Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Shipping In Equestria Girls Would Be Interesting

Sergios117

So anyway, I've noticed that there is a complete lack of fan fictions surrounding the universe of Equestria Girls. This may be the result of half the fandom generally being apathetic towards it.

However, I noticed that creating ship fics based on this universe would be entertaining because;

1. The male to female ration is EVEN. There were even some scenes where there were more males than females in it. As a result, it would be pretty easy to claim one of the background humans as an OC of some sorts and ship it with a female. There wouldn't be any left over females to be shipped with females. 

2. There is actual established romance. Flash Sentry basically has a thing for anthro Twilight. Now that Equestria Twilight is gone, will he meet and fall in love with Earth Twilight? Will he date one of the mane 5? Or better yet, continue dating Sunset Shimmer even though she tried to enslave him? That last part would be funny.

3. A lot of Ho yay amongst the anthro mane 6. Although we don't know if they're genetically gay for it to work, human girl on human girl is more interesting that pony. If you know what I mean.