and Swain is situationally good. That's pretty much the list of all the viable APs on Twisted Treeline, others are generally either not good for its purpose or just situationally viable.

There are a few ''errors'' here if you ask me.

Galio is at his best in 5v5 and is really not suitable for 3v3. He is an easy target for any bruiser with a little bit of life steal. He dosen't have that burst that a mage needs. His ult however is quite good.

Maokai is also in his best in 5v5. No burst damage but he sure can take damage. I would rather have Shen tho since he can taunt and have a bigger damage output.

Nautilus is weak. Really weak in 3v3.

The only thing that does damage is his W, but that passive deactivates when the shield is off.

Skarner is not an AP. Hes either tanky AD or hybrid.

There are a few ''errors'' here if you ask me.

Galio is at his best in 5v5 and is really not suitable for 3v3. He is an easy target for any bruiser with a little bit of life steal. He dosen't have that burst that a mage needs. His ult however is quite good.

Maokai is also in his best in 5v5. No burst damage but he sure can take damage. I would rather have Shen tho since he can taunt and have a bigger damage output.

Nautilus is weak. Really weak in 3v3.

The only thing that does damage is his W, but that passive deactivates when the shield is off.

Skarner is not an AP. Hes either tanky AD or hybrid.

Skarner still relies on AP but I agree with most other things. The reason I said Galio for 3v3 is because of his ult being SO useful. Oh, and Sion's pretty strong too.

Neikos, you're not bad<3

And I'd love to join you in the fight against evil :D (Even if they necessarily aren't evil.. But yeah!)

Sounds like fun fun fun :3

Neikos, you're not bad<3

And I'd love to join you in the fight against evil :D (Even if they necessarily aren't evil.. But yeah!)

Sounds like fun fun fun :3

It's settled then! We just need one more member in our team :D

( Someone wanna join? We can win! There are some many team compos that just work!)

Also, I suppose this is all EUW?

( Someone wanna join? We can win! There are some many team compos that just work!)

Yupp. EUW.

Since everyone don't have the runes and masteries on EUW, runes and masteries are not allowed in the game.

Just to make it fair for everyone.

I'll join you my friend! FOR NARNIA! FOR SPARTA! FOR FRODO! FOR CELESTIA!

And a no runes no masteries game? Like... no ultra cheesy 80 ap at level 1 douchbag? HELL YES!

I'm thinking of starting the thread now so we can get this thing going.

The only thing that concerns me is the fact that this might not turn out to be a tournament and just a few matches.

If its going to be a tournament we need a few teams. Around 6-8.

And if we wan to reach that number we will need a lot of members.

i play league of legends myself too.i'm really good at it too.i even got pentakill in a 1v5 battle without backing out but i using Jax

my items were

Trinity Force

Wriggler's lantern

2 Infinity edge

Rylai's Crystal scepter

Nashor's tooth

its actually possible to get all those kills with these items

3v3 tournament. 1v1 seems a little lame, and so do 2v2.

People sign up by having 2 other members from the forum by their side. And you may only be in one team.

Map would be Twisted Treeline since its meant for 3v3 in the first place.

And i'm still thinking of the rules.

I'm with @Lord Sprixx! :P

Well only if he would want me. Going to install LoL on this laptop.

Anypony interested on having a decent AD carry on their team?

DANG IT IT'S IN EWU, I DON'T USE DRAVEN THERE.

Can't we just play in NA and have everypony unequip masteries?

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)