Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Dark Tournament II (FULL!)

Literally Snails

"Because I can't. I must find atonement for far more than my own actions. The world deserves what I have to offer! Have you seen an invading army murder a foal in front of its mother, or a mother in front of a foal? Innocent stallions standing in mile long lines waiting to pick up the uniform they'll be killed in? Bandits gathered around a village after a raid, dancing on the bodies of the dead as their bones crumble beneath their feet, singing happy songs!? Protect them if that is what you want."

Crimson tilted his hat over his eyes and gritted his teeth, "actually...yes...I have...and even worse...but tell me rail...have you ever sat there and watched your sister get murdered by your own father? Or watch a young colt weep over his mothers dead body? I have...I've seen many terrible things...yet I still have faith in this world...because not everyone is the same...there's not one world in the universe that doesn't have evil in it...even equestria..." said crimson sadly.

Xena groaned as he stood up and glanced at Sole. A tear fell off of his cheek, as the real Tempest used this opportunity to regain some control of his body. "I'm sorry, my friend. "He said. The cyan pegesus and the aura beast then let loose a massive amount of energy. When it all ended, Tempest and Xena were gone. Their body couldn't stand the massive amount of energy and were now in a separate dimension. They would return eventually, but it would be well after the tournament was over.

(I think we're done here.)

Edited by Missingno

(edited)

Crimson tilted his hat over his eyes and gritted his teeth, "actually...yes...I have...and even worse...but tell me rail...have you ever sat there and watched your sister get murdered by your own father? Or watch a young colt weep over his mothers dead body? I have...I've seen many terrible things...yet I still have faith in this world...because not everyone is the same...there's not one world in the universe that doesn't have evil in it...even equestria..." said crimson sadly.

"This conversation is going nowhere. The bet will speak for itself in time." He pulled a bottle out of his coat pocket. It was a fine aged rum. He placed it on the table and stood up. "Unless you consider alcohol a poison, it's perfectly safe to drink." He promised before the left the room.

Edited by SecretAgentSnails

As sole watched his friend take controle and disappear, he cursed "no! You idiot, come back!" He said in annoyance "dammit... I just scared my friend to god knows where, and wasted all the energy for nothing... great." he mumbled, as he turned back to normal "I guess I win..." he said, as he turned and left the arena, unaware of stone's fate.

"This conversation is going nowhere. The bet will speak for itself in time." He pulled a bottle out of his coat pocket. It was a fine aged rum. He placed it on the table and stood up. "Unless you consider alcohol a poison, it's perfectly safe to drink." He promised before the left the room.

Crimson sighed as Rail walked away, he picked up the bottle and looked at it, "he's lucky I actually like rum..." thought crimson, placing it carefully under his hat, he then exited the room. After crimson entered the waiting area for contestants,, watching the playback of the recent fights, but that's when his jaw dropped and his eyes widened, "stone...is...dead?! No...she can't be...she survived fighting me before after all! She can't be dead DAMMIT!" Said crimson angrily, tears forming in his eyes, he had known stone for many years, and knew that sole, being stone's husband, would be even worse off than him about her death. Crimson then noticed sole as he entered the waiting room, all beaten up and bloodied, he tilted his hat low over his eyes to hide his tears before walking over to sole and putting a hoof on his shoulder, "I'm sorry...its not your fault...you had no idea she was a contestant..." said crimson before walking away, never looking at sole.

((Too many feels...and am I the only one besides missingno who knew stone and sole were married?))

Edited by ragestar

@@ChristophR,

Nuclear noticed the red unicorn and walked over to her, a smile on her face.

"Hi there! Name's Nuclear Neurotic." she greeted.

Nuclear tilted her head in interest about Jaqueline.

"You in the tournament too?"

In the back of her mind Nuclear made a note of how many fights had already commenced. 'There is a strong possibility this mare is my opponent....'

As sole watched his friend take controle and disappear, he cursed "no! You idiot, come back!" He said in annoyance "dammit... I just scared my friend to god knows where, and wasted all the energy for nothing... great." he mumbled, as he turned back to normal "I guess I win..." he said, as he turned and left the arena, unaware of stone's fate.

Juri was huddled up against the side of the stands sleeping with the tip of her tail in her mouth. She had been so scared that she passed out as an escape.

"Juri!" Topaz called. "It's time to wake up and announce Sole as the winner!" Juri didn't respond. "... All of the cute boys are watching!"

Juri opened her eyes and popped her tail out of her mouth. "Huh?" she mumbled.

"Well, we see where your motivation lies."

Juri picked up her mic. "Okay, well... Tempest is gone and won't be back by ten, so the winner by ring out is Sole!"

Sole walked into the loung, and was confused to see crimson walking away from a monitor with his hat over his eyes. "Dude, what's wro-" he was cut off as he heard crimson say she... "no..." he mumbled, as he walked over to the monitor crimson was veiwing, to see the end of stone and whiplash's match. "No... no no no no... NNOOOOOOOOOO!!" He roared out in pure anguish at the loss of his love. He had now truly lost everything...

Sole walked into the loung, and was confused to see crimson walking away from a monitor with his hat over his eyes. "Dude, what's wro-" he was cut off as he heard crimson say she... "no..." he mumbled, as he walked over to the monitor crimson was veiwing, to see the end of stone and whiplash's match. "No... no no no no... NNOOOOOOOOOO!!" He roared out in pure anguish at the loss of his love. He had now truly lost everything...

"Isn't that so sad." Mason's unmistakable voice said. His head was in the room, but his body was still in the hallway. His neck had stretched out several yards. "I might even shed a tear. A single tear. This is just so moving. He-he-he-he!" A grin swept across his face. (it's the puppy apocalypse!) "Tragedy is really my favorite form of comedy. Look at this, a griffon crying! It's like an amusing joke, really."

(For those of you wondering, every time Mason smiles, a puppy dies. He's smiled five times now.)

• Brohoof 1

Nuclear noticed the red unicorn and walked over to her, a smile on her face.

"Hi there! Name's Nuclear Neurotic." she greeted.

Nuclear tilted her head in interest about Jaqueline.

"You in the tournament too?"

In the back of her mind Nuclear made a note of how many fights had already commenced. 'There is a strong possibility this mare is my opponent....'

Jaqueline noticed Nuclear Neurotic and greeted back: "Yeah, I am. My name's Jaqueline, and I actually came here to see how strong I am among the best creatures in Equestria. But after seeing all that blood I would be totally okay with surviving. I guess you might be my first opponent, so I wish you luck" She smiled.

"Isn't that so sad." Mason's unmistakable voice said. His head was in the room, but his body was still in the hallway. His neck had stretched out several yards. "I might even shed a tear. A single tear. This is just so moving. He-he-he-he!" A grin swept across his face. (it's the puppy apocalypse!) "Tragedy is really my favorite form of comedy. Look at this, a griffon crying! It's like an amusing joke, really."

(For those of you wondering, every time Mason smiles, a puppy dies. He's smiled five times now.)

sole slowly stood but didn't turn around. Energy had begun to build around him, so powerful the ground around him began to crack and crumble."you... i'd start running bitch." He said darkly, as the air around them began to crackle with electricity "cuz if I catch you I swear on every fiber of my being I'll kill you." He promised.

Jaqueline noticed Nuclear Neurotic and greeted back: "Yeah, I am. My name's Jaqueline, and I actually came here to see how strong I am among the best creatures in Equestria. But after seeing all that blood I would be totally okay with surviving. I guess you might be my first opponent, so I wish you luck" She smiled. 

@@ChristophR,

"Jaqueline and Nuclear Neurotic, please report to the first arena floor. You are on deck!" Said the speakers.

sole slowly stood but didn't turn around. Energy had begun to build around him, so powerful the ground around him began to crack and crumble."you... i'd start running bitch." He said darkly, as the air around them began to crackle with electricity "cuz if I catch you I swear on every fiber of my being I'll kill you." He promised.

"Unfortunately for you, killing me is quite complicated. You don't wont to go ruining your chances of getting what you want, do you? I'm not the one who killed her, you know. Just ask anyone who saw the match!" Two fleshy tendrils came out from his body and formed into lifelike, colored puppets. One looked like Stone Heart, the other like Whiplash. "Heres the little story. One day Stone heart was very scarred because she was in a dangerous fight and she is too weak to defend herself. She needed Sole to save her, but he was nowhere to be seen. Whiplash decided to kill her, because she was very weak and deserved to die!" A third tendril came out and pierced the Stone Heart puppet in the heart. Blood flowed down her body. "Whiplash was very happy to kill her, and with her final breath, she cursed Sole, because he wasn't there and he let her die!"

Sole turned to face mason with a glare, tears streaming down his face. "Do I look like an idiot? I just saw the end of the match... she died a warrior." He said, before building more energy "I hold no I'll will against whiplash... you and your boss on the other hand are dead. And now I've got nothing left to lose, so I don't care if i'm disqualified or killed." He said adamantly "I swear I'll kill you and rail, and end this tournament myself!" He finished.

When Jaqueline heard the speakers calling the names of her and Nuclear Neurotic, she became even more nervous, but said "I'll see you in the arena, Nuclear..." and left the lobby to enter the arena. She could also have used a teleportation spell to get there, but that wasn't really the easiest spell for her, and she wanted to save her little magic resources for battle...

(edited)

Sole turned to face mason with a glare, tears streaming down his face. "Do I look like an idiot? I just saw the end of the match... she died a warrior." He said, before building more energy "I hold no I'll will against whiplash... you and your boss on the other hand are dead. And now I've got nothing left to lose, so I don't care if i'm disqualified or killed." He said adamantly "I swear I'll kill you and rail, and end this tournament myself!" He finished.

(You actually didn't see the match... and what the hell did Rail do again?)

"HA HA HA HA!" Mason jeered with tears of laughter. "Did you hear that? He says he doesn't care if he's disqualified! You really are so grief-struck that you've gone stupid! Don't you remember? Win the tournament and you can have anything you want. Anything!"

(She's not dead. Remember, Mason dragged her off. She's on life support but me no tell you where @@synangel,)

Edited by SecretAgentSnails

@@Frosty V,

Icy wasn't going to be fooled. She could feel anything walking on the Ice. She could hear the copy, but it lacked the heat of a pony body. Feeling around she felt a heat of Rune. She pretended to follow the copy, but at the last second she hurled her scythe towards Rune. -her scythe is sharpened on both the inside and outside-

(You actually didn't see the match... and what the hell did Rail do again?)

"HA HA HA HA!" Mason jeered with tears of laughter. "Did you hear that? He says he doesn't care if he's disqualified! You really are so grief-struck that you've gone stupid! Don't you remember? Win the tournament and you can have anything you want. Anything!"

(She's not dead. Remember, Mason dragged her off. She's on life support but me no tell you where @@synangel,)

((he didn't see her get dragged off, and I thought she was dead. He still thinks she's dead regardless.))

Sole glared "if that's the case, I'll win this damn tournament and bring her back... after I kill you of course." He said with unbreakable determination "even if I can save her, you and your boss deserve to die for starting this horrible thing. I usually hate killing, but you two deserve it. Because of you so many lives have been lost." He said seriously.

(Yeah....I'm still here, just reading every post, this is so interesting to read :P I'll just post here and there to let others know I'm still watching, though I do have an idea....just like Romeo and Juliet....HAHAHA, I'll talk to the gm.)

Stone needed heavy surgery for her to come back. Her heart stopped beating, but she still felt the shock of the defibrillator, it felt like she was falling, but when the shock hit her, she got pulled back.

The mare tensely awoke to the sound of moniters. She was in an IT Unit, wrapped in sever bandages. Whiplash sighed an tried to extend her broken wing. She felt an overwhelming pain, and yelped. As Whiplash layed there, her mind wandered to Stone, and how she was dragged through the blood. The pegasus scowled in anger. "Stone, I will keep my promise," she whispered.

Edited by Moonlight Fire

(Never understood that.)

Pella flicked her ears at her page, leaving the waiting room. Should I go out channeling my current form, or should I go with a more combat-like form. Wolf, bear, or snake... Buck it, Skunk will do for now. A combat-switch is possible, and likely. She double-checked her brawling gauntlets, and strode outside. She took her place in the arena, noting the blood on the stadium from previous rounds. Alright, I'm ready.

Cosmo tried to disregard the conversations around him and focus on resting but finally gave up before entering the room they were in saying, "Pull your self together you idiot. Chest wound or not, you should know how tough Stone is. Unless she wanted to die, she's going to pull through if she has to stare down the grim bucking reaper. As for you," he turned to Mason, "Last I checked you're head of security. How bucking bad at your job does some pony have to be trying to create a threat to his boss? You may be tough but I just proved speed trumphs endurance, and Sole is a bucking lightning bolt. Rail isn't exactly a contestant level fighter now is he?" Cosmo shook his head and sat back down, trying to think manic thoughts to regain his calm mindset.

Cosmo tried to disregard the conversations around him and focus on resting but finally gave up before entering the room they were in saying, "Pull your self together you idiot. Chest wound or not, you should know how tough Stone is. Unless she wanted to die, she's going to pull through if she has to stare down the grim bucking reaper. As for you," he turned to Mason, "Last I checked you're head of security. How bucking bad at your job does some pony have to be trying to create a threat to his boss? You may be tough but I just proved speed trumphs endurance, and Sole is a bucking lightning bolt. Rail isn't exactly a contestant level fighter now is he?" Cosmo shook his head and sat back down, trying to think manic thoughts to regain his calm mindset.

sole was quiet for a moment "cosmo..." he mumbled "thanks for the pep talk, but its pointless. Even if she is alive by some miracle then things like this will happen again. So regardless i'm gonna win this tournament and end it forever." He said, before turning back to mason "crawl back to your master and tell him what I said... tell him I'm coming for him after I win his damn tournament." He said seriously.

@Snowy Storm

Iustus was suprised at the mares power, but he learned fast. He tryed to slide under the blade and let his armor take the damage, but when he was out if reach and managed to stand he noticed blood dripping from his hoof. "Dammit, alright lets use blades." He spat as he pulled out his to saber like swords and lunged at icy. He only managed to slice through one of her shoulders. He was only trying to slow her doen instead of full on gutting her arm.

Edited by Frosty V

"Jaqueline and Nuclear Neurotic, please report to the first arena floor. You are on deck!" Said the speakers

A feeling of nervous excitement seemed to solidify in her gut hearing her name on the speakers.

"I'll try not to kill you, okay? You seem really nice...." said Nuclear quietly, before she made her way down to the arena.

The gray mare entered the arena, biting her lip at seeing all the ponies in the crowd. 'That's a lot of ponies....'

She shook her head and made herself stand up tall.

'I can do this...I can do this...May Trottenheimer allow my spells to be potent....' she thought, giving herself a mental pep talk.

Edited by Nuclear Neur☢tic

A feeling of nervous excitement seemed to solidify in her gut hearing her name on the speakers.

"I'll try not to kill you, okay? You seem really nice...." said Nuclear quietly, before she made her way down to the arena.

The gray mare entered the arena, biting her lip at seeing all the ponies in the crowd. 'That's a lot of ponies....'

She shook her head and made herself stand up tall.

'I can do this...I can do this...May Trottenheimer allow my spells to be potent....' she thought, giving herself a mental pep talk.

Juri gingerly stepped onto the stage and looked at both fighters. "Okay, you're both here. So... let's start the fight. Ready. Set. Go!"

sole was quiet for a moment "cosmo..." he mumbled "thanks for the pep talk, but its pointless. Even if she is alive by some miracle then things like this will happen again. So regardless i'm gonna win this tournament and end it forever." He said, before turning back to mason "crawl back to your master and tell him what I said... tell him I'm coming for him after I win his damn tournament." He said seriously.

"You shouldn't talk about matters you don't understand." Said Mason with a smug grin. "... it makes you sound stupid. I'd stay longer, but your voice grows irksome." He retracted his head and was completely outside of the room.