Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Imagine if some sort conflict was created in season 4 between Twilight and one of the princesses? Not saying Celestia needs to turn evil or Luna becomes Nightmare Moon again, just something in the story that drives a wedge between Twilight and another princess, or a situation between, say for example, Cadance and Luna that Princess Twilight needs to fix.

Id say with how dishonest, manipulative and controlling Celestia is according to 'Magical Mystery Cure' and Twilight realized that and it caused a wedge between Twilight and Celestia, that would make for some interesting story telling. (Plus, it would redeem 'Magical Mystery Cure' IMO, because it would turn what I'm assuming is really bad writing into actually brilliant writing). Or maybe Luna and Celestia get into an argument, possibly related to issues that caused Luna to become Nightmare Moon in the first place.

Anyways, with Twilight's Princess status, I think that maybe Twilight might now have to deal with problems the other princesses may have in an episode or two. IE, more friendship lessons!

Edited by Zoraxe

I can see an episode where perhaps Cadence gets jealous of Twilight, who may have taken over some of her duties or something like that, but i feel the other two princesses act as more of the teachers than characters who would learn about friendship. still not sure if it would work, but that would be the most possible use of a princess feud episode

One problem with dramatic conflict is that it can come off as being soap opera-like. The show has tended to avoid "female drama", which given that all the main characters are female is a feat. I guess jealousy is a fact of life and it's been done via Luna and other episodes, but the writers would have to give good reasons for non-Luna princess drama.

I suppose that for the time being Twilight has not even reached her final form yet. Meaning she is basically a princess in training so Celestia and Luna still have all the power while Cadence is like their deputy. Once Celestia and Luna 'retire'. It will be up to Cadence and Twilight to rule with Cadence playing the Celestia role and Twilight playing Luna's.

• Brohoof 1

There might be a possible buildup on some conflict, but I really don't see it happening early in Season 4 until we see Nightmare Moon. But, Luna still has a problem with Twilight while, their roles are being swapped when it comes to being noticed. Twilight still has a lot to learn right now.

I thought that a conflict between the princesses would be caused from an outside source i.e. King Sombra or a new villain introduced into the series. I don't really know its just a thought.

I could easily see a potential conflict between Celestia and Luna, Celestia thinks that Twilight is ready to become an alicorn princess but I get the feeling that Luna may have some doubts. It is not that Luna hates Twilight or dosen't believe in her it is that she dosen't have the same bias in favor of Twilight that Celestia has and hasn't really known her for as long so she is in a sense the outsider looking in. Maybe Luna might feel like Celestia is not taking her concerns seriously and if that is the case it is possible that Twilight may have to play peace maker and address Luna's concerns.

I'm not sure. I could maybe see a conflict with one of the other princesses. I think this because in the episode "The Crstal Empire," when Celestia sends Twilight and her friends to the empire, Luna asks her, "are you sure that you do not want me to go as well?" This could indicate that Luna wants to be in the same position that Twilight is in.

I'm not sure. I could maybe see a conflict with one of the other princesses. I think this because in the episode "The Crstal Empire," when Celestia sends Twilight and her friends to the empire, Luna asks her, "are you sure that you do not want me to go as well?" This could indicate that Luna wants to be in the same position that Twilight is in.

You're right but it would be a more possible as a cause if Twilight failed. She didn't, but it could just be another Celestia doesn't listen Luna moment, however I think they've been there done that. If they show conflict I hope it's something we'd never have dreamed of.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...