In what order do you watch the pony episodes?

Moonlight

36 users have voted

1. 1. What order do you watch the episodes?

• Random/Favorite episodes at a time
    • Chronological/Air Date
    • Alphabetical

Sometimes I watch them all in chronological order.  Then I will go back and just re-watch my favorite episodes in no particular order, just depending on which ones I feel the most motivated to watch.  And after a while I will want to watch them all again.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I usually watch the first 3 episodes, then I watch Suited for Success, the season 1 finale and the I watch them in chronological oreder from episode 4.

Edited by Dark Moonlight
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

First time watching them, I did it in order (Except for the first episode, which I chose to be Magical Mystery Cure. Mad mistake). I still watch them in chronological order, and I don't know why someone would watch them alphabetically.

• 3 months later...

When I first started watching the show, I kind of jumped around with the episodes for each season, and didn't really watch them chronologically. I would watch the episodes that starred any of my favorite ponies first most of the time, and then go back and watch the episodes I missed; usually in order. However, once I got up to date with the show; I started watching them in order (this happened around season 3.) 

Of course, I would watch the two-parters together, and wouldn't watch the first part and then jump to another random episode. 

Nowadays, while I wait for Season 4, I usually just watch my favorite episodes with little care towards the correct order. 

When I first started watching the show, I started watching the episodes in chronological order and then after that I decided to watch all of the episodes that come on randomly.

I've never watched them alphabetically, but when I first started watching the show, I started in order of the episodes. I just found it easier that way to know which ones I had seen already. :P

Well, I saw some clips from the show before I became a brony, but when I decided to actually start watching the show, I watched it all in order. I always watch a show for the first time in order, unless the show is meant to be watched in some various order. After getting caught up, I'll watch random episodes here and there.