gaming The Official League of Legends Thread

Vicke

Oh boy! All that Tribunal work finally paid off!

post-1372-0-20503100-1349231665_thumb.png

With all that IP Riot so generously gave me, I can buy almost nothing in the store!

i do it daily, and i get about 1000ip a week, considering how long it takes them to actualy update it >.< but it's not too bad it helps me get the champs i want
  • Brohoof 1

The beginning of the game, we sucked. No one would jungle (because it was smaller levels), so I went out and jungled... as Alistar. The rest of the game... well, this should speak for itself.

post-3285-0-09962300-1349382597_thumb.png

Yeah, I felt pretty good, destroying health at the end. :lol:

Heimerdinger. Where do I start with Heimerdinger? Over - powered? Maybe, but he is fun to play as! There is no joy like leading a fighter into you're turret trap and stunning them with a concussion grenade when they try and run. While he's not a pusher, to me, he is the essential character every team needs, the organizer and mechanic, who regens turrets and champions alike while making relative safe havens for your allies and eternal pits of suffering for the enemy. Heimerdinger. Ok, yeah, he's over powered.

Heimerdinger. Where do I start with Heimerdinger? Over - powered? Maybe, but he is fun to play as! There is no joy like leading a fighter into you're turret trap and stunning them with a concussion grenade when they try and run. While he's not a pusher, to me, he is the essential character every team needs, the organizer and mechanic, who regens turrets and champions alike while making relative safe havens for your allies and eternal pits of suffering for the enemy. Heimerdinger. Ok, yeah, he's over powered.

^_^ Dem turrets.

IMHO Heimerdinger is an underrated champion. He is quite decent, his passive is amazing, he is amazing in poke wars and defending turrets. My only dislike about him is that his team fighting power isn't that high compared to other AP carries, like Fiddlesticks, Annie or Karthus.

You play in NA? I would like to play with you sometime feel free to add me, summoner name is Lord Twi.

• Brohoof 1

^_^ Dem turrets.

IMHO Heimerdinger is an underrated champion. He is quite decent, his passive is amazing, he is amazing in poke wars and defending turrets. My only dislike about him is that his team fighting power isn't that high compared to other AP carries, like Fiddlesticks, Annie or Karthus.

You play in NA? I would like to play with you sometime feel free to add me, summoner name is Lord Twi.

Why yes, I do play NA, and it would be a tremendous honor to fight with or against the famous Starbolt. My name is BlimpAtomic in-game, but I must warn you, I'm only level 13, so don't expect too much :lol:
  • Brohoof 1

Why yes, I do play NA, and it would be a tremendous honor to fight with or against the famous Starbolt. My name is BlimpAtomic in-game, but I must warn you, I'm only level 13, so don't expect too much :lol:

Hehehe no worries about winning and all. And Starbolt is famous?? *Confused.....*

Well after I finish this LoL download I'll look forward to playing with you! :D

Hehehe no worries about winning and all. And Starbolt is famous?? *Confused.....*

You mind adding me to the mix? :P I sent a "Lord Twi" a friend request in LoL, and my summoner name is "Electrobolt3" so yeah :P Although I am a rather newbish player, I do hold my own sorta, especially as Sion, love him now xP

Thanks! I appreciate your lenience and yes, you're famous, at least in my opinion. I've seen you everywhere, so, yeah :P but I definitely look forward to the eventual match (I have to make sure I plan my games right, or I run out of time)!

You mind adding me to the mix? :P I sent a "Lord Twi" a friend request in LoL, and my summoner name is "Electrobolt3" so yeah :P Although I am a rather newbish player, I do hold my own sorta, especially as Sion, love him now xP

You are most certainly welcome! The more the merrier, and it would be cool! You might want to wait for Starbolt's input, but by me, you're always welcome.

Thanks! I appreciate your lenience and yes, you're famous, at least in my opinion. I've seen you everywhere, so, yeah :P but I definitely look forward to the eventual match (I have to make sure I plan my games right, or I run out of time)!

You are most certainly welcome! The more the merrier, and it would be cool! You might want to wait for Starbolt's input, but by me, you're always welcome.

"Ponies see me everywhere? That's a surprise."

Well, I'll be seeing you soon then.

You too, feel free to join us. The more people you play with the less people you get randomed with.

Anything, you've played with ME before!

This post actually is to promote a friend. His screen name is LOLINKLOL, and he's new to the forums. He seems to be to shy/offline at the moment, so I'm letting you ponies know he plays on the North America.

Anything, you've played with ME before!

This post actually is to promote a friend. His screen name is LOLINKLOL, and he's new to the forums. He seems to be to shy/offline at the moment, so I'm letting you ponies know he plays on the North America.

I've played with mostly everypony here, but I just mentioned the two that Blimp had been talking to. Anyways, I'd be interested to meet/play with your friend so hope to see him out there.

I play LoL once in a blue moon, although not much anymore, because let's face it, most of the LoL community ruins the game. Whether it's feeders, uncommunicative players who blame the team, or ragers in general. This is how a typical match goes for me.

At champion select.

Player A calls a position

Player B says they want that position

Player A decides to feed

Or I get a tryhard on my team who has like a 40-0-0 score and he threatens to report me, even though my score is still positive (or it's negative, but only because I had a really bad lanemate who kept feeding the enemy team)

Or here's a popular favorite. My team is getting ready to push, and all of a sudden, "A summoner has left the game" @.@

Edited by Jason Caternolo
  • Brohoof 2

I'm going to start jungling Cho'Gath can somepony give me several good items to get on him. (Possibly more than 6 I like to adapt my build.)

I'm going to start jungling Cho'Gath can somepony give me several good items to get on him. (Possibly more than 6 I like to adapt my build.)

KK. ALWAYS the early Recurve into Wit's End. Frozen Heart, Randuin's Omen, (I see a potential for Tri-force but I've never gotten it on him because of more AP scaling), Shurelya's(quite ridiculous seeing a monster running after you faster than the speed of Singed), Aegis, Guardian's Angel. Or you can build him spikes, which is mostly AP with the aforementioned Recurve bow(generally RoA, Wit's End, Lich Bane, Deathcap, Frozen Heart, boots). Oh, by the way, always have Merc Treads. It simply makes you a monster.

Other acceptable items are the main defensive ones such as thornmail, Banshee's Veil, Quicksilver Sash(which has been receiving a large burst in popularity everywhere), Warmog's, etc.

KK. ALWAYS the early Recurve into Wit's End. Frozen Heart, Randuin's Omen, (I see a potential for Tri-force but I've never gotten it on him because of more AP scaling), Shurelya's(quite ridiculous seeing a monster running after you faster than the speed of Singed), Aegis, Guardian's Angel. Or you can build him spikes, which is mostly AP with the aforementioned Recurve bow(generally RoA, Wit's End, Lich Bane, Deathcap, Frozen Heart, boots). Oh, by the way, always have Merc Treads. It simply makes you a monster.

Other acceptable items are the main defensive ones such as thornmail, Banshee's Veil, Quicksilver Sash(which has been receiving a large burst in popularity everywhere), Warmog's, etc.

Thanks for the build!

What about Atmogs? Does that work? My justification is that Cho'Gath has the highest AD at level 18 in the game with no AD items. So Atmogs + His omg HP should be quite strong.

We should Skype maybe you could teach me more there.

"Okay guys, let's win this" (Our Sivir, aka me)

A sumner has Disconnected

'**** **** **** ****'

We almost won it too. We deserved to win it; almost all of our playing stats were better than theres. But they had five people. Once they all hit 18, gg.

Final score 0-62 (Did I mention it was Dominion)

If Olaf had come back, we would've won. It's so frustraighting to know that. q.q

http://www.leaguerep.../match/2132219/

http://www.leaguerep.../match/2132206/

When I play adc, I give up first blood, because that's how I roll.

Seriously though, I get bullied so hard in bot lane ;_;

Somehow it all works out though, I have a huge win streak right now, I think all my history or all cept the very last one are wins. Also Ashe ult wins games.

To be completely honest, I don't like this game enough to get into it. I would absolutely LOVE to get into this game, because I have a group of friends on Skype that play it all the time.

Problem is, I suck really bad at the game because I'm a total noob, and every time I play a game I end up 5-17-??? even if we win. They don't give a sheeit, but when people I know from school see those stats they act like it's my IQ test score.

Plus random games are always full of asshats, so there's that too.

Hmm, well, I guess you could play bots to lvl 30, buy runes, and go from there, but grinding is no fun... You could try playing to lvl 30 with your friends and ignoring the ashsoles... Probably your best bet.

• Brohoof 1

Hmm, well, I guess you could play bots to lvl 30, buy runes, and go from there, but grinding is no fun... You could try playing to lvl 30 with your friends and ignoring the ashsoles... Probably your best bet.

Yeah, that's what I figure too.

Also, quick question. What's a good build/style for Kayle? Because she's the only champion I actually like and can understand playing as. And maybe runes too?

Uhh, Kayle is very versitile. I would probably build tanky, with some damadge thrown in, things like Atmogs, and phage items. And then runes that reflect that. I don't really play Kayle often.

To be completely honest, I don't like this game enough to get into it. I would absolutely LOVE to get into this game, because I have a group of friends on Skype that play it all the time.

Problem is, I suck really bad at the game because I'm a total noob, and every time I play a game I end up 5-17-??? even if we win. They don't give a sheeit, but when people I know from school see those stats they act like it's my IQ test score.

Plus random games are always full of asshats, so there's that too.

KK time for us to powerplay! sadly gonna be busy today but I could prolly get in several games tomorrow/tonight. I can guide you through the ins and outs of most of league and just talk to Sprixx for the rest since he is best NA.

• Brohoof 1

I wonder if I've played against anypony here... My name is Krowyn on LOL. Most often I play nidalee (as in i've played 500+ games with just nidalee... a little obssesion.) I've been considering going into ranked but i'm afraid i'll get my butt handed to me in so many different ways.

• Brohoof 1

I got more of my clan-mates that are bronies to name change. This was taken in the League of Legends Ph server. We are all bronies!

Here it is: (Click for better quality.)

post-4014-0-28044000-1349619166_thumb.png

post-4014-0-08017500-1349619125.jpg

Seems appropriate that Twilight and Spike are both using Battle Cast skins.

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)
  • Brohoof 1