Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi...? (I don't know what to say...)

Applejacker

Well, basically the title says it all! I just wanted to say hi to everypony on this website and I hope I canalk and relate to you Bronies/Pegasister's who took the time to comment or even read this c: Well if you want to chat shoot me a PM or something, and I basically except all friend requests c: Again I hope I get to chat with you~

• Brohoof 1

Hello and welcome to the forums Applejacker!

It seems you posted this topic multiple times at first, I would advise you to be more wary when creating topics to make sure that doesn't happen again please, just a tip is all. ;)

Anyway, I hope you have a wonderful time here. :)

Hello welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your time here, have agreat time. ;)

Hey there dude! Welcome to the forums! Don't worry if you don't really know what to say! Just get posting! Haha.

But seriously this place is awesome, so im sure you'll enjoy it no need to say anything! :)

Haha, so have a blast! Later!

Applejacker? Applejacker! Hello there! Welcome to the forum! Everyone here is nice so don't worry about a thing. It's a pleasure having you here with us. :)

Welcome to the forums Applejacker, glad to have you with us. ;)

Don't worry if you don't know what to  say,  you'll most likely become more talkative, while you are going through the forums. :lol:

Hope you'll enjoy your stay and find some topics you are interested in, so you can show us how talkative you can be!

Awww thank you all for such a warm welcome! I really look forward to speaking with you all more! Plus, thankies for the tips x3

Hello and welcome to the forums Applejacker!
It seems you posted this topic multiple times at first, I would advise you to be more wary when creating topics to make sure that doesn't happen again please, just a tip is all. ;)
Anyway, I hope you have a wonderful time here. :)

And I saw what I did by mistake, I'm sorry ^^' I tried to find a way to delete it but that didn't really work :P 

• Brohoof 1

Well, basically the title says it all! I just wanted to say hi to everypony on this website and I hope I canalk and relate to you Bronies/Pegasister's who took the time to comment or even read this c: Well if you want to chat shoot me a PM or something, and I basically except all friend requests c: Again I hope I get to chat with you~

Hello, Applejacker! Welcome to the forums! The community here is awesome, I'm sure everyone will love to talk with you! I hope to see you on the forums or statuses. Have fun! :)