Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you hope people say behind your back?

Troblems

I hope people make some light jokes and have a laugh at my expense. Something to show we have some nice camaraderie going. If people didn't like me, I feel like they would either not say anything about me at all because they don't want to think of me or they would rant about me.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

That I’m awesome!

No, but really, I hope that people talk about me in a good light. I try my best to be likeable! Although if they do say not so good things about me, what I don’t know about won’t hurt me. As long as said bad things don’t get back to me, I couldn’t care less about the mean things they say behind my back. :awwthanks:

• Brohoof 2

• 1 year later...

People sometimes talk bad things about others just for conversation. I take it as a lot of people talk about me all the time (means I am alive, visible, noticeable), and sure, it might be negative stuff, but it happens. You can't learn being a better person without knowing your faults, and some aren't even faults.

So I don't really care about what people say behind my back, except when I get hurt by it. Then of course, I do take a moment to think if I can improve, take it as criticism. Else? I cry a little and move on.

• Brohoof 1

I'd hope nothing being talked behind your back positive or negative is always uncomfortable either way. Since you can't confirm it, I'd rather they say nothing that is. I mean the rare occasions I talk about someone I talk positively so I suppose the same would be preferred.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I don't know, hopefully positive things. I don't think of it too much. I will say I firmly believe that someone talking shit or gossiping behind your back says a lot more about the shit talker then it does you. Screams insecurity.

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Iforgotmybrain said:

I don't know, hopefully positive things. I don't think of it too much. I will say I firmly believe that someone talking shit or gossiping behind your back says a lot more about the shit talker then it does you. Screams insecurity.

This so much. It 100% says more about them than you. 

• Brohoof 1

If they're just about to say bad things about me, I'd rather they say it to my face. That way I'll be able to laugh about it with them. :mlp_yeehaa:

But if they're saying good things, that's fine. Let them stew in their love for me. :orly:

the-office-i-want-peole-to-be-afraid-of-how-much-they-love-me.gif

Edited by Hadrien
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Spooky Brony 42 said:

Still waiting.

Best I can do is 42 cents and this piece of string I had in my pocket ? Maaaaaaybe the peppermint candy I had there too. :orly:

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...

What I wish they said: "He is such a kind pony" :)

What they actually say: "He is the most kind and loving soul I've ever met" :mlp_icwudt:

What I believe they say: "He is such a loser and his life means nothing. We'd be better off if he wasn't around anymore." :baconmane:

• Hugs 1

The most I can hope for is that they say I inspired some kind of passion within them or uplifted them in some way. Obviously didn't that much in the past, me being the dummy I was back then, but I hope that these days it can be different.

• Brohoof 3