Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Princess Skyla!

RainbowDashie RD

They gave Mr. and Mrs. Cake twins.

I see nothing wrong with  young married couple deciding to have a baby. If nothing else, the fan-fic writers would LOVE that! I'd like to see even a few episodes with Cadence pregnant. They showed Wilma Flintstone pregnant decades ago, so why not a pony today? Anyway, did you know it's very rare for equines to have twins? It can cause serious medical problems for the mare if it happens. Go Mrs. Cake!

(Mr. Cake too! He's got the right stuff, and it ain't liquid pride!)

LOL!

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 2

Uh... quick question.

Who the hay is that, where did you find her, is she supposed to be cannon in the show, and whose daughter is she?

Heh, that's four questions.

That would be 'Princess Skyla', who so far is a single toy produced by Hasbro. She has not appeared in any other MLP media (including show, comic, etc.) According to the toy's package blurb, she is Cadance and Shining Armor's child.

That would be 'Princess Skyla', who so far is a single toy produced by Hasbro. She has not appeared in any other MLP media (including show, comic, etc.) According to the toy's package blurb, she is Cadance and Shining Armor's child.

Thank you for that.

Hmm, if Cadence and Shining Armor had a child, wouldn't this mean that Pumpkin and Pound Cake would have to get older, too, so the CMC would also grow?

Thank you for that.

Hmm, if Cadence and Shining Armor had a child, wouldn't this mean that Pumpkin and Pound Cake would have to get older, too, so the CMC would also grow?

Welcome.

If this was a 'realistic' universe then yes, but then if it was then the various characters would have been aging since the first episode. If they follow normal cartoon processes, however, no character ages past the point of their introduction unless a specific plot requires it.

In other words, we probably will never see the Cake twins again outside of background shots anyway, so we wouldn't notice.

• Brohoof 1

I see nothing wrong with  young married couple deciding to have a baby. If nothing else, the fan-fic writers would LOVE that! I'd like to see even a few episodes with Cadence pregnant. They showed Wilma Flintstone pregnant decades ago, so why not a pony today? Anyway, did you know it's very rare for equines to have twins? It can cause serious medical problems for the mare if it happens. Go Mrs. Cake!

(Mr. Cake too! He's got the right stuff, and it ain't liquid pride!)

LOL!

I did hear once they were planing to make Mrs. Cake look a little fatter in some episode. But they never did. Most likely due to the fact they were only in a few episodes in season 2 at the start before Baby Cakes. So they could make Cadence look pregnant. Seeing as they well be in season 4 for the Equestria games. 

True they can still do birthday episode, but most likely they well not get older or show signs of aging. They would only get older if many years pasted or they made some spin off show. Kinda like in the Flintstones were Pebbles and Bam Bam were teenagers in there own show.

In other words, we probably will never see the Cake twins again outside of background shots anyway, so we wouldn't notice.

Well if Skyla is put into the show, they could become friends with her and the twins could still be used for Pinkie Pie episodes or as the comics have showed us, as side characters for episode. I just don't think we should count them out yet. 

There have been rumors of Princess Skyla appearing in the show since before season 3 began. She still is just a toy.

Bottom line, not going to appear in the show regardless of how much speculation there is otherwise. She's meant to be one of those So Soft Newborns. That's the long and short of it.

There have been rumors of Princess Skyla appearing in the show since before season 3 began. She still is just a toy.

Bottom line, not going to appear in the show regardless of how much speculation there is otherwise. She's meant to be one of those So Soft Newborns. That's the long and short of it.

She's still cute regardless. I love the idea of her character but I took a bit of creative license and turned my plush Baby Skyla into baby Princess Cadence. I just repainted her eyes purple and gave her a pink streak in her hair. That's all she needed. 1235323_10153167483115316_1536531892_n.j

Um...confused... so I get theres a possibility that Shining Armor and Cadence could have their own child, but that child automatically being born an alicorn too??? From what I get with the Pony Universe, thats not how it works. Alicorns are 'created' when a unicorn or certain pony, achieves their ultimate realization of a certaint talent or magical ability, like in Twilight's case, she became an alicorn when she finally realized the true power of friendship and thus earned the ability to become an alicorn. I dont think alicorns are simply born into the pony society they are created by the magical connection the pony itself. So um... dunno if I'm up for a born alicorn princess for season 4.

Um...confused... so I get theres a possibility that Shining Armor and Cadence could have their own child, but that child automatically being born an alicorn too??? From what I get with the Pony Universe, thats not how it works. Alicorns are 'created' when a unicorn or certain pony, achieves their ultimate realization of a certaint talent or magical ability, like in Twilight's case, she became an alicorn when she finally realized the true power of friendship and thus earned the ability to become an alicorn. I dont think alicorns are simply born into the pony society they are created by the magical connection the pony itself. So um... dunno if I'm up for a born alicorn princess for season 4.

Twilight and possibly Cadence are 'ascended' alicorns according to the show, and the spin-off books. However 'word of God' Lauren Faust said that Luna and Celesitia were 'born' alicorns. If that is still true (which it might not be, because Lauren no longer runs the show), then there has to be some mechanism where you can be born an alicorn.

My current theory is that you can only be born an alicorn if one of your parents is an alicorn. Probably an ascended alicorn. So it's possible that Cadence's child will be born an alicorn.

• Brohoof 2

Twilight and possibly Cadence are 'ascended' alicorns according to the show, and the spin-off books. However 'word of God' Lauren Faust said that Luna and Celesitia were 'born' alicorns. If that is still true (which it might not be, because Lauren no longer runs the show), then there has to be some mechanism where you can be born an alicorn.

My current theory is that you can only be born an alicorn if one of your parents is an alicorn. Probably an ascended alicorn. So it's possible that Cadence's child will be born an alicorn.

Well if thats true then I guess I'm more willing to accept it if it comes about. I wasnt aware Celestia and Luna were born alicorns, I figured they merely were the first to ascend to that, so thanks for that dude! Makes me more openminded about the idea now.

Well if thats true then I guess I'm more willing to accept it if it comes about. I wasnt aware Celestia and Luna were born alicorns, I figured they merely were the first to ascend to that, so thanks for that dude! Makes me more openminded about the idea now.

Well, that's what Lauren said. Which as you know, doesn't mean much anymore since it didn't actually make it into the show and Lauren isn't calling the shots anymore. So at best it's one of those headcanon things until proven otherwise in show.

I have a feeling the Hasbro just made the toy for the little girls, but who knows that I may be wrong here. There is the possibility that Princess Cadence will have her new little alicorn baby near the ending of Season 4, but how would they announce it is my question. Would they make it big like they did with the Canterlot Wedding episode, or just bring it out of no where. Or maybe relate it somehow to the new prince that was just born in England?

I have a feeling the Hasbro just made the toy for the little girls, but who knows that I may be wrong here. There is the possibility that Princess Cadence will have her new little alicorn baby near the ending of Season 4, but how would they announce it is my question. Would they make it big like they did with the Canterlot Wedding episode, or just bring it out of no where. Or maybe relate it somehow to the new prince that was just born in England?

Well that Equestria Games are going to happen in season 4. Maybe they well try and tie that episode in with Cadence new born baby or baby that's on it's way. 

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

As long as she doesn't end up being a mary sue I won't mind. Shining is barely not a agry stu because they made him s beta and had Chrysas and Sombra treat him like trash, Cadence is slowly getting out of the mary sue place. And Flash...........As long as Skyla does not end up like Flash I won't complain. Remember how annoying poof from the new Fairly odd parents is, although his evil counterpart foop is an amazing villain,

I'm gonna bitch for a different reason.

If their gonna move time forward enough for shinning armor and candice to have a kid,

i want gummie to age.

that's it.  If we can fast forward 3-4 years gummy has to stop being a baby.