Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Embarrassing occasions of any kind?

Pinkazoid

I'm a writer, and I pride myself on my grasp of spelling and grammar.  Even as a child I was an avid reader and had a better understanding of both than many my age.

In junior high I entered our annual spelling bee once.  I passed the preliminary written test easily, and made it to the actual event in the auditorium in front of the entire student body and faculty.

I was, if not the first one out, certainly one of the first, and on my first word: emotion.  I knew how to spell emotion, and I couldn't figure out what had happened.  I must have stuttered, and the judges must have heard two t's or something.

I had to dismount the stage and walk down the center aisle, past everyone, to a seat in the back since all the closer seats were filled.

Ugh.

Edited by VelvetDivan

During some Christian leadership camp, we were assorted into groups.

The pastor in charge was giving a speech which I wasn't listening to.

At some point, he says "group blablabla(mine) will go first, starting from the left side", which refers to my seat.

(I was avoiding them, I didn't want to be there, mum made me go with my lil' bro)

I didn't realize he didn't mean I should go right then and that he was just stating it, so I walked out on all of them across the hall.

(which, incidentally, meant walking right past them)

I was still a bit punch-drunk from the short nap during his speech and failed to realize my group was not in line behind me.

Later, the group leader(older kid) lectures me and is all pissed that I didn't seem to want to stick as a group for walking out on them like that.

I both hated his obnoxious manner and the fact I couldn't mention I wasn't even paying attention to realize my mistake.

I was extremely tired one morning at school, and I went to one of my classes - PSHE. That's Physical, Social & Health Education for people who don't know, it's a lesson about life in the future and general society.

The day's lesson was about poverty. We had just watched a video about it, and were discussing it. I was half-asleep, and my brain was running on bread crumbs. I decided to say this aloud:

"Why don't we just print more money to give to the poor people?"

Everyone looked round, for about a second, then started laughing and shaking their head. Didn't realise what was wrong with my question at the time, I was so dozy. About two minutes later I realised how utterly stupid a question I had just asked. Yeah, burning embarrassment :P

• Brohoof 3

It was a time back in highschool. I was in marching band, alto saxophone leader at the time. I don't remember how, but the band was in trouble for something something so the section leaders had to duck walk the lines of the football field. We zigzagged along the field for who knows how long with me leading the way. Many of the others would get up and start walking or something when the director was looking but I didn't do that. At the end we duck walked back to the sidelines and I picked my instrument ready to get back to some actual marching practice. I stand up and my legs tremble furiously; I fell straight back down to the floor. I literally couldn't stand up, the only one who couldn't just walk this off. I felt so weak, so defeated, so broken.  

Oh god, let's see.

I got pantsed in Gym this year, that's probably the most embarrassing thing I can think of that's happened to me in public. Luckily, it was only my gym shorts that got pulled down. It happened to another kid, and he wasn't so lucky. Probably 20 other guys, and a few girls even, saw his "Thing".

I've done a lot of stupidly embarrassing stuff online.

- When I walked into a occupied classroom during high school. I thought it was empty and it took me a good five seconds to realize before I walked back out.

- My dad finding out I'm a brony when I never told him a word about it. It was during dinner and he mentioned ponies. I almost choked on my food.

- My mom was in the kitchen and was singing to our family dog for fun. I was in the other room and thought she was singing the My little Pony theme. I walked into the kitchen with a big smile and was going to say: "You know about My Little Pony mom?!" Luckily I stopped myself when I walked in because she wasn't actually singing the tune I heard. 

- I was at a restaurant and my parents asked me to clean off the dishes that we used. I walked over to a trash can with a tray that had all the plates on it and threw everything out (including the plates). My dad was at the window and saw what I did. He started laughing up a storm. My mouth dropped when I realized what I did.  :lol: 

I was extremely tired one morning at school, and I went to one of my classes - PSHE. That's Physical, Social & Health Education for people who don't know, it's a lesson about life in the future and general society.

The day's lesson was about poverty. We had just watched a video about it, and were discussing it. I was half-asleep, and my brain was running on bread crumbs. I decided to say this aloud:

"Why don't we just print more money to give to the poor people?"

Everyone looked round, for about a second, then started laughing and shaking their head. Didn't realise what was wrong with my question at the time, I was so dozy. About two minutes later I realised how utterly stupid a question I had just asked. Yeah, burning embarrassment :P

What's so stupid about that idea, it's clearly the plan we're going with right now. Why else would the value of the dollar be so low?

• Brohoof 2

What's so stupid about that idea, it's clearly the plan we're going with right now. Why else would the value of the dollar be so low?

The value of the dollar is low because the Armadollar (a type of armadillo) keeps burping up more currency. Gee, thought everyone knew that.

• Brohoof 1

When I was in 7th Grade, the computer lab had a TV hooked up to the station in the corner for demonstrations.

During lunch hour, kids were allowed to use the computers for playing games as long as they could be approved. Right then, Mr. Harrison, the lab monitor, was away. So I clicked on a 'game' which seemingly had managed to pass through the adult filter, which appeared to be a softcore picture of a woman's ungarmented pelvis. The 'game' consisted of clicking a button and suddenly zooming out of the picture to actually show it was showing a man's shaved armpit on an angle to make it look deceiving. It then showed a picture of some other guy, with the caption "YOU'RE GAY!" and a laugh track played.

Then I heard a guy behind me say "hey, do that again!"

I realized I was sitting at the computer corner, and what I had just done was visible to every person in the room.

• Brohoof 2

I took the bus from school to home, and I really had to go to the bathroom. I really couldn't hold it for long, then well short story I pissed my pants in embarrassment. I think that was the most embarrassing moment of my life.

Bus ride from school field trip in 5th grade, had to poo the WHOLE time, my friends (AJ and Owen, they're both less than good people as of right now, don't you love 8th grade changes?) were laughing because when I ripped plot, it waxn't that fun. Did I mention having to hold it for 1 hour having to REALLY bad hurts alot? Well it does. When I got the chance to go to the bathroom, not all of it went in the toilet, was gone for 20 minutes, no TP, just paper towels. Luckily nobody was there in the bathroom with me. Sadly, there was also no way of realizing it was on the back of my pants either, so when I sat down on my chair after getting back to class, yeah. Wasn't much on the chair, but the teacher (quietly) pointed it out to me, HOOOOOOO lordy I was embarrassed. Went back to the bathroom for another 10 minutes, again with no TP, just paper towels.

Either that, or the time I was on a fancy bus (think it was called a wilson bus) where there's bathrooms in the back, guess who didn't have TP? Yeah, my booty's my worst enemy.

I once dived into a swimming pool with lose swimming trunks so they came off. Luckily I managed to get them back on before I went up from the water, but it was pretty embarrassing nonetheless

Oh man..I remember in grade 9 I liked a girl and she was pretty cool herself..the rainbow dash type who always played sports with the boys. I remember it being close to Valentines Day and the glee club would sing a selection of songs for food donations to the local food bank. I chose 'My Heart Will Go On.' and the day she showed up right in the hallway they ambushed her...I found her her grandmother had died and that was the song played at the memorial. She hated me til prom when she then asked me to go xD

Walking on two friends while they were having sex. The awkwardness multiplied, as it was a dark room and instead of yelling or shooing, they just went completely silent, so I didn't actually notice them until I sat down next to them.

Making fun of a friend for not coming to a party, just to find out he died right before the party started. That is really frustrating, sad and embarrassing. Not in the humiliating way, it's the way where you have to go "Oh man...." and facepalm everytime you see yourself in the mirror for a week.

Constant, little embarrassments are typos for me. Some more than others.

Edited by Jessper

I remember this one time in elementary where we always had 1 day during the summer where we would take the day off, put on our swimming pants and have a huge supersoaker fight. Both the boys and the girls would take turns in changing in the class room. 

After the day was over and after I was done changing I had to go to the toilet. Of course everyone was ready, me being one of the slowest ones, so it was the girls' their turn to change. My teacher just walked out of the classroom so I asked her "Are they done changing? I left some stuff behind in the classroom.". My teacher said they were all done and I could go in. Well, you can guess the rest, turned out they just started changing, I hate my teacher for that because it was just so goddamn embarrassing.

Then there was my first date ever..I had really bad gas from a taco salad served at high school and I was trying my best to keep myself from farting especially since this girl was very nice a medal winning gymnast in local comps. I'm holding it and holding it and i'm fine til the movie finishes..she goes to give me a peck on the cheeks and that's when all hell broke loose.

Most embarrassing?? Probably when I was having a conversation with my friends and we were being funny and dirty and I was talking about..penises..it a joking manner, etc. And the teacher heard me and she gave me like this lecture in class and people were laughing at me and she threatened me a detention for inappropriate conversations even though I wasn't the only one talking about dirty stuff and being my funny ass self <_<

I was still in Elementary school and one day at lunch i was finished and i was taking my tray to the trash can. I was wearing a new dress and i was so happy about it i told everyone. When i went to throw my tray away the chocolate milk spilled all over me and my new ... yellow dress.. i had to go the rest of the day with this huge brown stain on my new dress..

When that happened this is pretty much what i did.

Hm, well back a while back when I was still homeschooled in like 6th grade or something I was taking a speech class with some other homeschooled kids and stuff, well we had to give a speech to the class which I had done already when i had my paper, I even took the time to memorize it.

but we had to give it again without the paper, now for some reason this made it much harder(Guess eye contact is hard for me idk :P.) so I got choked up and my face was turning red, and I couldn't say anything for like a whole minute or two, then eventually I started softly crying, and eventually left the room and didn't hold any of it back. Afterwards we basically left. Luckily my parents where there. Never went back there again.

I guess its possible that played into making me more shy then I already was, come to think of it my face still gets red everytime I go to do speeches or talk to groups of people, sometimes even when I'm not really embarrassed or anything, Strange :P.

I'm also not really sure I'm ready to be giving anymore speeches since then, however I've actually done a couple skits for a few different things, which apparently doesn't bother me at all, heck I actually kinda like it. I guess its an eye contact thing thats weird idk :P.

Theres probably more I can think of. Like my first year of public school in band class and I realized I couldn't remember how to play anything on my trumpet since I hadn't played in a year, the nervousness made it even worse and my mind went blank, eventually I started crying slowly and eventually the teacher let me leave and get some water, still was embarrassing.. I'm surprised I wasn't teased for it(Atleast to my face). I guess the fact I was new made it so they let it slide idk :P.

-It was 5th Grade Art Class, we were learning about Andy Warhol when I noticed my fly was undone.Our Female teacher thought I was grabing my junk and she said "Mr.-----, get your hand out of your pants and wash your hands. T-T.

-6th Grade, end of the day, I was running down the hallway to go outside and get in my bus. I ran past a group of kids and I noticed that I was flying off the ground and I landed square on my face. One of thos guys tripped me....in front of 30 other kids. I hit him with my backpack :). But it was embarasing. I flew like 4 feet into the air!

• Brohoof 1

My most embarrassing moment was when my little cousin crept up on me while I was watching MLP. Honestly I know there is noting wrong with MLP, but being a teenager and having a 10 year old who looks up to me with all his heart and sees me as the guy who always sticks up for him and looks after him... watching a children film... Naturally I made him into a brony... Me 1 Embarrassment 0

-It was 5th Grade Art Class, we were learning about Andy Warhol when I noticed my fly was undone.Our Female teacher thought I was grabing my junk and she said "Mr.-----, get your hand out of your pants and wash your hands. T-T.

-6th Grade, end of the day, I was running down the hallway to go outside and get in my bus. I ran past a group of kids and I noticed that I was flying off the ground and I landed square on my face. One of thos guys tripped me....in front of 30 other kids. I hit him with my backpack :). But it was embarasing. I flew like 4 feet into the air!

Oh cool! Nice air time! :D haha, Jokes aside I have had some situations like that, I find that a fist (Or nicely made virus in my case) can really fuck things up x10 worse than he can ever do to you! I injected a Keylogger into his pc via email... Turns out he REALLY likes BBW   :lol: