Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Funny things you said when you were a child?

Xievie

I have no memory of this, but my mom, dad, and brother all insist it's true.

Allegedly, when I was four or five, I took my brother's slippers and stuffed them in the toilet. (Stuffed them way down!) I'm supposed to have then said.

"How do you like your slippers now?"

I was a little bit*h angel.

On 5/27/2019 at 12:13 PM, Cash In said:

I remember that when I was 7, I heard one of my friends say the word 'sexy'. I initially thought that the word was an insult or something, though I didn't bother to find out what it actually meant. I had went up to a group of girls at school and had called them sexy. They proceeded to laugh and run off, though I never realised why until years later.

OMG. That just remind me of something I REMEMBER saying. I was walking home from school one day with my best friend. My mother had a 'talk' with me after I saw two dogs 'doin' the deed'. I told my friend

"I know how to make a baby."

Yup, I just said it right out like that for no reason.

Some big girls (High school) heard me, and did they ever start laughing!

My dad took me to the university's observatory when I was 8. I got to see Saturn through the telescope. When I saw it, I told  dad that it looked like Saturn had ring around the collar. He had a good laugh at that.

• 1 month later...

I used to say ‘take a picture of me’ to my father when he had the video camera out.

And used to to yell out quite often.

And when I was really little and wanted a piece of toast, I used to say ‘toaster’.

I called dogs "doggins" because my grandfather would always tell me to "bring the dogs in" from outside in their pen and I just thought they were doggins.

Uh... well, whenever we'd play baseball (which I apparently did, I was like 3 when this happened so I have no memory of this)... instead of saying "strike", I'd say "peh". No idea where that came from, but my family has footage and recordings, so. :v

That and I once explained to my little sister that the term "medieval" referred to actions that were halfway between good and evil. I was like 7, but somehow she remembered that and now it's a running joke in my family.

(edited)

when I was in kindergarten I used to call certain things by the sound of the first letter

For example I called vegemite "v" (as in I'd make the 'v' sound).

I called peanut butter "p" ("puh") too

so I used to say to my mum that I want a sandwich with "puh" on it

Edited by mini