Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Does Applebloom Exist?

CannedPakes

It may seem crazy or over thought but this is what I think happened...

Just a few days/weeks/months ago Apple Bloom was born, Okay? When her parents got really sick and died. :(  So when Apple Jack went to Manehatten Apple Bloom was sleeping in her nursery. Babies at 3 months sleep 13 hours per day. ;)

Well first of all, they never said in "Cutie Mark Chronicles" that Applejack didn't know her parents, but I do see what you're saying about them not showing her off.  My theory is that they were out of town at the time, maybe on farm business or something, or visiting family, who knows, but I think that that's the most likely answer.  If that was the case, then there's no reason that Apple Bloom's parents couldn't have been the same as Big Mac and Applejack's parents.

• 6 years later...
On 8/9/2013 at 3:43 AM, CannedPakes said:

how was Applebloom born?

So, when two ponies love each other. In this case, it is Applejack and Big McIntosh, a filly is born, in this case Applebloom. You catch my drift? :mellow:

• Brohoof 1

On 5/4/2020 at 5:09 PM, Super Splashee said:

So, when two ponies love each other. In this case, it is Applejack and Big McIntosh, a filly is born, in this case Applebloom. You catch my drift? :mellow:

:mlp_icwudt:

Ahaha no in all seriousness, what do you mean how does Apple Bloom exist? She had parents (Buttercup and Bright Mac), she was given birth to....lol what a weird question. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

:mlp_icwudt:

Ahaha no in all seriousness, what do you mean how does Apple Bloom exist? She had parents (Buttercup and Bright Mac), she was given birth to....lol what a weird question. 

I think the OP is referring to how the timeline is all a bit botchy around the time that Pear Butter and Bright Mac died, Applebloom was born and AJ set off to get her cutie mark. Those events don;t have a defined order, so it is a logical question to ask how applebloom exists.

Edited by Princess of Hearts 💛🧡
  • Brohoof 2

18 minutes ago, Princess of Hearts 💛🧡 said:

so it is a logical question to ask how applebloom exists.

She is also a flilly, while the other two are more or less grown ups. It is implied in the last Season that the parents were around until recently. Almost like the moment they passed away, Twilight landed in Ponyville (talk about bad timing).

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Super Splashee said:

She is also a flilly, while the other two are more or less grown ups. It is implied in the last Season that the parents were around until recently. Almost like the moment they passed away, Twilight landed in Ponyville (talk about bad timing).

Nah, I'm pretty sure that they died right after Apple bloom was born, so approx 10 years before TA (Twilight's ascension). That's a pretty big gap lol. That's why Apple bloom knows barely anything about them. 

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Princess of Hearts 💛🧡 said:

Nah, I'm pretty sure that they died right after Apple bloom was born, so approx 10 years before TA (Twilight's ascension). That's a pretty big gap lol. That's why Apple bloom knows barely anything about them. 

I still think she is a product of love between Applejack and Big McIntosh, in Season 1 at least, before there were any "parents". :eww: Also eww

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
7 hours ago, Super Splashee said:

I still think she is a product of love between Applejack and Big McIntosh, in Season 1 at least, before there were any "parents". :eww: Also eww

Unlikely tbh :ButtercupLaugh: but lol there's still a chance that it's true

Edited by Princess of Hearts 💛🧡
  • Brohoof 2

12 hours ago, Princess of Hearts 💛🧡 said:

Unlikely tbh :ButtercupLaugh: but lol there's still a chance that it's true

It is impossible in Equestria Girls, since Applejack and her "supposed" kid cannot go to the same high school..... At least I think so :huh:

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, Super Splashee said:

It is impossible in Equestria Girls, since Applejack and her "supposed" kid cannot go to the same high school..... At least I think so :huh:

True true, but the thing is. Their ages are a bit mashed up in EQG. Like Applejack and Apple bloom should be at least 10 years apart in age, so it doesn;t make sense that they go to the same high school

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Princess of Hearts 💛🧡 said:

True true, but the thing is. Their ages are a bit mashed up in EQG. Like Applejack and Apple bloom should be at least 10 years apart in age, so it doesn;t make sense that they go to the same high school

I don't understand high schools, and Equestria Girls made it even more difficult to understand.

But parents, I do understand. If you mix Applejack's and Big McIntosh's colors together, you pretty much get Apple Bloom.

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Super Splashee said:

I don't understand high schools, and Equestria Girls made it even more difficult to understand.

But parents, I do understand. If you mix Applejack's and Big McIntosh's colors together, you pretty much get Apple Bloom.

I don;t think it works that way in Equestria. The children are often different colours to their parents lol

• Brohoof 1