Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Braggin' Rights - The shameless bragging thread

hellocat

For my achievements in school,

-I was the treasurer of my 10th grade class.

-I'm on the honor roll and principal's list at my school.

-I'm a member of the National Honor Society

-I was the Student Council treasurer for my senior year of high school.

-I received an award for my senior project on "The Benefits of Literature"

-I performed over 200 hours of community service during my senior year. (I did more during my other years)

-I received a coach's award and MVP award in Bowling.

-Due to my GPA, I received a $10,000 scholarship to Chaminade University in Honolulu each year.

On a less important achievement, I'm a completionist in my videogames. I got every trophy (I'm on PS3) on every game I've ever played on the system:

http://psnprofiles.com/SpadesOfDarkness

So yeah, I have all the trophies for all the Batman: Arkham games, all the Devil May Cry games, all the Metal Gear games, and all the Suda51 games. At least for now.

Edited by SpadesOfDarkness
  • Brohoof 2

I'm more intelligent than you

High School was kind of a waste of time

Dark Souls isn't difficult

I'm a badass at just about every video game I play

I have the eyes of a hawk and the ears of a fox XD, seriously

I like Pink Floyd and Radiohead, you lose

I am vengeance, I am the night, I am Batman!

I am a man of few words

I know a lot of random facts

When I was younger I was the person in my grade that everyone thought was going to grow up to become president. I was also compared to a religious person we all know.

Edited by Dark Moon
  • Brohoof 1

• I'm an OverClocked ReMixer. They're the top-tier of independent self-producing musicians on the Internet. Talent-wise, that puts me above about 90% of all musicians that try their hand at VGM remixing, and an even higher percentage of brony musicians.

One of those times I've been posted to OC ReMix is a direct post, meaning it bypassed their extremely strict judges panel entirely, which only happens if you're very, very good.

I'm also an OC ReMix album director.

The first VGM remix I ever created got props from its original composer, Jesper Kyd.

Twice; It happened again on re-release to OC ReMix.

Grant Kirkhope has challenged me to remix one of his compositions from Perfect Dark.

I'm on official Capcom merchandise: The Street Fighter 25th Anniversary Collector's Set. My track was chosen for the Fan Mix CD along with about 20 or so others... from a pool of over 500.

I got one of those collector's sets for free by being on that disc, btw. It runs $150 normally.

I've gamed online with Andrew Nicholson, before he joined the NBA to play for the Orlando Magic. He may be showing up to my wedding.

I was in a top 5 KlanWars Halo PC clan during its golden years.

I could probably destroy you at Halo PC or Unreal Tournament '99.

I ditched school for a whole day with my girlfriend back in high school, but we didn't actually leave the campus; we just hopped all over the campus having sex over and over in different places; a staff elevator, the end of a hallway, we even found a way up to the roof.

alright, I kind of wanted to do this with all of my being but it  goes against my morality but since this is a bragging thread. well... :P

- I'm very handsome/Good looking.

- I have a big, round and nice bubble butt for a male.

- I have a gorgeous smile, almost perfect (damn!).

- I don't follow fashion, but I do have a good sense of style.

- I'm a good dancer, the rhythm is in my blood.

- I have a good sense of logic, which leads me to the next point.

- I own the talent of reading people like books.

- I can learn from other's experiences without experimenting them myself.

- I am a fantastic artist with great talent.

- I've got featured on Equestria Daily 6 times! BURN!

- don't believe me? I won a tablet in a youtube animation contest, got 1st place.

- PSST! I can animate create, design and animate characters

- I'm very versatile with music tastes. 

- I speak 2 languages.

- I can kick yer ass in SSBB using Peach.

- I'm the best friend you could ever have, don't doubt it take me!

- No, you can't.

And finally one last message

tumblr_me4uwl8pX81rap7xro1_500.gif

• Brohoof 3

With a .22-250 rifle, (A .22LR with a high gunpowder load, very light bullet that is affected heavily by wind) I can call a shot on a woodchuck head (4 inches around) and hit where I call it from over 250 yards away.

I'm a stuntman and racer on 4-wheelers, I've been thinking of making a promo video with my friend Of just gooning around, doing wheelies, donuts, burnouts, drifts, and all that fun stuff

• Brohoof 2

• I am pretty

I can sing

I can dance

I'm good at being persuasive

I'm empathetic

I'm really nice

I can eat a lot and not gain weight

I can get away with a lot

• Brohoof 3

This thread is simultaneously both impressive and intimidating.

• I have won tournaments in Smash Bros Melee and Smash Bros Brawl.  Mostly as Marth and Link, and Samus in the former.
  • I have completely memorized the layout of both Ultima Underworld games on the PC.  I have no idea why I have done this.
  • I have never been given a warning, write-up, complaint, threat, or anything similar.  I also have no idea how this has come to be.  You'd think it should be the default expected behavior, but sometimes I'm not so sure.  I'm a free spirit.
  • I know the meaning of life.  It's really kind of boring.
  • I have a pretty fast metabolism, and cannot gain weight apparently.
  • I can type roughly 106 words per minute.  It's faster than I can speak.  Not that I can vouch for accuracy for either.
  • I have had more people than I can count come out of the closet to me, cry on my shoulder, confide in me their deepest darkest secrets, entrust suicidal thoughts to me and talked them down from it, and inspired others to greatness.
  • I've given over $15,000 to charity over the course of the past decade.  None to special interest groups.  All to individuals in need that I know personally.  This doesn't count anonymous charity.   Money means nothing.  Friendship is Magic!  Grrr.
  • I have phantom wings.  Best blessing and curse ever.

Time for bragging!

• I am one of the best Unholy Death Knights you will ever meet. I consistently rank in the top 50 in the world on Jin'rokh the Breaker (record is 38th, with no heroic weapon I might add!) on 10 man, and have also ranked in the top 200 on Tortos, Primordius, Iron Qon (specifically 99th), and the Twin Consorts. I'm also not too shabby at Blood, either. 
  • I have 100% beaten Kirby Canvas Curse, multiple PS1 games (Notably Crash 1-3, with a developer time on level 3 in Crash 3), Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, and Mass Effect 2. I have completed Mass Effect 1 on Insanity as well. I am also hard at work on 100% completing Skyrim. There are quite a few other games I have 100% completed but they have been lost to the currents of time in my brain.
  • I have slipped out of more punishments despite being directly incriminated than any one I know.
  • I graduated as number 5 in my high school class of 230 kids, with a GPA of 3.84 or so, unweighted. I took all honors classes in freshman year, 1 AP in sophomore, 4 in junior, and ALL AP in senior (that's 6). The only Bs I EVER got were in history and in english, and I still got 5s on both of my history AP exams.
  • I was one of TWO kids to get a 5 on the AP US History exam in my grade. Suck it, class of 2011!
  • I am going to college fo' free, courtesy of my grandpappy. Thanks, Pop!
  • I got an A- in Principles of Biology II, literally one of the hardest classes a freshman or sophomore can take at my school, since the professors literally try to make you fail. There were only 3 other people with a grade equal to or greater than that grade out of a class of 150, on a campus made up of 2,000 kids. Suck it, class of 2015! I also never took AP Biology, so I was flying in blind for both semesters. DOUBLE POINTS
  • I hardly study, and still make Dean's List (albeit barely) By that, I mean that at most I can study for two hours before I have to start killing pixels for the rest of the day. That day is usually two days before any exam I have, which is the policy I adhered to last year. Any people who get higher grades than I do study for at least 5 times as long. One of my roommates is the exact same way, except he can study for a little bit longer than I can at a time.
  • I am 6 feet tall (that's 1.8 meters to you metric plebs), and 125 lbs (57 kg or so). I am unable to gain weight, no matter what I eat. In high school, I was notorious for "slipping into the 2nd dimension" by turning sideways. Now I have friends who are even thinner and taller than me!
  • I play a mean Ganondorf, and am the best Dorf on my college campus as far as Project: M goes.
  • I have been complemented on my singing ability, despite not having perfect pitch. I am the Caucasian reincarnation of Barry White.

And that's about it.

Edited by HandMan
  • Brohoof 1

I'm lazy

I can pass maths without opening my book and extrapolating everything from the test.

I'm still riding off things I learnt 3 years ago.

I'm good at doing work at the last minute.

I can guess the meaning of many words

I have never been caught on my phone in class.

I'm an idiot and proud

Edited by ~Luminiferous Ether~

• I'm a professional dancer

• I am a very talented bike rider, the only professional cyclist in my hometown

I've gotten a huge record for the most basketball trophies and medals

I beat Batman: Arkham City in only 4 hours

I'm a very good sharpshooter with a sniper rifle

• Brohoof 1

• I am a very sociable person; I can just walk up to someone and very easily initiate a conversation.
  • If anyone I know needs a question answered, they'll often come to me.
  • I am quite knowledgeable when it comes to random fun facts.
  • I was able to name every US President, in order, before I was 3 years old.
  • I make a mean sweet potato pie.
  • I have been called, by several people, "one of the most awesome men alive".
  • I've performed surgery on myself. Multiple times.

Might be others, which I'll add as I remember them. 

• Brohoof 1

There is only 2 things about me i can really brag about.

• I am really good at Ace Attorney.

• I am really good at Super Mario Bros. 1

That's it.

Edited by Sir Godot
  • Brohoof 1

Let's see here,

• People have said that I'm intelligent.
  • I'm OCD about cleaning so everything looks nice and organized.
  • People have called me cute or pretty before.
  • People have said that I give out good advice. I have also talked multiple people out of suicide at different times.
  • I'm apparently a good writer.
  • Apparently, I'm pretty quiet and mature for my age.
  • I tend to think on the logical side of things.
  • I have good aim.

Meh.

Edited by WheatleyCore
  • Brohoof 4

In my first Cisco II class this week, I was only expected to do one of three labs, with the other two labs being done tomorrow (or today). I completed all three and still had time left to do other things.

• Brohoof 1

I'm more kind and caring than everyone here. Deal with it.

Sure, I have anger issues and I lack the initiative and dedication to put my kindness into work, but deep down I'm much more compassionate than most people in the world.

If you're dealing with a moral conundrum or you need an informal therapist to help you make the bad feels go away, just ask me and I'll sort out that stuff better than anyone.

mlfw8495-1351297872992193.gif

• Brohoof 3

Brag, you say? Ha, I thought you'd never ask for me, Windy Runner, to brag!!!!! (I'm a bit self-absorbed. Whatever)

• I pick up all the stuff in school without studying and still have a 3.95 in all AP classes
  • I'm a varsity soccer player for my school, and co-captain for this coming season
  • I'm called quite attractive and a 'pretty boy'
  • I am competent at a wide variety of sports, being good at surfing, soccer (doi), basketball, fencing, swimming, track (pole vaulting), and Ultimate Frisbee
  • I'm called a very nice and understanding, if a little cocky, person

• And lastly, and of course most importantly, I am VERY braggy about my tan line! (I'm the lifeguard in the middle. The one with the awful sandal tan)

And yes, I had to have a picture of me included in my brag post. What kind of braggart would I be if I didn't?!

• Brohoof 2

The last time I took an IQ test it said my IQ was 172.

Yay! Your only 10 IQ points below me ^.^

I actually find it funny, because while everypony at school was preparing for end of year exams, I wasn't doing any studying at all, and everypony was thinking I would fail the exams...I was top of my class with a score of 95+ on each of my tests ^.^

I also can finish most computer games within 10 hours also, unless they're RPG.

I think I'm fairly good at piano, guitar and harmonica, not the latter is difficult at all.

I draw rather well, or so I'm told by friends and family.

Not much more to say, really.

EDIT:

I also can pick up new languages really quickly. I speak English, Japanese, French, Indonesian and a bit of German.

Edited by Ristrox123
  • Brohoof 1

Well, I've been a little hesitant to post here for quite a while. Idk. I guess that's why I got Twilight as my personality match on that one bronyland quiz. I don't really like to brag all that much. :P

But sense it seems totally fine here, and after seeing all the hilarious posts so far, I guess I'll give it a shot. lol

Well I don't have too much to brag about, for one I guess I'm a pretty good writer. Once wrote a short story and showed some of my friends and they told me it was like college-quality writing. :P 

Recently, I've been getting good with the sketching I suppose. A bunch of my friends on here have commented on how neat and adorable they appear, so yeah. I guess I'm pretty good at sketching for a beginner. :P

And dancing, my friends tell I'm always the best one at the parties. I'll admit, it is fun, and I really get to feel like Pinkie Pie when I dance around. So yeah. :P

• Brohoof 1

Gaming bragging rights then:

-I beat the original Ninja Gaiden (the one on the NES)

-I frequently find final bosses in games to be the easiest part of the game (especially in Zelda games; Ganon in Ocarina of Time is one colossal pushover)

-Speaking of which, The Ender Dragon in Minecraft is a joke to me.  And the Wither was very little trouble too.

-I once beat the first dungeon in Oracle of Ages in approximately 3 minutes.

-Guitar Hero III: On my second time ever beating Through the Fire and Flames on Hard, I more than tripled my previous score.  Never did beat it on Expert though...

-Playing Guitar Hero World Tour online, I went undefeated for about 2 weeks (playing nearly every day).

Non-gaming:

-Through some minor and delicious changes to my diet, I have successfully staved off the early balding of my crown.  Still some damage control to do, but it's definitely improving.

-I went from having almost no idea to how to "professionally" draw when I started college to being among the top students of my year.

-I failed math in high school once sincerely out of lack of interest from finding the subject material too easy; I won a math award the next year.

-I'm awesome.

The end.

• Brohoof 1

I have lots of swag.

I'm kidding. Here ya go:

Taught myself Ukulele and Piano

Made a friend on steam believe I was actually a girl for 3 months WITHOUT LYING

Built my own PC with no pre-knowledge of how to build PC's

Had artwork and poetry displayed in the Robbie Burn's museum in Scotland.

Taught myself Photoshop and accidentally stumbled upon my current negative space style avatar

Taught myself sourcepawn and how to make sourcemod and metamod servers

I co-created what is now Europe's largest CS:GO jailbreak server :3

AND AND AND

I am shameless about being ELLIE GOULDING'S NUMBER ONE FAN. <- Yeah, That's right bitches, it's official.

Edited by EllieGouldingIsGod
  • Brohoof 4

Well....last weekend my computer crashed, and I managed to reboot it all by myself.

The last time was two years ago and my parents had to take it to a technician they knew to reboot it over three days, and it cost them money!

Edited by Rainboom Dash
  • Brohoof 1

Dear Princess Celestia....

based on feed back, facts and my own opinions.

~ My Mountain bike is worth more than some used cars.

~I'm a rather small person,I can sometimes fit into childrens clothing.( can wear a girls size 16 pant and small top) I can also wear a size small/medium glove.

~I've been told I look like I'm 14, I'm 24.

~I'm great with a wrench on pretty much anything.

~I'm pretty damn good at welding, when I have an auto-darkening helmet.

~I'm pretty good at baking...last thing I made were rainbow chip cupcakes.

~I can fit into some pretty akwards/small crevices.

• Brohoof 1

- I can put on muscle rather quickly, and am quite proud of my broad shoulders.

- I have very curvy hips for a guy. :3

- I am finding I have a hidden talent for art.

- I am quiet and reserved. In some ways a problem, but in other ways a gift.

- I am well traveled.

- I am told I am quite handsome.

- I am funny.

- I am cunning.

And my favorite thing to brag about...

- I'M A PILOT! :D

• Brohoof 1

• Everyone here associates piano with me. Composing music, improvising video game rearrangements, and musical interpretations of classical music. I'm considered the best who's ever graced my university in years. 

And don't get me started on my academics. A 3.7 GPA may not be the highest GPA in the world, but the fact it's coupled with my musical accomplishments further astounds the observer. And need I get started on how people continually ask among themselves how I can be a Biology Honours Major with a 90 in Grade 10 piano?

And then there's the matter I experienced both East and West to such a large degree. Half of my life in the Western Hemisphere, and the other half in the Eastern Hemisphere. 

I also love how well I can pronounce in general. My friends struggle with all sorts of pronunciations and people just stare at me wondering how I can possibly pronounce it so well. 

• Brohoof 1

Well I think I can find a few things...

1) I am very nearly a black belt in karate (currently 1st Kyu.)

2) I have attained a grade A/A* in all of my GCSEs so far.

3) I have a gorgeous, intelligent girlfriend who is into nerdy sort of stuff.

4) I can reliably kick ass at several video games.

That's all I can think of. Bragging is fun. :D

• Brohoof 1