Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Daring

long gone

I'm looking into buying a PC laptop because there are days when I need to take some work home, but can't use my design software because I have a macbook at home. I don' want anything fancy, just something that's not slow and can handle running like 4 programs simultaneously. What would you recommend? 

I'm looking into buying a PC laptop because there are days when I need to take some work home, but can't use my design software because I have a macbook at home. I don' want anything fancy, just something that's not slow and can handle running like 4 programs simultaneously. What would you recommend? 

Something with a Core i3 or i5, preferably a Core i5 as that is more powerful (not as powerful as a Core i7 though, on a laptop that's more meant for gaming and high-end media type stuff.)

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

How experienced are you with programming?

Not very. If you ask me how experienced I am with networking, however...

How many hats can you POOTIS at once without any of them falling off?

Over 9000 he lied.

How do ya deal with brony haters?

If they're on YouTube, I mock them for not being relevant to what I said. If they're in TF2, I tell them to shut up and play the game.

Describe networking. 

Is it like Web Design? 

How experienced are you in that field?

Well, if you count network topologies as web design...

Think of it as like... a highway, and the network cables are the roads, and the packets (data) traveling on these cables are the cars. And sometimes these packets collide, damaging both packets. That's really the simplest way I have of describing it. Also, I probably just blew your mind with that analogy.

I'd say I'm adept at networking. I'm still a student, remember. Looking forward to using switches next quarter, that's gonna be fun <3

Oh okay and have u made any OC or if you haven't, are u planning to

No, but I might.

Might.

• Brohoof 1