Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Dark Tournament II (FULL!)

Literally Snails

Whiplash listened intently to Stone's heavy words, as the countdown ticked. She whipped around to the audience in anger. How could they be cheering as her opponent was struggling to bring honor to one she cared about? Whiplash gingerly dropped beside Stone, trying to hear her hushed words.

Icy looked out at the two mares fighting. -Find peace- She thought to herself-

The match seemed to be over for them. -In the end they turned into monsters to only gain a little of humanity back-

Icy then heard her name being called

@@Frosty V

"Hey Frost, Don't go easy. Unlike Those two down there, I will be out to finish this match anyway I can. I expect you to do the same"

Icy headed towards the arena.

@

"Wish me luck" 

(OOC: No promises)

Icy had appeared on the arena. 

Edited by Snowy Storm

"M-make....sure...she....won't....cry.....she's a brave..little girl....And make....sure sole...knows ill miss him...."Her words became hush. "It's ok....it's ok....it's ok....it's ok....it's ok....I-it's ok....it's.................o-o......k........" She soon grew silent and a sound of air leaving her lungs ended it, making her quiet. She even closed her eyes, and on her view of vision. Everything went completly black.

(Ok I'm sastified with this lol, I love drama. But heal her, like a hospital or something, or do nothing and let her die. I don't care :P)

Edited by synangel

(edited)

"M-make....sure...she....won't....cry.....she's a brave..little girl...." He words became hush. "It's ok....it's ok....it's ok....it's ok....it's ok....I-it's ok....it's.................o-ok........" She soon grew silent and her a sound of air leaving her lungs ended it, making her quiet. She even closed her eyes, and on her view of vision. Everything went completly black.

(Ok I'm sastified with this lol, I live drama. But heal her, like a hospital or something, or do nothing and let her die. I don't care :P)

"Nine and ten!" The ref finished the countdown. "The winner by knock out is Whiplash!"

The security Chief, Mason walked onto the stage and grabbed Stones body by the shoulders. "Don't worry, I'll take care of her." He smiled. (Four dead puppies now.) He started to drag her through the blood.

Edited by SecretAgentSnails

As the breath left Stone's lungs, Whiplash bowed her head and murmured, "I'm sure she is. I swear on my life I will tell her." The pegasus stared at Stone's wounded body. She was so brave, so determined, and didn't deserve to have to go through this pain. "I will never forget you," she whispered.

(edited)

As the breath left Stone's lungs, Whiplash bowed her head and murmured, "I'm sure she is. I swear on my life I will tell her." The pegasus stared at Stone's wounded body. She was so brave, so determined, and didn't deserve to have to go through this pain. "I will never forget you," she whispered.

"Nine and ten!" The ref finished the countdown. "The winner by knock out is Whiplash!"

The security Chief, Mason walked onto the stage and grabbed Stones body by the shoulders. "Don't worry, I'll take care of her." He smiled. (Four dead puppies now.) He started to drag her through the blood.

Whiplash angrily watched Stone be dragged away, like she was some kind of roadkill. She glared, but there was nothing she could do as she slowly made her way out of the arena. The pegasus barely hobbled to the infirmary before she passed out on getting there.

Frost walked out onto the area a floor cracking his neck. "Alright Icy, let's see what your Ice magic is made of." he said as his eyes turned blood red and his other soul Iustus took over for the fight. "You know, Frost was right about you Icy, but I hope your ready." he said as his armor materialized onto his body as he cricked his neck one more time. "Bring it."

Edited by Frosty V

"And I am the wealthiest stallion in Equestria with a fortune of nearly three times Equestria's gross product. I own own nearly half of the wealth in the world. Which one of us do you find more successful? But that's not important. What is important will be decided soon. The one who succeeds is right. That's why history is written by the victor. In a few days, I will play my hand. It's funny, I feel just like I did all those years ago when I played my first game of poker."

Crimson scoffed, "in my opinion, I'm much more successful than you, I feel sorry for you, I have a very long list of freinds and a world of freedom, but you just have a castle full of shiny rocks and mr. Playdough for company...that sounds like a miserable existance to me...and trust me, summoning demons to make equestria your bitch isn't gonna help...trust me, my father was a lot like you...and his fate wasnt what he expected...neither will yours be..." said crimson quitely, almost to himself.

Edited by ragestar

(edited)

Crimson scoffed, "in my opinion, I'm much more successful than you, I feel sorry for you, I have a very long list of freinds and a world of freedom, but you just have a castle full of shiny rocks and mr. Playdough for company...that sounds like a miserable existance to me...and trust me, summoning demons to make equestria your bitch isn't gonna help...trust me, my father was a lot like you...and his fate wasnt what he expected...neither will yours be..." said crimson quitely, almost to himself.

"Gambling may be risky but it isn't unpredictable. One of two things WILL happen, and both of them will result in my death. If I do succeed, the demons will obviously kill me too. I find that if I do succeed, life will be better that way."

Frost walked out onto the area a floor cracking his neck. "Alright Icy, let's see what your Ice magic is made of." he said as his eyes turned blood red and his other soul Iustus took over for the fight. "You know, Frost was right about you Icy, but I hope your ready." he said as his armor materialized onto his body as he cricked his neck one more time. "Bring it."

The ref gave both fighters a passing glance. "Okay... FIGHT!"

Xena glared at Sole and smirked. "How do you intend to do that?" He asked. "You've only hit me once, and I'm not even using my full power." He said, before laughing darkly. Xena's body then shifted and wings sprouted from his sides. The aura beast then flew into the air.

"Gambling may be risky but it isn't unpredictable. One of two things WILL happen, and both of them will result in my death. If I do succeed, the demons will obviously kill me too. I find that if I do succeed, life will be better that way."

The ref gave both fighters a passing glance. "Okay... FIGHT!"

Crimson chuckled lightly, "well...trust me when I say, life is full of surprises...you can never really know what will happen...that's just how things work..." said crimson as he stood there, he almost seemed to be remembering somthing either very fond or very sad.

Sole smirked "I've finally built enough energy..." he said quietly, before making a whip out of chaos magic and wrapping it around xena's neck. He quickly pulled him toward the ground, but as he was about to hit, something popped out and hit him. A transformed sole had poped out of the ground "now... I can beat you." He said seriously, as the sole xena was battleing disappeared, revealing a hole beneath him that led deep underground. "This... is my full power. Chaos sole." He said, as the ground around him began to become checkered and chaotic.

The 14-year-old red unicorn Jaqueline arrived at the tournament place. "About time I am testing my powers in a tournament. Let's see how good I am..." With these words she entered the lobby, sat down and looked at the screen showing the fights going on right now. When she saw all the blood she gulped and said: "When I think about it, surviving would be okay as well..." So she was waiting for her first fight to begin, even though she began to become nervous...

(Just to let the arena team know Jaqueline is here...)

Iustus nodded and sprinted at the mare smirking "Lets see you fight three at once sweet cheeks." he said as his shadow split and morphed into two exact copies. The copies spilt off to the left and right coming in from the sides landing swipes on Icy and Iustus came in and finished it with an uppercut before backing up a few steps.

Edited by Frosty V

(edited)

@@,

"Rut Light and Pella, report to the third arena floor. You are on deck." The speaker ordered.

Crimson chuckled lightly, "well...trust me when I say, life is full of surprises...you can never really know what will happen...that's just how things work..." said crimson as he stood there, he almost seemed to be remembering somthing either very fond or very sad.

"Rest assured, a surprise is exactly what I'm hoping for." Rail agreed. "You're going to proof me wrong, aren't you, Crimson. You want to show the world that it deserves to live."

@@,

"Rut Light and Pella, report to the third arena floor. You are on deck." The speaker ordered.

"Rest assured, a surprise is exactly what I'm hoping for." Rail agreed. "You're going to proof me wrong, aren't you, Crimson. You want to show the world that it deserves to live."

Crimson nodded and grinned, "of course I am! After all Rail, everything deserves a chance to live, me, the audience, the other contestants...even you...you may be trying to destroy equestria now, but ponies change...I have a few freinds who haven't always been exactly kind...yet now their alive and have more than made up for their crimes...so why can't you do the same?" Asked crimson.

@@Frosty V

Icy was ready. She closed her eyes and took in deep breaths. The arena around her began to grew cold. By dropping the temperature she made the field her turf. She was leaving herself wide open as she was dropping the temperature. She opened her eyes and small patches of ice formed on the ground.

She formed a lance of ice from the air. She took aim and launched her lance at him and his copies

Edited by Snowy Storm

@Snowy Storm

One of Iustus' copies jumped in and took the hit from the lance causing him to explode in a puff of black smoke. Giving the remaining copy and the real Iustus to go in and try a double uppercut. "Jeez it's a bit nippy, nothing a little punching can't help." he muttered

Edited by Frosty V

Xena roared in frustration and slammed his tails into the ground. "You will not win this day." He yelled. The aura beast then started to glow, surprising him. "What in the name of Luna is happening?" He thought.

Ivy was slightly curious and was confused. "That isn't normal." She thought.

Sole ignored the glow and began to walk toward xena slowly, transforming the ground wherever he walked. "You've killed innocent ponies for no good reason... you've taken over my freinds mind... these things are unforgivable!" He said seriously, before punching him with all of his strengh, sending him crashing into the wall of the arena.

@@Frosty V

Icy took a step back from the punch.

-She needed time. She need to keep him busy-

Focusing on the small patches of Ice around her, The Ice patches began to expand. Unless He knew how to walk on Ice He would be falling over himself. She knew she needed to stop with the kiddy games. He was landing blows while she was setting up the arena in her favor. A pillar of ice shot from the ground and a scythe appeared in it. She grabbed the scythe.

"Ok I'm Done. I won't being such an easy target like before". She made a running charge at him, she used the Ice on the floor to increase her speed, 

"Take this!" She swag with the scythe when she was close enough.

Edited by Snowy Storm

(edited)

Crimson nodded and grinned, "of course I am! After all Rail, everything deserves a chance to live, me, the audience, the other contestants...even you...you may be trying to destroy equestria now, but ponies change...I have a few freinds who haven't always been exactly kind...yet now their alive and have more than made up for their crimes...so why can't you do the same?" Asked crimson.

"Because I can't. I must find atonement for far more than my own actions. The world deserves what I have to offer! Have you seen an invading army murder a foal in front of its mother, or a mother in front of a foal? Innocent stallions standing in mile long lines waiting to pick up the uniform they'll be killed in? Bandits gathered around a village after a raid, dancing on the bodies of the dead as their bones crumble beneath their feet, singing happy songs!? Protect them if that is what you want."

@Snowy Storm

The last copy tried to take the full blow from the scythe, but Iustus was to close and took most of the damage. He tried to slide under the swipe, but got hit across the chest, leaving a large gash in his chest. "Ow....dammit!" he screamed as he slid on the ice into the arena wall with a thud. He struggled trying to stand on the ice. "Ok, fine. Your not the only one who can change the environment." he said as his eyes began to glow. The arena was covered by a black mist. "Try and find me now." he said going in for another punch from behind sending a copy to run from the frOom as a distraction.

Edited by Frosty V