Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you had been a creature from equestria what had you been?

Mr F

If you had been anything else than a pony in equestria, what had you been?

( I mean like zebras, griffins, a bunny or stuff like that.)

I would be a zebra, becouse I sound funny when I speak or a sandwich.  :muffins:

Edited by a crazy pony
  • Brohoof 1

Changeling. I love their race so much. Bug-like shapeshifters that have intimidating designs. Not only that, but they serve the greatest Queen ever. That's reason enough for me to be one. :wub:

• Brohoof 1

If I couldn't be a pony, I'd be a dragon. 

If I couldn't be a dragon, I'd be a phoenix.

If I couldn't be a phoenix, I'd be a zebra.

If I couldn't be a zebra, I'd be a parasprite and eat the mother f***er who wouldn't let me be anything else :umad:   

• Brohoof 1

I'd be an Alicorn because they have wings, a goddamn horn and they live for a loooong time. Also, they're sexeh.

Seriously those things are so overpowered. I hope Hasbro nerfs them in the next update.

I would be a Zebra because I could at least partially blend into Equestrian society, and also they seem to have a lot of knowledge that is uncommon in Pony society, so I could probably use it to my advantage.

I would like to be a golden dragon. A very wise one.

Since dragons are supposed to be inteligent creatures, why not to be a dragon so?

I actually like they have a society kind of thing. Although I would probably rather be alone in the highest mountain peak, far away from any other civilization, pony or not. Minding my own problems while spending my days trying to unveil all the misteries behind magic.

Also I wouldn't hesitate to help in dark times, and when the time comes I would probably be ready to do my best in order to safeguard the balance and the harmony in the world, while afterward I'd return to my peaceful lair in the white montains.

Apologies for my english.

• Brohoof 1

If I couldn't be a pegasus, I'd choose one of the following (no particular order):

• Griffon (I'd be a bit of a girly griffon. X))
  • Changeling
  • Zebra
  • Phoenix

I'd be a changeling (so i can copy any pony but i might cant be that cause it makes me into a different pony...) 

if i couldnt be a changeling i'd be a dragoncqus or whatever you call it 

Zebra. While they don't have any special abilities that we've seen so far, there's a certain mystique about them because we've only seen one, and they have this African tribal thing going on. Zecora is wise, and assuming she's a good reflection of the rest of zebran society, I think it would be fascinating.

Phoenix. Duh.

Being a phoenix for the same reason Rarity liked her wings. 

Rarity_in_front_of_the_sun_at_the_weathe

151614%20-%20animated%20phoenix.gif?1344

See the difference between the two? I think not! :D Anyway, Phoenix. :3