Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your hopes for tomorrow?

Reecejackox

I really REALLY want the Halloween Costume i ordered for my girlfriend on the 3rd to arrive. The site said processing could take up to 3 business days and that it'd take 10 to 20 days for it to arrive. It also said I would recieve an email with the tracking information, but all I've gotten is one for payment confirmation. I've used the sites means of contact twice with no response. We're still within the delivery window, but the lack of communication is frustrating, and I'm getting anxious!:Cozy:

I am also hopeful for a nice calming cup of tea and a moment without raised blood pressure. :wacko:

• 3 weeks later...

I get to go out for breakfast then go vote and after that I have an appointment with my psychiatrist about not sleeping then later I get to go to fnaf movie with my best friend and I have free tickets for it to then wensday I go to see Pink. It’s gonna be good!

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No one bothers me. Tomorrow, Thursday or Friday. Our workplace gave us Monday and Tuesday off. I personally took off Wednesday to Friday with my own time. I did that last Thursday and Friday and got bombarded with people wanting me to do stuff. I guess that’s what happens when you’re the only person in a role with no backup. Not only that I have a mistake to deal with when I get back that caused wide spread impact. For the record I didn’t know there was inventory attached to it since I had two people hounding me to make this change because it wasn’t used. Lo and behold it was being used. I can feel my aggression to defend myself starting to kick in. I really don’t want to make waves here at the same time I’ve had it up to here.

Tomorrow is the day back to work. I’ll have to face the major problem a change I made, that I wasn’t aware would cause a major impact since multiple people claimed it was not used, did cause. The difference is I’ve realized that at the end of the day I can always quit this dumpster anytime I want. There’s plenty of other greedy corporations out there I can work for, especially with the back ground I have now as a pdm. Should push come to shove I can always quit and I know I’ll be fine. That being said I’m hoping people will realize this is something I didn’t know and wouldn’t really have known since I had two people claiming this wasn’t used. However I also learned a long time ago these companies don’t play fair when it comes to these things. 

• Hugs 1

That the weather isn’t ugly tomorrow. I was hoping to work in the plant tomorrow however they’re calling for severe storms. I just have so many meetings I have to go to this week and I swear half of them are irrelevant to my commitment, 

• Sad 1