Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

TECHNO vs. METAL

Ninja Derpy

Ok, since I see this thread slowly redeeming, I'm going to be the new owner of the game and I think right now, I'm going to be the only judge until we get more.

Rules for judging are the same

No posting the same song

I don't recommend posting songs that have some sort of techno/metal genre where has both genres put together since it would be hard to tell which one is which.

I shouldn't have to post more rules then that, but another one I will say is one team member from each side can only post on one round till the round after is over, but once one member of each team has posted the judge/judges will score each team then be averaged out for that round.

So any ways good luck to both teams, and please invite more members to come join, but the teams must be even.

Finally, the round has started as Round 1 instead of Round 3 since we are restarting.

START POSTING!

Judges: Simcity11100

Members of Techno: Draco, Pencil Hoof, Ynomir50

Members of Metal: Lunatic, XxDerpDerpyxX (Zom), NeverNeverland

Didn't think I would have to say this, but I can only rate one song and same goes for the other Judges if I get more, but if you do post more then one song, I will try and average out every rating I put for each song on that one team, but it would be easier on me to post one song per a round.

Edited by Simcity11100