Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Brony Musicians, radioshows and fanfic readers!

Ethan Pow

hey any musicians on soundcloud that want to submit their works to Alicornradio and have their music have a chance to be placed on their radio can be submitted to this group

https://soundcloud.com/groups/alicornradio

Alicornradio is a G-rated station so any music submitted needs to follow that rule or we will not place it on our station.

Also, If you have a radioshow or read fanfics that you want to have me listen too submitting a preview of the show be a awesome... the best way to get me to listen in.

@alicornradio

Edited by Ethan Pow
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Thunder-Dash, on 01 Aug 2013 - 3:20 PM, said:

Awesome, I've got two soundcloud channels. Thunder Dash and Thunder Dash Alternative. All of my stuff is instrumental so no need to worry about lyrics. But soon, I'll start getting my stuff live.

do it filly, I must have all the pony and non-pony music! that is g-rated (even not g-rated but I won't place it on my station so ya that sucks specially if its a good piece.) Edited by Ethan Pow

Well if you wanna check out my pony.fm or my soundscloud i have loads of music.Not sure if giving you a link is sufficient for you to check out or if i'm supposed to individually submit.

I joined the Soudcloud group as well as sent an email, wasn't sure which was more apporiate for an actually submission.  I have MLP related music as well as a few non MLP related songs on my soundcloud account, so feel free to use whatever you feel is sutable for use.

I joined the Soudcloud group as well as sent an email, wasn't sure which was more apporiate for an actually submission.  I have MLP related music as well as a few non MLP related songs on my soundcloud account, so feel free to use whatever you feel is sutable for use.

Go ahead and submit your work, I will be checking the songs that way... It helps me listen/download and place on my radio, and if I have to convert the song file all the details is on soundcloud. :)

@, consider the G-rating a challange, if you can avoid swearing, then most likely it will be placed on the stream.

@, go ahead and submit your work let me review it.

@, Even a male... :P

@@akalink, If there is no download then I will ask you in a message for a alturnate way to get the file. If there isn't a way I will talk to the you about place to the file for transfer.

Ever heard of dropbox? If you haven't I'll send you an invite (as long as your willing to PM me your email) and I can set you up with extra space and get a shared folder going.