Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You know you're a brony when.....

Basco ta Jolokia

You might be a brony if you assume all real life zebras think in rhyme.

You might be a brony if the only reason you go in Hot Topic is to look for pony shirts.

You might be a brony if you try something (like Fallout or Doctor Who) just because it has been ponified.

• Brohoof 2

You might be a brony if Fluttershy is your alarm tone.

You might be a brony if your little sister gave you her Pinkie Pie to make you smile.

( and it did. she let me take it to collage with me. it always brightens up my day when its going bad.)

You may a brony if Luna is your unknown caller tone.

• Brohoof 2

You might be a brony if you've ever made a fanfic that crossed MLP with at least ONE other cartoon.

You might be a brony if you've memorized the words to at least ONE MLP song.

You might be a brony if refer to brofists as brohoofs from now on.

You might be a brony if the only Royal Wedding you wanted to watch was the one between Cadence and Shining Armour.

You might be a brony if you remember the retro MLP series.

Edited by MannyRiveraAKAElTigre

you might be a brony when you hack your xbox just to get a MLP FIM theme

you might be a brony when you play the party playlist for your girlfriend you put more pony music than real music

you might be a brony if when it is the summer solstice (longest day of the year) you look for princess celestia

• 1 month later...

This is a game I saw on a BUNCH of different forums..

So this is how it goes. You start the sentence with "You might be a brony if..."

Then insert something clever.

For example: You might be a brony if you've seen every mlp episode"

Or: You might be a Brony if you could write an entire biography on Rainbow Dash"

Have fun!!!!

• Brohoof 2

...90% of your YouTube or NetFlix history consists of Ponies

...90% of your browser history consists of Deviant Art, Cheezburger or similar Brony sites

...you own any Brony clothing (Hot Topic, WeLoveFine, etc.)

...you've ever contributed an image or fanfic, regardless of whether or not it gained any particular fame (or infamy)

• Brohoof 1

This thread appears to be a forum game, or something spammy of the sort. Thus, it has been sentenced to the Forum Games section of Cloudsdale Colosseum. This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

• Brohoof 1

You might be a brony if you give me a brohoof.

Posted Image

No? You're not a brony!?!? >_> Y u brony haterz on dis forum? Leave you're scaring me. O_O

I'm just joking we're all friends here! <3

• Brohoof 1

i think this thread has been made before...

in b4 merged w/ old thread.

ymbabi... every time you go to the produce section of a store you buy royal gala apples.

I don't know.. I searched it up, but I didn't get any results so new topic it is!!! I'm so sorry if there's another one!!

Anyways guys, these are looking awesome!! Keep it up!!!

I don't know.. I searched it up, but I didn't get any results so new topic it is!!! I'm so sorry if there's another one!!

Anyways guys, these are looking awesome!! Keep it up!!!

There was indeed an existing topic so I merged yours with it. I'm not surprised you didn't find it. Our on-site search feature is not the best. I recommend using Google instead by typing "site:mlpforums.com" followed by whatever you're looking for.

You might be a brony if you plan on naming any future dogs Winona.

You might be a brony if you have over ten stories on FiM Fiction

You might be a brony if your heart melts at this picture:

Posted Image

You might be a brony if you have an extra memory card for your iPod dedicated to brony music.

You might be a brony if you have Equestria Daily book marked.

You might be a brony if instead of saying "Oh my God!" you say "Oh Celestia"

You might be a brony if you automatically think of Princess Luna when your Spanish teacher says Moon in Spanish

You might be a brony if you have over 100 pony images saved on your computer for use at any time.

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

you might be a brony if you went through this entire thread and related to more then half of the other posts. guilty

you also might be a brony if you have anything pony related on your vehicle, in full view for the world to see... and couldnt be prouder of it.