Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is your biggest fictional crush right now?

AstroNova

Crush...... um......KENSHIN! How can u not crush this guy?

Heh I thought that was inusayha for a moment.

Looking at that picture and seeing that scar has made me think for the first time about how weird those cross-scars are.I get how someone gets a scar going one way,but how does anybody get a cross-scare.Could someone explain?

Edited by MOSFETv2

Heh I thought that was inusayha for a moment.

Looking at that picture and seeing that scar has made me think for the first time about how weird those cross-scars are.I get how someone gets a scar going one way,but how does anybody get a cross-scare.Could someone explain?

Read the manga!  Its a good manga if any and Kenshin also has a anime and a live action movie!

Read the manga! Its a good manga if any and Kenshin also has a anime and a live action movie!

I wasn't asking how he got it in the manga I was just generally asking if anybody could explain how so many characters get cross-scars :P.

• Brohoof 1

Sailor Jupiter!

I loved her from sailor moon and she has a tom boy like feel and

a warriors sense but also a girly side and can cook!

• Brohoof 1

To pick the biggest crush would be hard-

I fancy The Medic from TF2 because of that glorious voice of his, provided by Robert Atkin Downes. That sweet German accent :3

But I also like GLaDOS, for her passive-agressive personality (and yet again, voice.)

Which do I want to go with- a doctor, or an AI? Decisions, decisions...

It's The Medic.

Why I do believe this ones managed to take quite a large portion of my heart now

post-26413-0-60705100-1418076734_thumb.jpg

I mentioned him on the first page but GAH I was reminded of his sheer adorableness.

Of course why not

post-26413-0-99997000-1418076809_thumb.jpg

This one too.

Though I've mentioned that one often.

Eh.

I have MANY fictional crushes that can date back from when I was a young girl up to now, but honestly at the moment it's King Sombra~ 

I don't care what people say about him, what people don't realizes how much potential he has. Plus his character design is perfect the way it is~

I mean come on! Look at him! He's so..handsome~ 

king_sombra_head_on_view_by_hampshireukb

*blushes intensively*

IXhKxZd.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Seen the fact I have just completed the Pokemon oras delta episode, I have to say Zinnia. She's crazy, funny and pretty deep as well. Yet, I'm not really into waifu's that much anymore, but I will list a couple that still seem to grab my interest from time to time.

Pony related: Twilight and Fluttershy.

I also love Etna from the Disgaea franchise

I have a thing for Rosalina (Mario)

And let's not forget Bridget from Guilty Gear (I don't give a damn that it's a trap!)

And finally I must say that gotta love Edna from Edna & Harvey :)

• Brohoof 1

Biggest fantasy crush? Hmm... Can I say almost every Fire Emblem female? Seriously, I have crushes on almost all of them To narrow it down to one? Nepehnee, from POR. She's so damn cute and shy, kinda like a pony I have a slight crush on.