What did you last kill? o_0

Dark Moon

This a thread were you can showcase and talk about all the things you have hunted/killed/caught recently, from the lowly spider to a mighty wasp. 

So I will begin. I killed 5 wasps that were having an orgy today. Moronically, I first attempted to drop a cinder block on their disgusting little pile in my yard. That didn't work -_-. Basically I only partially hit them. I think it may have wounded/killed anywhere from 1-3 of them. So then I brought out the big guns, Raid wasp killer spray, and killed the bastards. v The big one, bottom middle :P, wasn't injured by the cinder block. It's about an inch and a half long.

0819131250_zpsaf45360f.jpg

Also the other day at work I stomped on a very large spider, about the size of an Ike silver dollar, which puts it.just a little bit bigger than the wasp. Man I hate spiders.  

• Brohoof 6

i killed a pigeon. it kept trying to eat out of our garden so my dad wanted to put him down. i shot him with a hollow point steel BB. it was a quick and painless death since his head practically blew off

• Brohoof 8

Geminisprite.gif

(Gemini Man from Mega Man 3)

He can be a pain to deal with, I definitely needed a few energy pack/thingies to beat him. But once you get his pattern figured out, he is really easy to kill. I hate the second half of the fight with him though, it's just a huge mindfuck

• Brohoof 6

A fly flew into my eye earlier to day, it died but not after trying to fly while stuck to me eye!!!!

I guess fly's are the last thing's, not very exciting :P I tend to try not to kill things :x

• Brohoof 2

I believe that the last thing I killed would have to be... idk... Might have killed an ant due to DIABEETUS since the other day I dropped a whole cookie next to an ant at the park to see what it would do, then A WHOLE FREAKING ARMY of ants show up and carry the cookie whole together. I WAS LIKE WTF!!!!

Geminisprite.gif

(Gemini Man from Mega Man 3)

He can be a pain to deal with, I definitely needed a few energy pack/thingies to beat him. But once you get his pattern figured out, he is really easy to kill. I hate the second half of the fight with him though, it's just a huge mindfuck

This made me laugh a lot. Totally wasn't expecting a video game character xD

• Brohoof 4

Well, I went to a garden party two days ago, and there were a cake on the table in the house. But a bunch of ants were eating the cake.
I wasn't here when it happened, but I killed all the remaining ants.

It was terrible :/

• Brohoof 2

i kill 4 flies and three wasps i also may have kill my sea monkeys cause i forgot to refill the tank after the water evaporate so yeah alot things died today how sad i was starting to like those sea monkeys well anyway.......... thats all from me today i will keep in update with this topic when ever i kill something anyway have a good afternoon or night or morning depending what time is it where you live

• Brohoof 2

This a thread were you can showcase and talk about all the things you have hunted/killed/caught recently,

Dude, are you sure we should be proudly showing off the things we've murdered? If I have to swat a bug, I'm not going to flaunt the fact. It doesn't seem Brony-like to "showcase" dead insects... 

Edited by Flipturn Amaterasu
  • Brohoof 3

There was this roach on my floor which just started flying and I was all like "denied!" and slammed it into a wall. I guess that was the last thing I killed. I think roaches are like the only thing I have killed.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
Dude, are you sure we should be flaunting the things we've murdered? If I have to swat a bug, I'm not going to be proud of the fact. It doesn't seem Brony-like to "showcase" dead insects... 

Sorry, you don't seem to know me. I like to be goofy and sarcastic a lot, hence I'm showcasing dead insects. Don't bring being "Brony-like" into this, just don't. This thread is also for people who actually do go hunting and who may actually have cool hunting stories to talk about. I see no reason why not have a thread to share  things like this. 

I believe the phrase is "haters gonna hate"

Edited by Dark Moon
  • Brohoof 6

Sorry, you don't seem to know me. I like to be goofy and sarcastic a lot, hence I'm showcasing dead insects. Don't bring being "Brony-like" into this, just don't. This thread is also for people who actually do go hunting and who may actually have cool hunting stories to talk about. I see no reason why not have a thread to share  things like this. 

Normally people hunt bugs because they're an irritation. But they're still living creatures - you might be elated about successfully squaring off a large insect or animal, but to flaunt it in a thread where the whole topic is about killing things... it's kind of sinister. (Also, there's no "hate" here - disagreement =/= hate.)

You still clearly want to continue this thread, so let's not detract from its initial purpose - feel free to PM me a response.

Edited by Flipturn Amaterasu
  • Brohoof 4

Most likely a cockroach, I been having problem with cockroaches for almost a year now thanks to these neighbors who are total pigs. They got cockroaches and they spread to my place, those bastards just don't go away. On the plus side it has given me a kickass idea for a fanfic where Rarity gets cockroaches which is linked in my sig.

• Brohoof 2

A fly, smeared across the computer screen because it seems you can only hit the damn things then they're somewhere you don't want to make a mess. 

Oh, I once beheaded a water roach while swatting at it with a knife, it took everything I had to not thrust the knife in the air and scream "THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE".  

Edited by Shoboni
  • Brohoof 3

A spider :(

I felt horrible, but my mom and sisters are arachnophobic. Poor, innocent little spider had to die for their happiness, it was complete and utter bullshit. Spiders are our friends :(

Also killed some termites because they're annoying as shit, and helped my cat chase a mouse, so I guess I got the assist on that kill.

Edited by Evilshy
  • Brohoof 9

An ant.

Eight years ago.

Then I realized how crap I felt about it and promptly became a vegetarian and species activist. Except for wolves, polar bears, and orcas, they can all go die in a hole. D:<

This thread is disturbing as all hell so I shall flee now.

• Brohoof 4

I have no love for insects. No mercy

This thread is disturbing as all hell so I shall flee now.

This thread is just so wonderful XD 

Oh, I once beheaded a water roach while swatting at it with a knife, it took everything I had to not thrust the knife in the air and scream "THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE".  

That would have been so epic

Imagine what Fluttershy's reaction would be if she stumbled upon this thread, and saw the purpose of it, and the posts inside of it.

That picture is priceless 

• Brohoof 2

I killed ghouls of the feral variety from Fallout 3. I found a nice nest of them and decided to do the world justice by eliminating these mindless killing machines. I started off by picking off the weaker ones with my laser rifle and moving up along their ranks. When it came down to the reavers, I just used the Fat Man to save me the trouble. It was a great hunt. I then murdered a caravan out of excitement.

• Brohoof 3