Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Braggin' Rights - The shameless bragging thread

hellocat

I know all of you have at least a couple things that you would love to just flaunt about without everypony around you judging you for 'not being modest' or something silly like that. So, this shall be a no-judging shameless bragging thread. What happens in "Braggin' Rights" stays in "Braggin' Rights"... Or something like that :)

• Brohoof 7

Well then, let's get started.

I'm, based on feedback, pretty damn attractive.

Also based on feedback, I apparently have a nice ass.

I have a creative mind, and I'm great at writing/designing shit.

I have a razor-sharp wit.

I'm good at color-coordinating outfits.

I'm good at cooking.

I can handle just about anything you throw at me, with time and experience. I'm pretty ambitious.

I have great people skills, especially in person.

I have quite the sense of humor.

And I have gorgeous eyes.

That will be all.

For now.

Edited by Rockymoo
  • Brohoof 7

Hmm, let's see...

I am very Intellectual about most things.

I have lots of skills in lots of fields.

I am a very descriptive writer.

I have a bit of OCD so I can easily spot out things that are wrong/missing.

I am a very fast typer.

I am skilled with anything World of Warcraft, League of Legends, or Minecraft.

I have a very large imagination.

I can solve riddles very quickly.

I can get out of predicaments easily (Ex: Being surrounded by unknown people.)

I am a very experienced RP'er.

I LOVE MLP:FIM /)

EDIT: I may have missed a few things... >_>

I'm very mature for my age.

I have a deep calm voice.

If you gave me a video game I've never played before, I'll beat it within the next 10 hours. (Idk if that's a skill or not, I'm just good at video games :lol: )

I'm pretty good at playing electric guitar, violin, saxophone, and synthesizer (if you count that as an instrument :derp: )

The last time I took an IQ test it said my IQ was 172.

I have a very quick trigger finger.

I have quite a few game consoles: PC, Xbox (original), PS2, Dreamcast, Wii, N64, NES, Super NES, Genesis, PS1, Gamecube, Gameboy.

I'm a born leader.

If the zombie apocalypse ever starts, come find me and you'll survive it.

I think that may be all of them...

Edited by DJ Alicorn
  • Brohoof 8

Most other people say, but a few of them are my own opinions.

It pains me to do this, but okay.

Let's begin, shall we?

-I'm 6' 2"

-I'm handsome

-I have very nice hair

-I dress sharp

-I'm a leader

-I'm creative

-I have a natural talent for art

-I'm an ace at history and english

-I have a deep, sleep inducing voice

-I'm a great speaker

-I'm a very talented actor

-I don't get stage fright, ever

-I have much courage

-I have good taste in music

-I'm extremely mature for my age

-I act like an adult

-I have very good social skills

-I'm a kind person

-I can get along with practically anyone

-And last but not least, I'm a chill dude

Edited by Modphazon
  • Brohoof 2

I LOVE MLP:FIM /)

Chaw, bro. That's something to be proud of in itself. I will gladly return your brohoof. (\

(Filler text blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah dskjafnkjlewrakjfdnvjkhbkalnjgaklnbdfjnvlgdfngjkfdanvjklaenrjgnalkdjfngkjadnfjvnalkerghuiafnkvajnlkrgnjadf)

• Brohoof 7

Well, I tend to be modest, so I will only post one thing. Some may not know what I am saying, but there are those who do.

S RANK ON JUNGLE JOYRIDE!!!

• Brohoof 2

well lets see hear 

im

6'3" 

blonde( more of a brownish blonde but close enough)

decently intelligent

have a pc ps3 wii xbox360 ps2 and n64

i have platinum trophies  sly 2 band of thieves and skyrim on the ps3  

i have completed farcry 3 on the xbox 360 

am quit witty ( at times) 

and that's about it 

• Brohoof 3

I am the world's number one Wild Arms fan. While self-proclaimed I have yet to meet anyone who has been able to prove me wrong. The only thing wrong with the statement is that I haven't played Wild Arms 5 but I will have it soon enough.

• Brohoof 2

I got a ****ing 10/10 for my Power Electronics exam! w00t!

My calculus teacher personally told me that unlike most other students, I don't need to have my hand held very much in order to pick things up.

Just yesterday I got commented on by another teacher that I seem to be able to see how things develop over time completely on my own.

Although I have no formal background in psychology whatsoever, some people on the internet actually believed I was a psychology student based on my posts about brain development and addiction.

I tend to be more tolerant of heat than most people around me.

I'm 6'3" too.

• Brohoof 4

well lets see

i am the fastest person in the universe

i invented Cheerios

i invented the shoe

i am 18'5"

i invented the Wheel

i am batman

i am superman

i am spiderman

i invented the left sock

i invented the sticky note

• Brohoof 13

- According to people at school, I'm extremely pretty/cute

- I am skilled with graphic design

- I have over 500 friends (approximately)

- I'm extremely charismatic and outgoing

- I own 5 trophies from playing in a cricket comp.

- I won two medals from winning the spelling bee twice

- My Visual Arts teacher says I'm the best in her class

• Brohoof 5

Well then

-I'm very handsome

-I have amazing hair

-I have platinum trophies on PSN. (I think I have 3 and they are all from Skyrim.)

-I am a geography master

-Intelligent

-I act very mature (most of the time :P).

-I invented the potato

That last one is false. If you can read this don't tell anyone.

• Brohoof 1

i know a lot about engines. especially the minarelli AM5/AM6 models.

i know a lot about mechanics.

i learn very fast.

i can adapt to situations quite fast.

i'm pretty good at console and PC games.

i look good when i'm almost bald :P

i own the best looking aprillia in my area.

i am good at english for my age. (based on feedback)

• Brohoof 2

Well then, if you ask... :blush:

I am 15 years old, 6'0'' tall, weights 130lbs.

I am a great runner, with a great stamina. I'm also very strong, I beat everyone to arm wrestling, even if I sit on a chair and read all day long.

I am not very sociable, and I love spending time alone.

I'm an intelligent guy, with (I dunno if it's a thing to brag about, but...) a IQ of... 145. :blush:

I also play guitar, I guess not bad, and draw quite well.

Omg, enough bragging for this year. :/

• Brohoof 2

Ok, let's get the bragging out of the system... *breathes in and out*

- I've beaten the original ninja gaiden on the NES and kaizo mario 1 and 2! *fireworks with ode to joy playing in the background*

- Got an overall average of 92% last year in a program based around my weakest subject areas.

- I am an extremely hard worker (not really much of a boast, it's the truth...)

- I can be a bit of a MacGyver at times

- I have played the Clarinet for 6 years. Planning on picking up a stringed instrument (not the guitar) in the near future.

- I have never taken a sip of an alcoholic beverage, never smoked a cigarette and never taken a recreational drug and I plan on never doing any of these things.

And that's enough bragging for a good long time. Sorry if I sounded too big headed...

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 5

Well, I hate to brag, but...I FINISHED ALL THE COURSES IN MARIO KART DOUBLE DASH WITH GOLDS! I felt so accomplished after that. It was hard, it was long, but I had done it. :D

I was playing Halo at school last year against the entire class and I came out in 1st place on the scoreboard. I was very patient and took my time and somehow came in first, despite dying a bunch.

My brothers and I all played Pokemon SoulSilver right when it came out. We all started at the same time and all made it to Whitney. I was the only one who defeated her first try. It took my bros two tries to do it. I had a good lead by then. B)

All of mine are video game related because there is noway for me to brag about myself, appearance or personality wise. Everyone is better than me at those two.

Edited by SmartyPants
  • Brohoof 2

- I learn fast

- I am best in class in history hands down  ^_^

- I am halfways good looking (thin as a plank while not doing anything)

- I can eat anything (my family loves that) and i mean anything that is food. (litteraly)

-I can get used to things fast

-I look mature (LOL)

- I am bad at sports and I am weak, I make up for it by being a damn ninja when it comes to fighting and such.

- I am that stupid I find happiness anywhere.   :yay:

- I am way to forgiving and tolerant.

-I do not take insults to heart.

- I speak english nice.

- I like mlp

Edited by a crazy pony
  • Brohoof 2

• I am small for my age, but I like it that way, and it really helps in football [Read: soccer.] (People don't see you coming to tackle them ;))

I beat a girl in my class (bigger than I am, everyone is) in an arm-wrestling match easily. ---> I have been told that I am very strong for my age.

I played in the under-20's Volleyball League in my school (Was supposed to be in the under 14's, but they put me in under 20's instead) and we won the match :D

I have been told that I have beautiful eyes, and they are :P They are a light brown colour, and have hints of green in them. Sometimes they look rich brown, other times they look golden, and sometimes they look dark Hazel.

I have also been told that I have really nice eyebrows, and I don't even pluck them or line them or anything. they're just naturally curved, slightly pointed, neat archs of dark hair above my eyes.

I am really smart. I got a First Class award for studies for both my first semesters in school this year and last, and I got a Second-class award for the third. 

I can master anything you put in front of me. Once you tell me what to do, I will probably do it better than you could.

I am a pro at Swordplay on Wii Sports resort. I know, I should brag about this and it sounds boring, but it is one of my favorite games on my Wii.

Edit: I SAW THE SEA OF MONSTERS TWIIIICCEEEE! BIGGEST BRAGGIN' RIGHT EVER!

Edited by ~Chaotic Fireball~
  • Brohoof 2

-I've gotten the medal for every stage on Star Fox 64 on expert mode, not to mention I have one of the highest kill counts I know of.

-I have sexy hair. (The rest of me, not so much, but the hair...oh God, the hair).

-I can drink most of my friends under the table. (This will definitely change the skinnier I become, though.)

-I'm a pretty badass bassist.

-I'm also a pretty badass composer/songwriter in general.

-I'm also a fairly competent lyricist. My lyrics aren't the deepest out there, but I know a thing or two about proper wordsmithing.

-I have a larger than average pen heart. I've given $90 to a friend who couldn't pay his rent, $50 to a pair of friends who needed money to move back to CA, and most recently, helped a friend get a job where I work. (Although I don't know if that's really doing him a favor, in the grand scheme of things.)

-I'm a really good listener. Even though I rarely talk about my own problems to anyone else, I'm always more than happy to hear others vent when they just need someone to listen.

-That said, I think I'm a pretty effective voice of reason. If I had a nickel for every time I talked a friend out of doing something stupid...I'd go to Nickle City and keep myself entertained for a few hours.

And that's about all I feel like bragging about. Remember peeps - I'm awesome!

post-14546-0-46383800-1376586907.gif

• Brohoof 4

Not to brag, but, I'm a moderator on an important person's Warframe twitch stream, who also interacts with the Warframe Devs.

You know. Not that I'm an important person or anything.

I'm also an elite videogame player and my opinions and skills are much better than yours.

Dark Souls wasn't hard.

Clannad deaths weren't sad.

It's not my fault I lost to the Frost Mage. It was lag, the fact that they are OP, and the cat's fault.

Learn2playscrub

You know. I'm kind of an important person.

... This topic made me happy. :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Edited by Kobato
  • Brohoof 2

1. I'm a pretty good Pianist I can play by ear.

2. I've built multiple desktop gaming PC's 

3. I love my geeky side. 

4. I've competed competitively in games like Crysis, Starcraft 2, Battlefield and COD. 

5. I have really good hearing. 
6. I'm fairly attractive looking 

That's all I can think of for now :)
  • Brohoof 2

Here's another one: I've beaten Contra 3 on Normal and gotten to the last stage on Hard. A lot of gamers would tell you this is probably not that big of a feat but the people who would say this are are what I would consider the elite among the elite. I'm an average gamer at best despite how much I play them so stuff like that when I heard games like Contra 3 are ballsy hard I feel proud that I did it.

I also seem to have an affinity for hack'n'slashes because I can beat the entire Devil May Cry series with little trouble though I've yet to try it on anything harder than normal but this is the same case as Contra 3 where people usually say the DMC games are hard but I never had that much trouble with them and many of the more skilled gamers out there would say they were never hard.

Edited by Discordian
  • Brohoof 3