Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could buy out any company. What one would it be and for how much?

Theawesomechief

If you could buy a company for a set price. What would it be and which one would it be? This is an interesting question for me because I've always been fascinated by the concept and I want to discuss it with all you guys! Don't forget to add a reason! Also, make it reasonable!

(edited)

Obviously I would either buy Microsoft or The Coca-cola Company. Loads of money right there, tons of stuff to invest with hehehe...

Apple and Sony are also good choices.

Edited by AtDawnTheySquee
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Definitely Apple. Why? Because you go walking down the streets and you see some one with an iphone or iPod etc. My whole family has an Apple product, my mom has an Iphone 4, my dad has and iphone 4S, my brother has an iphone 5, i have a Macbook pro and we have an ipad to share for the family. Thats loads of money right there(were not rich)! Apple is one of the top electronic devices in the world and that is why i would buy Apple. And for how much i have no idea... it probably costs billions!

Edited by Dashie~
  • Brohoof 1

I would buy out Warner Bros. since, they are known for a lot of animation and a lot of good movies. Well, not a lot of good movies but other than I would buy them out for 10 thousand dollars and buy Marvel studios for about 1 million.

(edited)

If I had enough money, I would buy either one of Zynga, EA or FOX, just so I could close them down. People would love me so much they'd gift me the money back.

Edited by Flipturn Amaterasu ツ
  • Brohoof 5

(edited)

I'd buy Capcom and force them to finish Megaman Legends 3, and would try to get Keiji Inafune to work on it. Oh, and I'd stop giving off franchises to crappy developers like Double Helix and Spark Unlimited

Edited by Megas75
  • Brohoof 1