Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

TECHNO vs. METAL

Ninja Derpy

Aww, I'm sad I missed this I would totally be on team Techno! D:

(You can be)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Battle has ended and the ratings are being averaged!

It....IS AN EXACT TIE!!!

Now anypony may talk or discuss the last battle.

may i be team metal? also is the meta regular metal or can it just not be techno (a.k.a metal,heavy metal,Death metal,screech)

No. No you can't. ...I'm kidding. Sure you can join. And to answer your question, all types of metal apply: Thrash, Death, Prog, it's your call. Just make sure it doesn't sound like a techno song (Korn ft. Skrillex for example).

I got rid of Twister because he hasn't even posted here yet.

I know that, who's replacing him?

Edited by NeverNeverland

I know that, who's replacing him?

Nopony is.

No. No you can't. ...I'm kidding. Sure you can join. And to answer your question, all types of metal apply: Thrash, Death, Prog, it's your call. Just make sure it doesn't sound like a techno song (Korn ft. Skrillex for example).

Also, don't try and run this thread. Thanks ;) .

two questions, can there be team captains like people who make the final decison i nominate me :D (because i've been a GIANT metal head since i was 5) , also im embaressed to ask this but how do you post a video in a post without putting in a link that brings you to youtube

Edited by StickFigurePonies.Tumblr

Room for one more on Team Metal?

Can I haz a Techno membership then! :D

Sure.

BTW Everypony, CynicalBrony the Derpiest is officially resigning from his spot as the judge. He apparently thinks I am arrogant and this thread is chaotic. I can agree this is a bit chaotic, but I don't see how I am arrogant. I guess I was being a bit mean to NNL. NNL, I am sorry. Anyway, He is leaving. Goodbye Cynical.

Now, we will need a new judge. Who likes both Techno and Metal?