Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Princess Skyla!

RainbowDashie RD

(edited)

(rewriting my opinion guys)

Okay guys Having an alicorn born would be pretty cool, since it would be the firts in centuries. Like for a season finale if this isn't the last season. Hopefully, it isn't!!

If the toy will actually be like Sweetiebelle and in the show upsets me. All of the other ponies have different manes. I know she isn't canon yet but I am just saying that they have shown the toy looking like Sweetiebelle so they probably will keep it mostly the same.

post-18472-0-16017800-1375208150.jpg

post-18472-0-16367500-1375208165.png

Edited by RainbowDashie RD

Wait, this is canon? I thought they were just selling toys to little girls, and this is one of the things they made up. I think if she was going to be a real character in the show, they'd give her a different design and not just a recolored Sweetie Belle and Cadence. But, who knows? Maybe she will be a character! But if she is, I'm sure the animation team will give her a new design.

Um, no offence, but it took me 2-3 times to understand what on earth you were saying. Commas and periods are your friends. :)

Secondly, no, she's not canon yet. This is all fandom speculation, we tend to be a bit crazy when it comes to making up new canon characters. And that just looks like a recolored Sweetie Belle and Candace; if Hasbro really was going to give Shining Armor and Candace a baby, they'd give her an original design.

• Brohoof 8

Simmer down blank flank, simmer down!  ^_^   Reiterating what Miss Earl Grey stated, NONE of this is canon yet!  Sure we've seen previews of merchandise for Princess Skyla so she's probably going to show up at some point this season, but I don't see what's so wrong about that.  We don't really know how much time has passed in the show since Cadance and Shining got married; for all we know, they might've been married for as long as 1-2 years by now in the show's chronology, which would make their having a baby around now perfectly reasonable.

Also, yeah, those designs, those are clearly just fanmade recolorings of some already existing vectors, so just calm down and don't lose your head over those!  :yay:

• Brohoof 3

There is a possibility of Skyla becoming Canon. Though I do not approve of the character existing in the show at all there is nothing that can be done. Usually Hasbro would release the toy and then implement it into the show (Alicorn Twilight) but that doesn't mean they will do it this time.

If it were to happen Skyla would probably be an Alicorn because that type of pony is the dominant gene. If you plan on saying "Wouldn't you get an Alicorn if you breed a Unicorn and Pegasus" no, an Alicorn is different. They have their own DNA structure. That is probably why Skyla would be an Alicorn. Just genetics.

And anyways, My Little Pony is not a show for you to decide how it should turn out, its a show we watch as the story unfolds.

The only thing that had me rustled right now is that Bronies are petitioning to keep Sentry Flash in the show.

• Brohoof 1

Slow down there homie. I think your overreacting a little bit. its not confirmed yet and she never appear in the show, tbh I wouldn't care as I never really thought that alicorns are gods

• Brohoof 1

No offense intended, but I had a lot of trouble reading what you were trying to say.

But anyway, is this confirmed or anything? This is the first I've heard of a "Skyla".

(edited)

And that just looks like a recolored Sweetie Belle and Candace; if Hasbro really was going to give Shining Armor and Candace a baby, they'd give her an original design.

^ My thoughts pretty much.

Or, on the other hand, if you imagine Sweetie Belle's hair super long, it'd look much like Cadance's. But yeah, I think they would be aware of the enormous amount of attention Cadance and Shining Armor's daughter would get, so I'm not so sure they'd go with something different that recolored Sweetie Belle with wings. But, on the other hand, that's just the picture they've used for the package, so there's a possibility they'd edit her looks a little for the actual show. ...And they'd better do that if they will make her canon.

Anyhow, I'm fine with the idea of Princess Skyla being canon, of course with the little requirement I stated.  :derp:  (Just kidding there, of course there should be much more to her, even though we'd probably get to see her as just a baby if anything.) Plus, I'd like to get to see if the little one approves Twilight's babysitting skills.

Edited by Jeniac

(edited)

This is madness, Princess Skyla hasn't even been confirmed yet as a show character. We will have to wait and see if she becomes one, yet it would irritate me if she was a character because I think we have too many Alicorns already. Granted I thought adding Cadence was too many. Oh well, I would still watch the show if she turned out real as long as the show quality stays consistent.

Edited by Nomadic

Sometimes Google is not your friend. Skyla has only one toy, and it's in a secondary toy line that only has two others in it. A Spike and an "Apple Sprout".

And this Apple Sprout looks like a newborn Fluttershy. Giving all the FlutterMac shippers yet one more thing, I guess.

Don't get bent out of shape over a single toy. All the rest of the stuff is fan-made speculation and has no actual bearing on the show.

I don't see why people hate the idea of Shining Armor, and Cadence having a baby or why she can't be an alicorn? The next step in marriage some of the times, is having a baby. They gave Mr. and Mrs. Cake twins. Why SA and C. 

As for Skyla being an alicorn, I don't see anything wrong with that either. The first alicorn born in a thousand years. Sound like a pretty good episode to me.

Also guys just because the Sweetie Bell design is used for the toy, does not mean that this is what she is going to look like in the show. Skyla well have a baby form just like every other pony. 

• Brohoof 1

Um, no offence, but it took me 2-3 times to understand what on earth you were saying. Commas and periods are your friends. :)

Secondly, no, she's not canon yet. This is all fandom speculation, we tend to be a bit crazy when it comes to making up new canon characters. And that just looks like a recolored Sweetie Belle and Candace; if Hasbro really was going to give Shining Armor and Candace a baby, they'd give her an original design.

Wait, this is canon? I thought they were just selling toys to little girls, and this is one of the things they made up. I think if she was going to be a real character in the show, they'd give her a different design and not just a recolored Sweetie Belle and Cadence. But, who knows? Maybe she will be a character! But if she is, I'm sure the animation team will give her a new design.

Simmer down blank flank, simmer down!  ^_^   Reiterating what Miss Earl Grey stated, NONE of this is canon yet!  Sure we've seen previews of merchandise for Princess Skyla so she's probably going to show up at some point this season, but I don't see what's so wrong about that.  We don't really know how much time has passed in the show since Cadance and Shining got married; for all we know, they might've been married for as long as 1-2 years by now in the show's chronology, which would make their having a baby around now perfectly reasonable.

Also, yeah, those designs, those are clearly just fanmade recolorings of some already existing vectors, so just calm down and don't lose your head over those!  :yay:

Slow down there homie. I think your overreacting a little bit. its not confirmed yet and she never appear in the show, tbh I wouldn't care as I never really thought that alicorns are gods

No offense intended, but I had a lot of trouble reading what you were trying to say.

But anyway, is this confirmed or anything? This is the first I've heard of a "Skyla".

^ My thoughts pretty much.

Or, on the other hand, if you imagine Sweetie Belle's hair super long, it'd look much like Cadance's. But yeah, I think they would be aware of the enormous amount of attention Cadance and Shining Armor's daughter would get, so I'm not so sure they'd go with something different that recolored Sweetie Belle with wings. But, on the other hand, that's just the picture they've used for the package, so there's a possibility they'd edit her looks a little for the actual show. ...And they'd better do that if they will make her canon.

Anyhow, I'm fine with the idea of Princess Skyla being canon, of course with the little requirement I stated.  :derp:  (Just kidding there, of course there should be much more to her, even though we'd probably get to see her as just a baby if anything.) Plus, I'd like to get to see if the little one approves Twilight's babysitting skills.

This is madness, Princess Skyla hasn't even been confirmed yet as a show character. We will have to wait and see if she becomes one, yet it would irritate me if she was a character because I think we have too many Alicorns already. Granted I thought adding Cadence was too many. Oh well, I would still watch the show if she turned out real as long as the show quality stays consistent.

Sometimes Google is not your friend. Skyla has only one toy, and it's in a secondary toy line that only has two others in it. A Spike and an "Apple Sprout".

And this Apple Sprout looks like a newborn Fluttershy. Giving all the FlutterMac shippers yet one more thing, I guess.

Don't get bent out of shape over a single toy. All the rest of the stuff is fan-made speculation and has no actual bearing on the show.

I don't see why people hate the idea of Shining Armor, and Cadence having a baby or why she can't be an alicorn? The next step in marriage some of the times, is having a baby. They gave Mr. and Mrs. Cake twins. Why SA and C. 

As for Skyla being an alicorn, I don't see anything wrong with that either. The first alicorn born in a thousand years. Sound like a pretty good episode to me.

Also guys just because the Sweetie Bell design is used for the toy, does not mean that this is what she is going to look like in the show. Skyla well have a baby form just like every other pony. 

Okay I updated my post I read your comments and saw your posts and I agreed with a lot of them so just read again and then tell me what you think! An alicorn being born would be pretty awesome though haha

I made a video. Don't know if it's all that good but these were just my first thoughts after I heard about Skyla.

Enjoy it like subscribe all of that jazz!!

• Brohoof 1

I don't that she is canon yet, but maybe they will introduce Princess Skyla in the show if they get a chance. But, sadly they might not introduce her at all.

I been wondering through the whole Season three if Princess Skyla would ever show up. The whole of Season four are still young yet so maybe Princess Skyla will be there.

Edited by Ulrik Raben

Hello!

Nuh uh... I don't approve of this... Especially, of a pony, with a design like that...

It would be perfectly fine for Shining Armour and Cadence to have a foal, but, I'd expect the child to be a lot more "Original". As long the "Royal" family doesn't violate my head canon's too much, I'm fine with it. :P

Edited by Concord

pinkie+do+not+want.png
I would not be looking forward to a royal child. We have 4 alicorns already, isn't that enough?
Princess Skyla has only been a toy so far, and that's likely all she will be. If Shining Armor and Princess Cadence have a child, I hope that she would be given a better design and name.

Yeah... I heard something about her. Nice idea. Shining Armor's and Cadence's daughter. Maybe there will be episode with her in fourth season? I don't know but the princess' child could make MLP more incredible(if it is possible o.o). Hmm.... Yeah... She looks so cuuuute :blush:  

mlfw5252_medium.jpg

OK I'll admit it would be slightly interesting if Cadance gave birth to an Alicorn (head-canon Cadance is Skyla's mom if did ever happen). Though I'm guessing Skyla is just some quick re-color toy to sell to the kids. If she was going to be canon though her colors have got to change, they clash so horribly it hurts my eyes to look at them.

Edited by Egghead

Why is this in the Alicorn Twilight section?

Anyways as already said, she is not cannon yet. And personally, I don't think that we will be seing her in the show actually. She is probably just some pony Hasbro made up to sell more toys.

• 2 weeks later...

I personally hope she will become a regular one day on the show. I heard that more Alicorns will be added in the 4th season and it would make perfect sense if she came on the show. Many new storylines could be added and more information about how things work in Equestria could be explained. Mainly about the mysterious Alicorn race. So I myself welcome the new cutie.

• 2 weeks later...
I am just saying that they have shown the toy looking like Sweetiebelle so they probably will keep it mostly the same.

Princess Skyla seems cool, but I hope she's not rude like Diamond Tiara & Silver Spoon even if she is a princess. It would be cool though if she joined the CMC

I disagree with you on that one. They won't just introduce a new pony, have her be the child of Cadence and Shining Armor, and have her being the same age as the CMC. It would just be weird and out of place. If they have a child it well look like Pound Cake and Pumpkin Cake and have a BABY form.

Edited by pinkiefan1287