mega thread Why did you choose your avatar/profile pic?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

I used AJ as my avatar because I want to sorta give her a shoutout. She's not on my favorites list, but she's still a lovable character and I think we could use more good Applejack episodes. :)

I feel like they should dig into Applejack's history. Like where the heck are her parents? 

Your name is rather misleading.

Edited by 115Predator

I know I already posted on this thread before but I will say it again. Pinkie Pie is Awesome!!!!!!!  That is why I always have pinkie pie as my avatar....

or at least until my drawing skills are good enough to make my own OC...

Still working on it :)

sticker,375x360.png

Edited by Hero 194

post-4006-0-39089400-1387251332.png

• Pony belly buttons :wub:
  • Pony belly button rings :wub: :wub:
  • ...of their cutie marks :wub: :wub: B)
  • This was an artwork made specifically for the pony navel appreciation group I run on DeviantART, by one of the group's highlighted artists. Not only is it cute and very well-drawn, but it was the perfect kind of surprise I needed to come home to after a tedious day at work, today >.>;

Because I was able to screen capture my favorite pony acting the way I proverbially am as I tentatively explore this fandom. You all are the patchwork, squirting turtle thing by the way. ;)

Edited by Macklin

No reason really. Just plain awesome! B)

*Giggles* I hope so lol! *tooting my own horn on your avatar *squee**

Well I've updated my avatar as well. I basically took my older OC image, put in a horn, some hooves, opened her eyes, and she's flying in space with a rainbow planet glistening behing her. I choose this style because my Alicorn OC is representation of a colorful and happy world, just like I feel right now with my world, happy and colorful and full of love! :D

• Brohoof 1

Well..Rainbow Dash is awesome and i like writing so......this seems to be the perfect combination! But i am really shy so the adventure like spirit really is not that true............but hey! I like writing so..................i will just be quite now.

I got a Pointy Pony version of my OC, and it's adorable. Even before I put my pointy pony version of my OC, my profile pic was this:

post-6880-0-53223400-1388015365_thumb.png

and everyone always told me that my OC was Cute or Adorable. Oh, and that vector was made by Chaotic Fireball.

Anyway, I have it because...she's me as a pony. And what better to have a profile picture of yourself? ...As a pony.

• Brohoof 1

I was looking for some pics of Grogar on deviantart and once I found this knew it would make a good avatar. For those of you who don't know Grogar is a G1 MLP villain and despite that generation having some flaws had some surprisingly dark villains and Grogar along with Tirek and the Smooze were the best ones.

grogar_again_by_peachiekeenie-d6mtypw.pn

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy

Well, ever since I joined these forums (except for the first 10 minutes or something), my username has been D1SC0RD. I never want to change it because when my friends change their name, I don't know who they are. So I didn't want to confuse anyone by changing my name all the time.

So to match my username, I have always had a Discord picture. The current picture I am not really a fan of, but it's supposed to match my signature or something. I can't wait to update both of those things.. I should check out the requests threads

• Brohoof 2

OZE on Deviantart does a lot of great MLP art (some of it is borderline NSFW though) and probably my favorite of his pics was this one of Applejack and Fluttershy reading a newspaper article. I chose this image for my avatar because tomorrow is the airing of the Bats! episode which promises to be high on both Applejack and Fluttershy which I am very excited for, so I wanted a good Appleshy avatar for the occasion. It's about high time that these two star in an episode together because their friendship really hasn't been explored a whole lot up to this point. :)

• Brohoof 2