Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching The Aura Wedding sign up

Drago Ryder

RP: http://mlpforums.com/topic/70016-the-aura-wedding/

This a sequel to "The Changeling Apocalypse".There comes a time in most ponies lived, when they find that special somepony that they want to spend the rest of their life with. In this case, these two ponies would just so happen to be Tempest Sol and Ivy. Both belong to a ancient race of ponies that hold the power to control a ethereal force surrounding their own bodies, called a aura. Anyway, let's get down to business. If you have been invited to the wedding, which will happen a few days from the start of the actuall RP thread, you will receive your invite via the mailmare.

Rules
1.Anything the forums don't allow.

Guests
1. Frost/ Lustus
2. Lightning
3. Rut Light
4.Crimson

Edited by Missingno

Come on man you know you've gotta have Frost and Iustus. It just ain't a party without them brah.

Ok. They should be good to go. Thankfully, Lustus is a split personality, so I'll just put you down as Frost. 

is there new OC's allowed in this, or...

You can use any OC. I'm assuming you'll be using Chivalry

Well, this should be awesome; count Rut-Light in.  If you don't mind that is but then again you probably don't but you never know.

You are good to go.

can i join with lightning

Welcome to the wedding.

FIreblaze, Blade and Darkness will join

You are good to go.

Can New Moon join?

Ok. I'll just need the OC submission page.

It wouldn't possibly be a wedding without at least one family member. I'll be including Aqua in the RP.