Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Embarrassing occasions of any kind?

Pinkazoid

This came to my mind because today in school I started mumbling the my little pony theme song (in Spanish) and the girl sitting next to me said "What are you doing", I was like"Nothin' just chilling" Most awkward moment in school so far...

I draw ponies during school man. Lol.

Well my most embarrising moment would have to be...

When my parents found out I am a brony, and interrogated me, asking if I was gay.

They didn't interrogate me but they did ask if I was gay.

Welcome to our family's are homophobes club :D

I'm glad this hasn't happened to me... yet. I don't live with my dad so he still doesn't know.

I don't have any particularly embarrassing moments. It's hard to get embarrassed when you're pretty much completely open about it.

• Brohoof 1

Without getting into the specifics of what happened and why it happened (long and boring, really), I did some work on a cheap ass lock that a customer brought in, changed the keying on it, and promptly exploded the cylinder right in front of said customer when I (thought) had finished working on it. I had everything back together in less than two minutes, but still.

My boss was a few feet away at the time and thought the entire thing was hilarious. ^_^

About being a brony? None. I'm very open about it, and don't really care who knows. Of course I was a little bit embarrassed when I was caught watching the first episode, but I explained to my parents why I was doing what I was doing and they understood.

Another embarrassing moment would have to be when I was Christmas shopping with my mother a few years ago. We were in line at the checkout and I saw something cool in a magazine I picked up from the counter and was reading. I was showing it to my mom and asking hr what she thought , when some kid a bit older then me was standing next to her, looking at me. I just kind of awkwardly said hi, thinking he was trying to get by or something, but then I realized what had happened. I looked up and saw some lady with the same color shirt as my mom looking at me with a smile. My mom had moved up the line and was looking back at me laughing her ass off. I looked at the lady and said sorry, walked away and burst out laughing with my mom. At this point everyone was kind of looking at us, but it didn't matter...

Without getting into the specifics of what happened and why it happened (long and boring, really), I did some work on a cheap ass lock that a customer brought in, changed the keying on it, and promptly exploded the cylinder right in front of said customer when I (thought) had finished working on it. I had everything back together in less than two minutes, but still.

My boss was a few feet away at the time and thought the entire thing was hilarious. ^_^

Liking legos...

Oh, sorry. I thought we were talking about pony related moments. I guess this counts as an embarrassing moment for me.

(edited)

My dad did not think I was gay when he saw me watching the show (Probably Because I am a girl...) he just told me not to talk to bronies, (Look how that turned out.)

Out of topic (This boy at school had a mlp backpack just trying to be funny and I was so jealous 'cause he did not even watch the show.)

Liking legos...

I still like lego's, my teacher had a bag full of them, I wanted to take some and the temptations were high but I did not steal any 'cause I am a good girl. ;) Edited by OceanBreeze

Nobody I know thinks or thought I was gay for liking MLP.

They just thought that I was a goofball - which most of them have thought typically as long as they've known me. -_-

• Brohoof 1

You got 3 hours? Jk

Anyway, I'll just do it one at a time. This one time in 4th grade, We were doing this experiment with this glass graduated cylinder, (I think thats what it was, idk its been so long.), And I was in this group. So, I reach for one of the things we need and, CRACK! The entire thing broke right there. To make matters worse, there were no extra containers to spare so my entire group couldn't do it. The good news was my group didn't care, (mostly because of my nice and shy personality I had back then), but still I felt really embarrassed for my clumsiness.

One time in 5th grade I was in camp and we were canoeing but we did not have equal pairs so i got stuck with some girls that were really mean to me (I am a girl) so they put me on the sit in the floor, I was pissed off, but I tried to lean to one said and the canoe flipped over, luckily it was not that deep, but they were all mad because we had to walk wet for the rest of the day until we got to our cabins.

To me it would be my brother busting me on watching the show...

It turned out Ok though...

Another maybe not Embarrasing moment would be at a school trip a couple of years back.

Me and two girls from my class were in the same canoe going across this lake and to keep my spirits up i sang The Teletubbies theme song, Noddy's theme song and other songs at my hearts desire... They just laughed at first, but after a while they joined in too... it turned out quite good actually. But i don't know... Does this fit in as Embarrasing?

• Brohoof 1

Hmm...I remember this one time when I was 7 and walking to school.

We always went into the auditorium,so I went there.When I started walking down(and not looking where I was going) I saw my friend on the other side walking slowly than speeding up.I thought she was trying to race with me,so I started running(still not looking where I was going) and then she said 'watch out!' I thought it was just a prank,but then I slided straight into a pile of vomit.

4th worst day of my life right there.

Hmm...I remember this one time when I was 7 and walking to school.

We always went into the auditorium,so I went there.When I started walking down(and not looking where I was going) I saw my friend on the other side walking slowly than speeding up.I thought she was trying to race with me,so I started running(still not looking where I was going) and then she said 'watch out!' I thought it was just a prank,but then I slided straight into a pile of vomit.

4th worst day of my life right there.

This seriously made me want to cry.

I slided straight into a pile of vomit.

I feel your pain.

I once jumped over a small stone fence only to land in a pile of boozey smelling vomit. I slipped. I fell.

My dad did not think I was gay when he saw me watching the show (Probably Because I am a girl...) he just told me not to talk to bronies, (Look how that turned out.)

Out of topic (This boy at school had a mlp backpack just trying to be funny and I was so jealous 'cause he did not even watch the show.)

I still like lego's, my teacher had a bag full of them, I wanted to take some and the temptations were high but I did not steal any 'cause I am a good girl. ;)

I would have taken them all...

• 1 month later...

So I just had one today. It was after this band/choir/orchestra concert. There's this person I like (She's a girl. Okay? Yeah.) in both the band (the one I'm in) and orchestra. Anyway, after the orchestra part (which was the end) I went to talk to her to congratulate her for her performance. She played the violin and she played this solo. We don't know each other very well... And this was awkward. I thought she was being really mean to me.

So... I went to congratulate her and she was moving and there was this loud crowd and I didn't hear what she said back. I thought she said something other than she did, which was pretty much being really rude. But she didn't actually say what I thought she did, and I didn't realize that what she really said was "That wasn't me on the solo." until after I got out into the car and was headed home.

I said something in response to what I thought she said, and then I went on to try to congratulate her again (it's hard to explain this without saying what I thought she said, but that's another long story that would lengthen this a lot more. And even then it still wouldn't make much sense. lol).

I thought she was being really mean to me... but she was just telling me that she's not the one I should congratulate.

That's embarrassing on sooo many levels. I mistook her for somebody else, and then I was confused by what she said. ...That is going to bother me for days now. T_T

I don't know how in the world I mistook her for somebody else. The girl that was playing the solo looks so much like her. It doesn't help that the program didn't list any of the soloists for the orchestra section.

So, that's a big mess. Now I'm going to have to talk to her on Monday. >.< It's going to be like so embarrassing...

Envy, just take a deep breath and calm down. Next time you see her there won't be so much noise and confusion. Just explain to her about the mistaken identity and mishearing her answer. I bet things will smooth over much faster then you think!

PS. I love your ponyselfbassoon picture. It's very cute!

So I just had one today. It was after this band/choir/orchestra concert. There's this person I like (She's a girl. Okay? Yeah.) in both the band (the one I'm in) and orchestra. Anyway, after the orchestra part (which was the end) I went to talk to her to congratulate her for her performance. She played the violin and she played this solo. We don't know each other very well... And this was awkward. I thought she was being really mean to me.

So... I went to congratulate her and she was moving and there was this loud crowd and I didn't hear what she said back. I thought she said something other than she did, which was pretty much being really rude. But she didn't actually say what I thought she did, and I didn't realize that what she really said was "That wasn't me on the solo." until after I got out into the car and was headed home.

I said something in response to what I thought she said, and then I went on to try to congratulate her again (it's hard to explain this without saying what I thought she said, but that's another long story that would lengthen this a lot more. And even then it still wouldn't make much sense. lol).

I thought she was being really mean to me... but she was just telling me that she's not the one I should congratulate.

That's embarrassing on sooo many levels. I mistook her for somebody else, and then I was confused by what she said. ...That is going to bother me for days now. T_T

I don't know how in the world I mistook her for somebody else. The girl that was playing the solo looks so much like her. It doesn't help that the program didn't list any of the soloists for the orchestra section.

So, that's a big mess. Now I'm going to have to talk to her on Monday. >.< It's going to be like so embarrassing...