mega thread Why did you choose your avatar/profile pic?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

I made brilliant venture in a pony construction-maker thingy...I wanted to make a pony that looked like me. So I kind of made one as best as I could...in all honesty, it looks very much like me IRL...I always am wearing a black vest, I've got my glasses, my hair, my wristband...it's simple...but it's me. I figured joining this site would be kind of like going to Ponyville IRL, so I transformed myself into an OC...not very original, but hey, it's me being me lol. BTW the name "Brilliant Venture" was what I got when I typed my actual name into a pony name generator...so I got it and was like..."It is destiny...this will be my new name"...I didn't really like it at first, because it felt too flashy...but then I was like..."well...this is what the generator gave me...so I must accept it..." and thus, I did.

Well, I chose my avatar because, uh...OH MY GOD, CAUSE' SHE'S SO CUTE, AND BADASS, AND COOL AND, I LOVE YOU, MIZORE-....Uhhhm, I mean... o~0 She's a very sophisticated woman. Well, she's my favorite character from my favorite anime!!!!

MIZORE <3 <3 <3 <3!!!!!

post-17743-0-99205300-1379862350_thumb.jpeg

post-17743-0-21430800-1379862448_thumb.png

post-17743-0-37334900-1379862493.jpeg

:3

• Brohoof 1

Because it's Sweetie Belle! Wearing a taco! It's Taco Belle!

I think there isn't a word in any of the languages of man to accurately describe how cute that concept is.

Plus they both contain horse meat! ;)

(In all serious though...clever concept! that'd be a funny in-joke on the actual show!...it'd have to be a veggie taco though)

I've changed lot of avatar, but the avatar that I'm using now is a drawing was made by Dilarus during his livestream, and i love it, so that's it, and i don't know what i saying

img-1867142-1-90278_-_animated_artist_3a

Your avatar is full of crazy and funny gifs, your current may cause epilepsy. And why do frequently change your avatar? Any thanks for knowingderpy_emoticon1.png

Your avatar is full of crazy and funny gifs, your current may cause epilepsy. And why do frequently change your avatar? Any thanks for knowingimg-1879114-2-derpy_emoticon1.png

I only change my avatar when I find a much better picture than the current, then I always have a different avatar in various topics derpy_emoticon2.png 

9.png

I seem to change my avatars based off of my most recent obsession of a character, usually from a video game if its not a pony.

This one in particular is cause of my recent but not really obsession over Annie from LoL.

I also just find it fun to have these kinds of avatars for some reason.

I created my avatar through my favorite colors, light blue, black and white. The combination of those colors feels right to me, and I think they're beautiful.

The lightness of my pegasus resembles innocence while the black stripe represents imperfection. I like to think of myself as a good person..but of course, not everyone is perfect. 

happy.png I like brightness. Also, the music notes for her cutie mark adds in my passion.

post-19884-0-26819700-1380225237_thumb.jpg

Anthropie4_zpsa07374ad.png

I haven't posted here in a while, and somehow managed to miss my entire Sunset Shimmer phase. Odd. I'm sure I'll use another soon enough anyway derpy_emoticon2.png. In any case, I found this picture during some late night art hunting, and it struck me as something that'd be good to use for a few reasons.

• Pinkie is second best pony, and I decided that I should use an avvie of her that doesn't involve her being in Pinkamema mode. I have a tendency to do that, and it's nice to see a happy and cute Pinkie Pie for once smile.png.
  • It's a rare anthro picture that I like. That alone deserves recognition.

Also, @Artemis, it's

wink.png

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 6

A good friend made it for me, and I love it that way. :3

I also think that it looks reaaaallly freaking adorable. o3o I just want to give him a hug.

Here's my current(as of writing) avatar picture.

photo-17005.png?_r=1379705593

I chose it because I love Woona/Luna, and she looks absolutely adorable. Just look at that little smile of hers!

Edited by LittleRawr
  • Brohoof 1

Awwwwww it's a very cute avatar, her hair in this picture almost look like human. And with small smile and large eyes and a snowy environment is a nice mix. Well is this your Christmas Avatar?

At first I didn't notice that it was a Christmas picture.  But you're right.  Maybe I'll use it again in December.  If DashForever doesn't mind, that is.  ;)

tumblr_m9n03r7GpO1qhjm2zo1_500.png

Why?

Cause during my break,I decided i would use an avatar and signature from the past.

It was a throwback Monday!

I found it off Google after searching "Furio Tigre Cute."

Edited by Sir Godot
  • Brohoof 1

post-16340-0-08845500-1380430502.png

I chose this one because Flutters doing anything is bucking adorable. and a Drunk vulnerable Flutters is no exception.

It's also  totally opposite of her character being "innocent" and the like. Whichis cute...I think ponies being their opposite self i cute...Celestia being silly,Derpy being serious, Rarity getting wet/dirty. Etc.

Edited by Flutter Dash
  • Brohoof 2

I chose my current .gif avatar because I recently regained my obsession to Wreck It Ralph. Felix also happens to be my favorite character. But his reaction in my .gif is my reaction to most things. I was going to change it to a Turbo picture but I have got several people saying they like my Felix one, so I'll rule with it. 

• Brohoof 1

Why Cheerilee? 

Hmmm.... well I was reading various fanfics and read one called "Lessons in the dark" and it feat. her. It really got me to like Cheerilee even more as a character. I don't like how she is depicted in "Cheerilee's Garden" and I think she is a really underrated character that has a lot of potential in the series. Idk I feel like I can relate to her character in some ways... 

It would be cool to see more of her backstory/history. 

• Brohoof 2

I made my Own Avatar because I play Final Fantasy XI the most which is my ponified Final Fantasy XI Character and the background is my cutie mark design which it represents a Windurstian, but another that I placed in the background was a Summoner Job Class which is the Garland of Bliss as an effect.

Rainbows_zpsba1048e2.png

DASHFOREVER IS USING A RAINBOW DASH AVATAR WHAT IS THIS MADNESS wacko.png ?

More seriously, it's always nice to give best pony some representation even if I don't do it exclusively like I used to. It's also a really beautiful piece of art in my opinion, and it was done by the person who runs the Ask Incompetent Lightning Dust tumblr, which is amazing :D.

• Brohoof 5

post-15146-0-19199000-1380490596.jpg

So I was browsing through google images (don't rememer what I was searching for, but it was something MLP related) and came upon this super sexy dashie pic that you see here.. and yeah

• Brohoof 2