Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

"Forget Me Not" OC's needed for newest fimficton

Emerald Heart

It is 10 years into the future and the Elements of Harmony are long gone. Princess Celestia and her sister, Princess Luna have been trying their hardest to find the six ponies to defend Equestria, which is not quite working out because of recent events the elements have been stolen. When a witch from another world comes to Equestria, she erases everyponies memory. Celestia and Luna, who were unaffected due to their possession of immortality and powerful magic have been captured. The balance between night and day has been thrown off. But, there are six ponies just waiting to discover just how real the phrase 'Friendship is Magic' can really mean.

---

So that's the story for my fimfiction. just look at the sheet of roles that are available and see if there is one you want.

~Roles~
Element of Magic: Rain Dancer (Rain Dancer)

Element of Laughter: Pallet Puddle (Pallet Puddle)
-
The Witch: The Thought Theif (mehguy22)
-
Element of Magic's Assistant: Snapshot (SnapShot)
-
--THE REST CAN BE MENTIONED BRIEFLY IN THE BACKGROUND IF YOU DO NOT GET A ROLE!!--

Edited by Emerald <3

(edited)

I'll submit my OC, Blue Moon, for the Element of Magic. I'll leave a link to his profile below. If your story won't work with the family part of his backstory, feel free to exclude it from the story. Good luck with the story!

Link:

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/blue-moon-r2808

(Blue Moon is accepted, though is it okay if we adjust his backstory where he isn't married? I want to make the characters in this story pre-adult.)

Edited by Emerald <3
  • Brohoof 1

(Blue Moon is accepted, though is it okay if we adjust his backstory where he isn't married? I want to make the characters in this story pre-adult.)

Yep. Like I said, if the backstory has any parts that won't fit for the story; feel free to exclude them (I was referring to the marriage/child thing.) :)

(edited)

Yep. Like I said, if the backstory has any parts that won't fit for the story; feel free to exclude them (I was referring to the marriage/child thing.) :)

Yeah, that was the only part that seemed to not fit. Thank you so much, and once I get everyone to join I'll start typing the fanfiction.

Edited by Emerald <3
  • Brohoof 1

This is an artist asking for input, help or other content for a to-be fanfic, not the fanfic itself. Thus, I've moved this to Creative Resources :3

I'll be happy to submit my OC, Rain Dancer, for the element of Kindness!

Backstory (Sad, but explains her cutie mark):

Rain Dancer was standing at the door waiting. It was Saturday. Of course, this is no ordinary Saturday. This day is special. Yes, indeed it is. Today is the day her brother comes back from the 'trip'. She never knew why her parents called it that, but Rain thought it was normal. Maybe he went to see the queen! No, no. Not with how hidden the family is. She thinks about it, then stomps her hoofs. Maybe if I could fly, I could have come with him! Rain thinks to herself. Children have such short patience. Rain decides to go to the kitchen and get a snack while awaiting her brother's return. Apple slices with buttercream, yum! Nothing to ease a mind at work. She sits down to think about the brother's where-about's. Maybe he got a girlfriend? "Ew." Rain disgusts herself thinking about that. Maybe he got a new job? Maybe he got her a new pony doll-house? Maybe he- "No! Stop!" Calls mother from the living room. Rain jogs over to the hallway, leading into the living room when she sees both her and father on the floor covering their stomachs whist blood flows out from the gushy organs that she wish she never saw. Not until the unknown pony jumps out the window does she notice him. *Sigh* Wish she paid attention more to the fire the pony started. Rain gallops to the window, then slips a peek at her now-burning parents. She backs up slowly, her burning and blood covered parents crawling towards her. They grab at her legs chanting an unknown sentence. Join-unknown talking-keep her-jibber jabber-never leave... Rain notices the fire spreads as it in gulfs the curtains, then the carpet and the dresser. She flees to the kitchen. Water, she needs water. But she also needs something to hold the water. A cup? To small! The sink? Can't carry it! The bucket? To b-wait, yes! The bucket, the bucket! She grabs for the handle and quickly fills up the metal pail with clear, wet water.

Water.

Rain dashes to threw the hallway and into the now-fire infested room and throws without caution. Again, again, again, it won't calm the fire down! Half of the downstairs is now on fire, leaving her to retreat upstairs with the bucket. Slowly, the fire comes up the stairs, as she huddles in a corner between two walls. The only options are die in the fire, or jump out the window. Rain can't fly, Rain can't fly! She remembers how the crowds mocked at the Best Young Flyers Competition. She closes her eyes, not wanting to jump out of the two story house. Rain sneaks a peek out the window whist pulling her tail away from the burning inferno. She looks back and-wait, was that a pool? She jumps up to look at the window again, thinking about how she could jump out and land in the pool! No, that's crazy! I could drown, or, miss the pool, or, or... She opens the window and leaps without thinking about it. Time slows with every second she falls. Rain can't fly, Rain can't fly! Voices mock her pounding head with the force of a thousand knives. No, no, I can, Rain whispers. I can, I can fly! I-

She lands. The pool was not actually there. But it's to late. Rain hits her head and gets knocked out cold.

Cold.

Water.

Her mother and father die, brother never returning. She wakes up being carried in a medical vehicle, about to take off. She has a mask on and is heavily drugged. Rain panics and struggles against the nurse. Kick, punch, kick, punch, Rain breaks herself out and opens the doors of the now-moving vehicle. She tucks and rolls out to a field, running into a forest. She ran into a town called Ponyville, small and simple. Rain is now on the down low so no one will recognize her. After she bought new clothes and rented a tidy little house, she noticed she no longer had a blank flank.

She had a cutie mark.

It was a water drop.

Water.

Edited by Rain Dancer
  • Brohoof 1

Rain Dancer was standing at the door waiting. It was Saturday. Of course, this is no ordinary Saturday. This day is special. Yes, indeed it is. Today is the day her brother comes back from the 'trip'. She never knew why her parents called it that, but Rain thought it was normal. Maybe he went to see the queen! No, no. Not with how hidden the family is. She thinks about it, then stomps her hoofs. Maybe if I could fly, I could have come with him! Rain thinks to herself. Children have such short patience. Rain decides to go to the kitchen and get a snack while awaiting her brother's return. Apple slices with buttercream, yum! Nothing to ease a mind at work. She sits down to think about the brother's where-about's. Maybe he got a girlfriend? "Ew." Rain disgusts herself thinking about that. Maybe he got a new job? Maybe he got her a new pony doll-house? Maybe he- "No! Stop!" Calls mother from the living room. Rain jogs over to the hallway, leading into the living room when she sees both her and father on the floor covering their stomachs whist blood flows out from the gushy organs that she wish she never saw. Not until the unknown pony jumps out the window does she notice him. *Sigh* Wish she paid attention more to the fire the pony started. Rain gallops to the window, then slips a peek at her now-burning parents. She backs up slowly, her burning and blood covered parents crawling towards her. They grab at her legs chanting an unknown sentence. Join-unknown talking-keep her-jibber jabber-never leave... Rain notices the fire spreads as it in gulfs the curtains, then the carpet and the dresser. She flees to the kitchen. Water, she needs water. But she also needs something to hold the water. A cup? To small! The sink? Can't carry it! The bucket? To b-wait, yes! The bucket, the bucket! She grabs for the handle and quickly fills up the metal pail with clear, wet water.

Water.

Rain dashes to threw the hallway and into the now-fire infested room and throws without caution. Again, again, again, it won't calm the fire down! Half of the downstairs is now on fire, leaving her to retreat upstairs with the bucket. Slowly, the fire comes up the stairs, as she huddles in a corner between two walls. The only options are die in the fire, or jump out the window. Rain can't fly, Rain can't fly! She remembers how the crowds mocked at the Best Young Flyers Competition. She closes her eyes, not wanting to jump out of the two story house. Rain sneaks a peek out the window whist pulling her tail away from the burning inferno. She looks back and-wait, was that a pool? She jumps up to look at the window again, thinking about how she could jump out and land in the pool! No, that's crazy! I could drown, or, miss the pool, or, or... She opens the window and leaps without thinking about it. Time slows with every second she falls. Rain can't fly, Rain can't fly! Voices mock her pounding head with the force of a thousand knives. No, no, I can, Rain whispers. I can, I can fly! I-

She lands. The pool was not actually there. But it's to late. Rain hits her head and gets knocked out cold.

Cold.

Water.

Her mother and father die, brother never returning. She wakes up being carried in a medical vehicle, about to take off. She has a mask on and is heavily drugged. Rain panics and struggles against the nurse. Kick, punch, kick, punch, Rain breaks herself out and opens the doors of the now-moving vehicle. She tucks and rolls out to a field, running into a forest. She ran into a town called Ponyville, small and simple. Rain is now on the down low so no one will recognize her. After she bought new clothes and rented a tidy little house, she noticed she no longer had a blank flank.

She had a cutie mark.

It was a water drop.

Water.

(Wow, your an amazing writer! Ok, you for sure got the part as element of kindness. I'll put you up there in any second now, as in after I respond to this.)

Could you reserve generosity for me? I won't be able to give you the link to his back story til later.

Okay! That's completely fine with me. Just tell me which OC you are using, and I'll put it under generosity. Then i'll link it when you give me the backstory and all that.

I claim the Element of Loyalty! Well, if it's not taken, that is.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/snapshot-r4206

I don't really know why you would, but if you need an image for her then I'll make one.

EDIT;; I see the person above me claimed it anyway, I think. Oh well.

Edited by Safari

Water.

Cold.

Water.

She had a cutie mark.

It was a water drop.

Water.

(Can you send me a link to Rain Dancer's charecter sheet? I need to put the link up on there. And the mane cast is filled, I believe.)

ohh my friend told me i should apply for this~

Id like to apply for laughter~!   Heres my pony bio if you wanna see everything about her There~ http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/pallete-puddle-r3730

Ohh! Yes I forgot about the laughter slot! Paint Pallete is gladly accepted. Now who was this friend who told you about my fanfiction?

I claim the Element of Loyalty! Well, if it's not taken, that is.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/snapshot-r4206

I don't really know why you would, but if you need an image for her then I'll make one.

EDIT;; I see the person above me claimed it anyway, I think. Oh well.

There are still open spots for The witch and Blue Moon's assistant. If none of those sound interesting to you, I guess I could mention Snapshot as a backround pony.

Ohh! Yes I forgot about the laughter slot! Paint Pallete is gladly accepted. Now who was this friend who told you about my fanfiction?

There are still open spots for The witch and Blue Moon's assistant. If none of those sound interesting to you, I guess I could mention Snapshot as a backround pony.

Well, I guess the assistant sounds good, so if I could have that role for her that would be great! Thanks and sorry!

Well, I guess the assistant sounds good, so if I could have that role for her that would be great! Thanks and sorry!

Alright then! And I should be the one apologizing, I am sorry you didn't get the spot you wanted. Thank you very much for applying though.

• Brohoof 1

Darnit, I missed out on basically all the roles. Or all the pony roles.

To slow :/.

Oh well, good luck with finding a witch btw! and with the fanfic as a whole!

It'll be interesting to see how this goes.

Edited by Zygen

You wouldn't have to have a character that would be evil enough to play the witch. And I said I would prefer it to be human, since she is from a different planet.

So, SnapShot will be Blue Moon's assistant?

You could always humanize your OC, and give him a new personality to fit his evilness.

So, SnapShot will be Blue Moon's assistant?

You could always humanize your OC, and give him a new personality to fit his evilness.

Yes she will. I'll probably have to read over all the character sheet submissions before I write, I don't want to get anything wrong.

• Brohoof 1

Okay so Roy's bio is right here: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/royroger-r4204

img-1782865-1-3bb31f3edf46d38d87a4214e50

I'm very proud of his design, probably the most original one I have at of all my OCs. Blue Bay made this wonderful picture of him based off of one I drew.

Thank you, and I was starting to wonder when you were going to reply. I'll put the link up right away. The fanfiction is (probably) going to start soon. Once I get someone to play the witch.