Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Children with MLP

Suzaku

Today my seven year old niece was sitting on the floor playing with a G3 Scootaloo (the 2005 version) and a G1 Milky Way.  I brought out my old-gen sparkle ponies, Sky Rocket and Stardancer, as well as my big brother pony Barnacle and played with her.  It was magical :3

So, has anyone ever had experiences with children unexpectedly playing with My Little Pony things, where you just want to go join them?

• Brohoof 2

Heh, I wish I could experience play with MLP toys with kids who like ponies but I mostly live with guys and there's only a girl who is my aunt's friend's daughter. She's into that Monster High and Bratz stuff but not MLP. She say its babyish. :(

But if I do get a chance to play MLP toys with a little girl, I wish it could be a magical experience.

I'm a girl too but I'm a tomboy... B)

Edited by Candy Blaze

I got my daughter the mane 6 figures and about 4 others for christmas but she doesn't play with them very much at all. She's still very much into barbies instead. . My son, her, and myself are all playing the same gameloft game together on our kindle. They regularly listen to my music and we occasionally read the comics together so those are both sources of joy.

• Brohoof 2

I go up to some kindergarteners with art supplies, and I ask if I can draw with them. I'll draw them Pinkie Pie or Rainbow Dash and then leave.

• 8 years later...