Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Embarrassing occasions of any kind?

Pinkazoid

I have a lot but one of em is, When I was texting while walking and listening to music and accidentally went right into the women's room. Oh Celestia I was so embarrassed :P But I didn't learn my lesson because I still text and walk XD. Another one is when I was walking around all day and I didn't notice my zipper was open.

Anyway these are some of my many many many embarrassing moments. What about yours?

• Brohoof 1

LOL! That's pretty funny. 

I was in Tae Kwon Do class and was doing a kicking combo. On the last kick, which was a hop-step roundhouse, I slip and fall right on my side. My master saw the whole thing and he's like: "Nice side-fall." I was already sweating, but I sweated 5x more! :P

Gosh, it's really hard to embarrass me. (I have no shame!)

Thinking back as far as I can... I don't even know...

Though I was kind of embarrassed at myself when I discovered a lot of my clothes that were too small for me from middle school were 2-3 sizes too large for me now. JEEZ I didn't know I used to be THAT fat! :yay:

aw hell... when we had to carry a woman/man to the hospital.... we were like "ask her, no you ask him, no you, but you just said it is an her! Well no more! argh!"..

btw in the end we carried "hir" to the hospital without asking ahaha! it was soooo akward...

Edited by Doc. Volt

Admitting I was a brony to an entire English class. As well, in the same class I shared my views on gay marriage and those are apparently controversial in a Catholic and Baptist dominated community. Particularly the religious zealots. Also when I told the people at my lunch table that I was bisexual. I was literally sweating like I had ran the mile.

Also, I also asked for popcorn at a basketball game when the stand was closed. Then the time I decided that apple juice tastes bad, but long story short, I had to drink orange juice and now my friends say I'm addicted to it. Nope.

There have been like 9001 other moments, because I'm socially awkward and extremely easily embarrassed.

Edited by Twilight Sniper

A while back I had a bit of a cold. Well, I didn't drink enough water, so my voice kept breaking. Of course that was the day of my Business presentation. I swear, I sounded like Squeaky Belle, that was awkward.

Every time I lose my place during a Chinese presentation, I revert to Japanese.

• 2 weeks later...

Well luckily, this one didn't happen to me but anyways, in 2nd grade, my best friend the time was walking backwards to show me how fast she could walk backwards. She was standing near the edge of a platform and she fell off the platform and faceplanted on the ground. At that point I shouted out "Stealth Ninja" and walked away laughing my butt off :) That came back to bite me though because a week later I got hit in the face with a rock. To this day, I have the scar and It is going to go to the grave with me. Karma can be such a troll.

I was in the car with my husband and mother in law. I'm allergic to olives, and had olive oil during the day. It gave me really, really bad gas. Anyway, we pulled up behind a bus that was using natural gas, and my husband thought it was giving off fumes. Turns out those fumes were actually me. I couldn't fess up til my mother in law left, but I spent the next two hours in the car crying my eyes out because I was laughing so hard.

Well, here's one of the most awkward/embarrassing moments of my rather uninteresting life-

One day my brother had one of his friends over. He was a little weird, (not to be rude or anything, of course) and to put it simply, I wasn't exactly his biggest fan. Anyway, we were all just eating dinner and he kinda told me he liked me... And I was like-

444855__safe_rarity_animated_spike_scrun

I then awkwardly walked to my room. .-.

My neighbour was over and he sort of looked sad so I asked him what was wrong and he said that two weeks ago his dog had died of 'cancer in the ass' and I couldn't help but start laughing while saying sorry.He was okay with it though,so everythings cool between us.

Edited by MOSFETv2

ok so brony related, my girlfriend and I are at the mall and we pass the build a bear shop. suddenly she is dragging me in there and teasing me because they have the Twilight Sparkle bear there now, and she knows its my favorite. she continues to make sure everyone in the store knew as well.  :okiedokielokie:

non brony related. i was at a friends house a long time ago, she had a lot of people over I didn't really know, but there was a girl I really liked. suddenly out of nowhere, the cheap chair I was sitting on breaks! and I go crashing to the floor!  :blush:  yeah it was very embarrassing! I promptly wen't home after that!  :(