Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Welcome to Echo Falls

TheGreatTrixie

Pyxel looked at the two stallions who were about to fight.

"Okay, everypony chill! We just wanna get home, right?"

He stepped between Eddie and Light.

"Let's just... forget that that one over there wanted to choke you using your teeth, alright?"

He suddenly turned to Chemm.

"Uh.... you need any help?"

Usually Pyxel didn't act that way, but he felt a little responsible of the mare.

*I saved her after all...*

@@Noble,@@Eddie,  

Sweet Symphony had watched everything unravel. She was sick of the fighting and wanted to get everypony away from this deranged stallion.

"Yeah, calm down, Light," she added to Pyxel's statement, then turned to the other stallion. "And you, Mr. Flankhole, if you're not going to help us, then leave. I can see your wing and hoof are injured. Because of that, Light could easily take you. You're lucky Pyxel and I were here."

She turned to the group. 

"Everypony, we need to leave. We're probably all hungry, and we probably need someplace safe to stay for the night. it's not safe here."

Sweet realized something and nearly facehooved. It was so ironic. Of all the ponies here, the one with the mental issues was going to be the voice of reason? 

((Trying to get us towards Echo Falls.))

Eddie saw the dark pony and understood what he mean by "oh wha-wha-wha-wha? you wanna say something huh? you wanna play a guessing game..." Eddie got up off the ground "...no lets play 1-8-7 on a dark snake-eyed bogan" Eddie approached the dark one with a limp as the blue pony came in between them, Eddie heard as the blue one told the darkone to calm down as Eddie responded with a little dance as he also said quietly in a mocking way "one using your teeth alright BLAH!"

he then heard the other one call him a flankhole witch he responded "oh yeah well why dont you get in line to bang your mama? he could take me down, how can you know that? AAAH you know what drop it, im not going to waste my hours explaining you how life really works and witch ways it twists...you want me to shut up? fine lets just find the source of getting to civilization and we can part ways forever" Eddie said as then he thought 'but only after i rob you fools'

Edited by Eddie

Going in and out of consciousness, Code slowly gets up and find himself at the base of a tree in some bushes. 'Ugh... my head.' He puts hishoof up to his face and feels blood covering half his face, causing one eye to remain shut. 'Great. I have about a few hours of consciousness left like this.' Slowly getting up, Code walks out of the bushes only to get snagged by his bag caught in the bushes. 'Good I still have this.' Untangling his bag, Code walks out and spots the bus and heads towards, limping. On the way to the bus, he spots a group and hobbles towards them.

Light saw with his anake eye vision a bloody stallion coming out of the woods and ran towards him with his midicial kit, but not before slapping the strange stallion on his was over with his wings and reaching the bloody stallion.

((((Light da vinci's greatest quote ever from his japense pony interview -“..........?!.?.!.!.?...?.?!.?.!.?.))))

Edited by Noble

Code sees a black stallion run towards him after punching another pony. 'Good there other survivors. Even more than thought would make it, given the severity of the crash.' Stopping, Code looks into his bag to see which of it's contents survived. 'Other than a couple broken cans, everything seems fine. I'll tell this stallion to bring this to the other for food and drink. I think they will need it more than me.'

@RedStorm

Chemm was in the middle of a light confrontation. She could hear a pony speaking his views on life with a pessimistic voice. Some of it was true, but other parts of it didn't ring to her nicely. Even though bad things could happen, her parents always helped her remember that she should look on the bright side of life. Nonetheless, she didn't want to speak her mind against the stallion; she didn't want to aggravate the situation. 

She then blushed lightly when Pyxil asked her if she needed any help. It was the first time she ever felt like she was being saved by a knight in shining armour, and it was a wonderful feeling. She giggled at Pyxil, despite the inferno that surrounded them and responded shyly and weakly,

"I... I can barely move because of the crash. Oh do you have any idea whether there's a town nearby? All of us really need some help. I... I remember my parents talking about a place called... Echo Falls. Apparently, it... it was about 2 hours away from Manehattan, and since we've traveled for nearly two hours, I'd say we're close to it. I'm not sure how close we are now, but I do know Echo Falls lies in our journey towards Angel Valley."

Edited by Sterling Crimson

Eddie stopped paying attention to the dark pony, mostly because Eddie forgot about him due to his minor amnesia but when the dark one slapped him with his wings he automaticly turned his head to him and stared mindlesly at him with his jaw dropped slighly as Eddie remembered how in cloudsdale he got bullied that way and couldnt do nothing about it "....i havent....blawh a....alright things....ah ya know...." Eddie said whispering giberish at someone

@@Sterling Crimson,

"Echo Falls? Never heard of it."

He shook his head and pulled Chemm onto his back. Pyxel already had his guitar with him, so carrying Chemm was more difficult.

Pyxel took all of his strenght together and started walking towards the hill, sighing when passing the bus.

"Sad..."

Finally, they were on top of the hill. Pyxel wasn't the strongest pony, so carrying a guitar plus a mare on his back uphill pushed him to his limits.

"We're here..." He muttered and put Chemm down.

He was tired, so he just sat down and put his guitar besides him.

"If anypony else... needs any help, then I'll be down in a minute... or two..."

@@Sterling Crimson,@@RedStorm,  

Sweet Symphony ignored the deranged stallion and noticed the ponies who had been caught in the fire earlier heading up the hill. she called out to Light and the stallion he was helping. "Uh, I think we're going up that hill. Come meet us when you can."

She noticed the pony who had questioned the jerk earlier walking along the street and figured she'd follow.

She went over to the hill and started climbing. Her foreleg hurt, but she tried to ignore it as she continued going up. Not far into the climb, her bad hoof slipped and she landed awkwardly on the foreleg attached to it, making her tears spring to her pastel pink eyes.

She cried out in pain. She tried to recollect herself and get up, to no avail. 

((oh, and also, Sterling, it's Pyxel, not Pyxil :P just letting you know. sorry if I seem annoying or rude, I'm just OCD about stuff like that just wanted to let you know.))

Edited by Mint Drop

Light had helped the blooded stallion named code and heard sweet scream, he quickly ran over over to sweet and started up the hill and carried sweet on his back like how he saw pyxel carry chemm.

(((What do you think about light's full name bieng something like:Light da Florence or something?))

@RedStorm

@Mint Drop

(OOC: Sorry about that Mint. Will remember for the future! And can you guys start using mentions? I'm getting confused as to who did what. If you could place them under this format: , that would be much appreciated)

Chemm was being lifted onto a stallion's back! This was so exciting! Chemm had never been helped out this much by a stallion ever! It was such an amazing feeling! Chemm felt like she was queen! And Pyxel was treating her like one! Chemm continued to imagine what life would be like with a stallion like Pyxel... Chivalrous, helpful, and charming... Chemm sighed happily as she was helped up the tall green hill away from the crash site. 

Edited by Sterling Crimson

"Thanks." Code said to the dark stallion as the stallion went help the mare. 'As long as we are all going up there, I might as well go too.' Code thought as he hobbled up towards the top of the hill where everyone else was. Every so often he would stumble on a rock or a hole, but he kept trudging hill. When h got to the top, he turned and looked around at everypony and asked, "Where are we goi..." He stopped midsentence when a dizzy feeling came over him. "Blood loss is kicking in. I think I'll take a nap..." His voice growing less audible until he collapsed on the ground unconscious, breathing lightly

(I'll be back sometime on Sunday so I'll regain consciousness then.)

Edited by Just a 1 Trick Pon-3

(edited)

Violet was walking along the street for a while and she was sure about that she won't find anything. Even the sun was going down. She decided to move forward just a little bit than if there is nothing than she will turn back. "What's that.." She noticed something in the side of the road which looked like...a sign! She approached it so she could receive information where they could be. The sign said: Echo Falls, under it, population: , but there was nothing. The line for the populatoin had been left empty. "Echo Falls! A town! I could get help from there, than I will come back for the others!" Violet moved past the sign and was on her way to Echo Falls.

(Finally at home! :))

Edited by R4RITY P0N-3

Light carefully and nicely picked up the knocked out code and kept on happilly walking next to the group of school ponies, occasionally grinning at the dumbstrucked Eddie and chuckling in his mind.

((Light's full-on name is officially light da florence))

Edited by Noble

@@Sterling Crimson,

Pyxel smiled.

"No probs! Glad to help."

*What a day... I wonder if-*

His thoughts were cut off by Violet.

"Echo Falls? We could get help... come on!"

Pyxel took a few steps, then stopped and looked back at Chemm.

"Oh... right. Sorry."

He gave Chemm a sheepish grin and lifted her onto his back again, taking his guitar with him as well. He didn't really want to carry the mare around for a while, but what could he do?

Sighing quietly, he started heading towards Echo Falls.

Noble

Eddie finnaly snapped out of his flash-back episode already more angry than before, he saw the dark pony as Eddie walked up to him from behind and stopped him as he came infront of him "park right here, listen to me...mess with me again, i will murder you....simple as that i will make your heart stop pumping blood through your bucking body" Eddie turned around and started walking then he stopped "where am i goin?" he noticed some ponies are struggling to get up the hill "pfah! look here" Eddie already forgot that his left wing was broken to hell but he tried to fly anyhow, as his right wing flapped the left one flapped once and it made a crackling sound as Eddie tried to scream but held it as he looked like he was in too much pain

@RedStorm

Chemm was loving every moment of this ride. She actually felt like she was in control now. Just the say she wanted it. She was really beginning to like this Pyxel... He was very willing and kind. She didn't want to abuse it, but at the same time, why not gain some benefit from it? After all, the pain on her abdomen was still throbbing, and she still couldn't trot at all, so it wasn't completely her fault.

Chemm could see the little village of Echo Falls in the distance. It was just how the brochures showed it. Peaceful, tranquil, and isolated. It was away from all the chaos and disturbance that reigned in the world of Equestria. As the brochure stated, it was the "perfect place of quiet rest. A place of tranquil, harmony, and comfort." Chemm was excited about arriving at Echo Falls. Maybe they had a small hospital to which her injuries could be tended to. For now, Chemm could only begin to sleep as Pyxel continued to carry Chemm into Echo Falls...

@@Noble

Tears from the excruciating pain had started to flow down Sweet's face, when she felt herself being lightly picked up. She opened her eyes to see that it was Light.

"Th-thanks..." she muttered, blushing. He set her down gently on the other sid of the hill and went to pick up somepony else. She weakly stood up on her three good legs and limped, following the blue stallion who was carrying the blond mare.

@RedStorm

They finally arrived in Echo Falls. It was very different from what Chemm had envisioned from the brochures and from what her parents said. Maybe she didn't hear the conversations or read the brochures carefully enough. Echo Falls looked a lot dustier and scarier than she had remembered it. And finally, where was the falls? Chemm looked everywhere for the famed "Falls" that gave the name to this humble town, but there was none to be found!

Chemm was clearly beginning to look frightened now. However, she didn't want to show it in front of Pyxel; she wanted to give her bravest face after dealing with so much. She had emotion, but she wasn't a scaredy cat. She was clearly beginning to feel better, but she didn't want to leave Pyxel's back yet; she felt comfort on his back. She didn't care about the potential pain he could be experiencing while carrying her. After all, just because she was feeling better doesn't mean she wasn't going to feel pain while walking...

Violet saw the little town in the distance! The lights were on in the streets already and she could she lights coming from the houses too.

She made an uppish glance to the gray stallion. "See, we're saved." From that distance she could see the top of the tower of the church. This town is their best chance, after all It was so depressing. All of the houses, the fences, everything was grey, well, except the flowers. Violet headed to the nearest house and hammered on the door. "Somepony, please! We need help! Most of us injured and the others...they didn't make it! Hey!" She didn't get answer but then why was the light on. She moved to the window to look in maybe there aren't anypony at home. The window was so dusty but she was sure about that somepony is sitting in an armchair and was looking directly at her. At the next moment, the lights went off, everywhere in the town and became dark. "Hey! Can you hear me! Please!" But there was no reply.

Eddie's wing pain settled down a bit "im good im good....just dandy" he looked around and saw the ponies were heading somewhere "hey wait a second, where are ya'll going?" he limped quickly over to the blue one carrying a mare "hey! dont ignore me im just trying to ask where are you heading?"

Regaining conciousness,Code slowly opened his eyes and found himself be carried by the same stallion that tended to his wounds. Code then tapped on Light's shoulder with his hoof. "I think I should be good now. Can you stop so I can get off your back, please?"

Light nodded hapily and stopped to let code off, then soon walked over closer sweet to support her with one of her wings, he then wrote a note down to violet and threw it as a plane, it read in a quick scribble “i see some heat from ponies."

((Sorry if it seems overpowered but i found out thanks to eddie's insults that alot of snakes see in infrared, so i think it would seem realistic))

Edited by Noble

@@Eddie, @@Sterling Crimson,

Pyxel was getting tired of carrying Chemm.

"THIS is Echo Falls? It's not really what I expected."

He rolled his eyes as he saw the new pony run up to him.

"We're currently at Echo Falls... a ghost town is what this is... I bet there's ghosts, zombie ponies and gut-eating parasprites around every corner."

A smirk covered his blue face.

"You alright back there?" He asked Chemm.