Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is your biggest fictional crush right now?

AstroNova

It's been a while since I posted on here, might as well update!!  I've got a pretty big crush on Jaal Ama Darav from Mass Effect: Andromeda and Robert Joseph MacCready from Fallout 4...

Image result for jaal ama darav gif

Image result for maccready gif fallout 4

Ok, it may sound clíché, but Sebastian Michaelis from Black Butler.  Then again, I could just have a thing for well dressed men who can use cutlery as weapons.  I also like Torri Feiiji from the game Conception Two: Children of the Seven Stars.  I guess a very sweet girl who is a bit odd and has a really awesome gun is just adorable.

9845eb4a30b536128125045f41cef97d--black-butler-sebastian-black-butler-.jpg

Torri_Battle_Stance.png

• Brohoof 1

I have a huge crush on Cadance. Just something about her and her personality is attractive.

download-2.jpg

Also, to any Lord of the Rings fans, I have a crush on Arwen.download.jpg

Also I have a crush on Nancy Wheeler from Stranger Things.

download-1.jpg

Edited by SoberStarlight
  • Brohoof 2

• 3 months later...
4 minutes ago, *NSYNCrules said:

Okay, so I have a HUGE crush on Hermione Granger from Harry Potter. I love nerdy girls^_^ Aaaand on Twilight.

Reveal hidden contents

latest.thumb.jpg.c65e16ddbe61d9b01bcbd2aa03fc124f.jpg

Can't stop staring at her:wub:

**dark voice** STAY AWAY FROM TWILY

Equestria Girl's Rarity.:grin:

There's a reason why I'm "Rarity" the Supreme. From her looks, her personality, her creativity, she is simply an image of perfection. Second place is Princess Peach, which is something that I've possessed for years now.:grin:

Admittedly, I have a thing for upper-class girls.:grin:

Image result for mlp rarity eg attractive fanart

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Fluttershy. I love her so much that I wish I was a pony myself. I even hope that if those two things are possible, I would be so happy as to make friends with her first, then slowly build our relationship up until we start going out and eventually get married in a year or two.

I still have a thing for Princess Luna. Her warm embrace, her beautiful blue colors, and genial voice is everything.

Not to mention that nice long night walks actually help battle my anxiety. Just imagining her walking beside me on a cool quiet night or smiling at me from above in the night sky makes me feel so relaxed and happy.

I LOVE YOU LUNA!!

• Brohoof 2