Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request I would like a signature please :)

)O( Scarlet )O(

Hi, umm.. would somepony please be able to do a signature for me?

I would like something like flames in the background,

with my username in the middle "Fire Heart" with what-ever font type and design you feel is best, I'm not too picky

and if you could have a picture of my OC:

OC1_zps107be3eb.png

on one side and a picture of Luna on the other

that would be awesome thanks ^^

Hmm, I don't know if this signature is very good, you weren't very specific, but I tried with what info I had. I hope you like this. c:

cYIkM1C.png

oh wow! that is awesome, though the font is a little hard to see...

Maybe just make the color different or the outline, so it is a little easier on the eyes

in any case, AWESOME THANKS!

How's this one? 

QIb0sLh.png

You can see the little specks of white from the previous text colour, be I believe that adds a tiny bit more detail into it, so I kept it like that.

(edited)

Yup that's awesome! thank you so much! As you can tell by my previous signature, that i am a total noob at making those sort of things, so I very much appreciate your willingness to do this for me!

I am now using the sweet signature made for me by Nova, but if anypony else would like to create me a signature too, that would be great!

Thanks again!!

Edited by Fire Heart

• 2 weeks later...

Just so ponies know, I am still looking for more signatures to be done. so if ponies could please kindly do one for me, that would be great! Thanks (Sorry, that probably sounds like begging, but the thing is I am trying to build up my signature and such)

Good evening. I made this in 2 hours time, I also drew your pony but my art isn't that great, so someone can use this background and add your pony to it.

Here you go this is the one where your chr jumps from the orange hole. Hope you like it. And I can change some here and there, ^_^ okay

post-17960-0-33899900-1375033065_thumb.jpg

post-17960-0-97583700-1375033944_thumb.jpg

While I am grateful for the two ponies who have made signatures for me in this thread, I decided I'd try my hand at doing one myself.

so here it is:

banner_zps234d76f9.jpg

NOTES: The background was done by me in Gimp, I found the Luna picture through Google and my OC was done for me by SkyDancer on BAu

so what do people think? (This is the first signature I've made this way)

Its great but your OC in the left corner is a bit pixly. The writing and background is great. And Luna aswell. The fire is great. Since I don't know how to use Sai